To all Horny Girls - The one sure way how NOT to get pregnant!

• To all Horny Girls - The one sure way how NOT to get pregnant!

Stop Fucking dudes when your 14-15 years old for 5 simple reasons:

1.) Your to young, and you are not developed enough emotionally to be doing that kind of thing
      2.) Your mind may think your ready, but your body knows your not. At this age your body is still developing in many different ways, development of the uterus, fallopian tubes, etc.
      3.) Your not THAT attractive.
      4.) When your fucking at 14 your tight, but as you grow older and keep fucking, you get loose and no dude wants to fuck the loose girl.
      5.) It's against the law.
    • Re: To all Horny Girls - The one sure way how NOT to get pregnant!

1.) Your to young, and you are not developed enough emotionally to be doing that kind of thing
      Says who? Depends on a girl. I am sure everyone will agree that age does not always determine your maturity level. YES generally girls at a young age are less mature than older ones, but not 100%...not even 99%

2.) Your mind may think your ready, but your body knows your not. At this age your body is still developing in many different ways, development of the uterus, fallopian tubes, etc.
      Ok true, but female body generally stop developing at 18....do you honestly think girls will refrain from an sexual activity till 18 (yes...I know what you are gonna say, but again, I am generalizing).

Besides....development has nothing to do with sexual intercourse...UNLESS of course you go to the extremes.

...............Lol the hell? Hating on women now :P

4.) When your fucking at 14 your tight, but as you grow older and keep fucking, you get loose and no dude wants to fuck the loose girl.
      Depends on:
      1) How much you fuck
      2) Whether you switch partners or not
      3) Size of the dick
      4) How long before fucks

5.) It's against the law

No its not.....
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

Says who? Depends on a girl. I am sure everyone will agree that age does not always determine your maturity level. YES generally girls at a young age are less mature than older ones, but not 100%...not even 99%

Ok true, but female body generally stop developing at 18....do you honestly think girls will refrain from an sexual activity till 18 (yes...I know what you are gonna say, but again, I am generalizing).

Besides....development has nothing to do with sexual intercourse...UNLESS of course you go to the extremes.

...............Lol the hell? Hating on women now :P

Depends on:
      1) How much you fuck
      2) Whether you switch partners or not
      3) Size of the dick
      4) How long before fucks

5.) It's against the law

No its not.....

1.)No girl is emotionally developed enough to handle the consequences of sexual intercourse, I have 5 sisters, 4 older 1 younger. Don't fucking preach what you don't know

2.)No this is medical fact "Puberty for a girl usually stops late 15 years old 16 years old or early 17. After that The body will continue to mature to fix any biological flaws that can be fixed." 14 year old girls do not have the parts under their hood to fully experience the sensation yet anyway.

3.)Name one 13-14 year old you were like "I would so fuck her"

4.)Most girls who fuck this early are usually whorish nimpho bitches that fuck 24/7.

5.) Actually in some states it is and in some states it isn't. It depends where you live so I give you 50/50 on that one.

1.)No girl is emotionally developed enough to handle the consequences of sexual intercourse, I have 5 sisters, 4 older 1 younger. Don't fucking preach what you don't know
      I would prefer that you do not swear at me as I am not looking for a fight but a friendly discussion...so don't test me.
      So basically you are making an ASSUMPTION....because you have 5 sisters? Come on man thats a contradiction all in it's self.
      And what "consequences" ?

2.)No this is medical fact "Puberty for a girl usually stops late 15 years old 16 years old or early 17. After that The body will continue to mature to fix any biological flaws that can be fixed." 14 year old girls do not have the parts under their hood to fully experience the sensation yet anyway.
      Female body is fully mature at 17-18 ( well w/e close enough to what you said). But anyway....basically the problem is that it just won't FEEL as good as it should? Says who? But ok I can't really challenge you on that one simply because I will also just assume (I will research this some more). But in any-case, there is nothing that is actually "bad" which takes place here...

Not now, but when I was 14, 15, 16...tons....ACTUALLY...hold on.
      z.hubpages.com/u/375817_f520.jpg
      ^ she is 15 (now...sorry not exactly....gonna look for "sexy" pics of 13-14 year olds...)

4.)Most girls who fuck this early are usually whorish nimpho bitches that fuck 24/7.
      There is 0 research to prove that...come on man. I (I swear) am NOT tryign to insult you when I say this...but...who the hell tought you that and what kind of female friends do you have....honestly? Some girls (just like guys) start early....Example: I had a girl who was 13, i was 14 and we started to experiment then. And she sure as hell did not turn out a whore...not even anywhore close.

5.) Actually in some states it is and in some states it isn't. It depends where you live so I give you 50/50 on that one
      Agreed...
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Sakora wrote:

Stop Fucking dudes when your 14-15 years old for 5 simple reasons:

5.) It's against the law.

who the hell do you think you are saying all of that crap?

surprisingly enough. you have no idea how each girl is developed emotionally. have you met every single girl in the world? no you havent. have you known every single girl in the world long enough to know about their emotional state of health? no you haven't so thats a load of crap.

yer, your body is still developing. but hey ho! who gives a shit right? if you wana shag someone at 14 then your gona shag someone at fucking 14. it happens everywhere.. deal with it.

whaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeee fucccccccccccck? shush :)

oh and your speaking for all guys on this one eh? just cause your 14 when you have sex doesn't mean your gona be the fucking bike of the town nor a bucket either. self-control darling :)

5.) It's against the law
      so is drinking under the age of 18
      so is taking illegal drugs
      so is going over the speed limit
      etc etc etc
      its against the law but people do it anyway, thats life

point of this post exactly? /fail!
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=1]i'm scared of walking out of this room & never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when i'm with you [L][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]
      - dirty dancing
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Sakora wrote:

1.)No girl is emotionally developed enough to handle the consequences of sexual intercourse At ages of 13-14 and 15, I have 5 sisters, 4 older 1 younger. Don't fucking preach what you don't know

5.) Actually in some states it is and in some states it isn't. It depends where you live so I give you 50/50 on that one.

DeamonD wrote:

I would prefer that you do not swear at me as I am not looking for a fight but a friendly discussion...so don't test me.
      So basically you are making an ASSUMPTION....because you have 5 sisters? Come on man thats a contradiction all in it's self.
      And what "consequences" ?

Female body is fully mature at 17-18 ( well w/e close enough to what you said). But anyway....basically the problem is that it just won't FEEL as good as it should? Says who? But ok I can't really challenge you on that one simply because I will also just assume (I will research this some more). But in any-case, there is nothing that is actually "bad" which takes place here...

Not now, but when I was 14, 15, 16...tons....ACTUALLY...hold on.
      z.hubpages.com/u/375817_f520.jpg
      ^ she is 15 (now...sorry not exactly....gonna look for "sexy" pics of 13-14 year olds...)

There is 0 research to prove that...come on man. I (I swear) am NOT tryign to insult you when I say this...but...who the hell tought you that and what kind of female friends do you have....honestly? Some girls (just like guys) start early....Example: I had a girl who was 13, i was 14 and we started to experiment then. And she sure as hell did not turn out a whore...not even anywhore close.

5.) Actually in some states it is and in some states it isn't. It depends where you live so I give you 50/50 on that one
      Agreed...

Bold Text I selected that was a typo, where I forgot to add text.

And 1.) Consequences of having sex? UM DUH STD'S AND PREGNANCY. Wow. I woulda thought you saw that coming. Also you would be surprised what you learn from sisters.
      2.) Actually I read a long time ago that pre mature sex for boys and girls actually delays puberty, I will need to google it but I think it was on WebMD
      3.)Agreed...
      4.)Ok first Im not making fun of you but
      anywhore
      Lol, typo much?
      Ok, This also depends not what state but what kind of neighborhood and I think everyone reading this knows what kind of neighborhood im talking about.

Wow. Are you actually arguing in favor of 13 year old girls -- children -- having sex? I feel like I'm on Gaia Online or 4chan. Perhaps you have a pedophiliac fetish and you're looking to justify attraction to them or maybe you, too, are thirteen and are looking to feel like a "big kid". Just try Pull Ups.
      Sweet dreams.