Lesbians and Bisexuals Don't Really Exist

• Re: Lesbians and Bisexuals Don't Really Exist

You guys are retarded. I didn't post this for troll purposes. I posted it for debate purposes, hence it being in the debate forum, and not the LGBT forum. Capiche? On to glory:

You're quite arrogant, if you ask me.
      Thank you.
      You're quite cocky, eh?

I'm a god, I have no choice.

First off, regarding sex toys used with two females - in case you haven't noticed, sex isn't the main part of the majority of relationships out there. It definitely wouldn't be the main part of my relationship with my partner in the future, male or female. How can you say that just because they enjoy using sex toys (dildos) when it's female on female, that they're not lesbian? That's so stupid.

Because it's a penis, replication or not, and believe it or not, penises belong to males. And you're not going to sit here and tell me that sex does not pay an integral role in relationships, because it does and I have out-the-ass amounts of proof to solidify that. So let's not go there, sweetpea.

There is so much more to a relationship than just sex, in case you were wondering.

I wasn't.

That's basically saying that a female would be attracted to any male, as they can *get off* with either of them.

Basically, yes, if that male knows how to attract her and adjust his personality to her wants. I'm walking proof of that. The simple fact that one always has to play the dominant (inherent male) role in “lesbian/bisexual” relationships furthers my point that desirable women are simply looking for a male connection where ever they can find it, even if it's in other women.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Like I've said, there is much more to a relationship than just sex.

Yes, you do say that a lot, but you don't mention what makes up this "much more" beyond the premise of sex.

Plus, maybe it's not the dildo itself that makes the woman feel pleasured. Have you ever thought it was the fact that it was being used by a woman that she loved? Maybe it was just the thought that she was experiencing these amazing feelings with a woman that she loved and cared about deeply. Therefore, allowing her to feel pleasured in a way that she could never feel with somebody else.

Except that what you're describing still means that said woman requires a dominant (inherent male) role to have those feelings, which is why a dildo is being used in the first place. People aren't attracted to "people", they're attracted to their attributes and what those represent.
      Your clear skin, and nice face represents a healthy lifestyle. Good body represents the potential for successful childbearing when men look at you. When you see things like artistic skills, music composition, etc represent high levels of intelligence. Flirting represents confidence and sexuality. All we are doing is looking for mates to successfully procreate with, and those attributes represent the success of our mating.

And just in case you want to argue that point, why do you think fat people are not physically attractive? Simply because they’re fat? That doesn’t make sense at all. No, because subconsciously, we know that they’re an unhealthy fit for bearing children, or caring for them.

You know why bisexual girls think they're bisexuals? Because they think they are sexually attracted to these attributes in both genders. Women have been comforters to each other since the dawn of time, and can provide these things but when it comes down to it, you still want a man to be the dominant force in your relationship: to protect you emotionally (love, trust, respect, commitment, truthfulness, etc) and physically (money, house, car, defense of well-being) which is why desirable women ALWAYS seek out dominant personalities when they're "considering" other women. And by desirable, I mean “Not Ugly or Butch”.

I disagree with you entirely.

Sabrina has pretty much covered the reasons why. I can't say I would choose a girl over a boy every time as situations differ but I am more inclined to date girls and I am not butch. Everything you've said here is just a little too broad.

You're not exclusively Lesbian, so the butch concept does not apply to you. What are you talking about, again?
      You think yer cool becuase you can use fancy words, but yer not really anything but a waste of time/a troll.

Let's build up our diction (vocabulary...or word list if that's easier to understand) repertoire please so that we don't seem like an idiot every time we see a post with words containing more than 2 syllables.

Njord wrote:

Let's build up our diction (vocabulary...or word list if that's easier to understand) repertoire please so that we don't seem like an idiot every time we see a post with words containing more than 2 syllables.

Who said I didnt have a large vocabulary. I said that becuase this is a teen forum ya know, not everybody has a large vocabulary.

mnbvcxza wrote:

Who said I didnt have a large vocabulary. I said that becuase this is a teen forum ya know, not everybody has a large vocabulary.

I didn't claim you, or anyone else, had a small vocabulary. I simply suggested that we all (hence the objective form of we - "US") should build our vocabulary to reasonable standards in order to enjoy a healthy comprehension of the posts that are made here, and events elsewhere in life.

Why do you feel the need to use words that would be in a large vocabulary when there is a variety of ages(from 11ish? to into 20s) not everybody is going to understand yer words and they would have to go look them up to understand them instead of using it in simpler terms.

It's the internet. There is an unlimited disposal of tools they can use to comprehend what I'm saying. Besides, nothing I'm saying is really all that difficult; in fact, these are words that I would use in every day conversation, so slow your role, mudkip.
      Sweet dreams.

It doesn't matter what you believe, your opinions don't make people disappear. In my opinion, you're trying to find a reason to shove your dick in any vagina you see. But hey, that's my opinion, and you don't need to agree with it.

Lesbians and bisexuals will continue to exist, and no amount of arrogance or infallabilities proving your excellence in the English language will change it.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I'll let my Chicago man handle this one:
      [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2F40MYjeic']YouTube - Dumb It Down - Lupe Fiasco[/ame]

Also, it's funny how everyone de-reps me with the conditions of anonymity protecting their fragile egos, but refuse to stand up against my beliefs here in a respectable manner.

It doesn't matter what you believe, your opinions don't make people disappear. In my opinion, you're trying to find a reason to shove your dick in any vagina you see. But hey, that's my opinion, and you don't need to agree with it.

Lesbians and bisexuals will continue to exist, and no amount of arrogance or infallabilities proving your excellence in the English language will change it.
      You didn't provide a view for debate. You, in essence, just did this:

"LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA!!!"

Come on kids..I'm not trying to be mean here. I simply want a spirited discussion about what people have accepted as the status quo without any kind of thought. You all are acting as if I'm evil for stating my views on a subject. That's fucking ridiculous. If this was a debate on the existence of God, instead of lesbians, you'd ostracize me simply because I believed that he did or didn't exist? You guys can't be serious here. None of you have any maturity.

I never -repped anyone on this thread.

I believe that some women can love only women on emotional levels and be physically attracted to each other. When it comes to the aspect of sex in love, opinions differ the most. Seeing as how a vagina cannot be inserted into another for stimulation, the use of a dildo or other sex toy might be used. However, the woman doesn't use the dildo because she loves penises, but rather the stimulation. That's why I believe they (lesbians) are real.

Sorry if my reason sounds inappropriate.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

LMFAO!
      You just sound like an asshole.
      Damn the only reason you posted this thread was to argue.

Ergo, debate forum.

To Hell with you, Baku and Njord. I don't care if you already said it. I was thinking it first...

...Shut up.

There hasn't been much debating going on. One guy posted a topic, a couple people debated against him and then another guy jumps in with the topic creator and shoots everybody down and calling them immature.

Excuse me? I stated my view and I was attacked. So, play the sanctimonious act somewhere else.

Sweet dreams.

Ripplemagne wrote:

By the way, I find it rather cute that you took time out of your day just to de-reputation little old me. Whether it was you or not, it's actually rather flattering.

Njord wrote:

Also, it's funny how everyone de-reps me with the conditions of anonymity protecting their fragile egos, but refuse to stand up against my beliefs here in a respectable manner.

Ripplemagne wrote:

[/color]God damn it, Njord. I was just going to say that.

I'll tell you both, right now, that I -rep'd you.

Njord, my comment to you was something along the lines of "wake up to yourself, dickhead" and ripplemange, my comment to you was like "I am 100% certain that I am better looking than you. :)" or something to that effect.

Back to the argument.

Bisexuality is the attraction to either sex, you don't necessarily have to have a relationship with them. You can just have sex. It's an attraction. I'm attracted to both men and women. Equally. If I find someone attractive, then I go for them,

I find it odd that you said only bisexual women don't exist.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]