Lesbians and Bisexuals Don't Really Exist

• Re: Lesbians and Bisexuals Don't Really Exist

Notice how they haven't even begun to make any points, Njord? They remind me of Jon Jon. How long do you think it will be until they make a thread called "For you ARG Retards!"?

ripplemange, my comment to you was like "I am 100% certain that I am better looking than you. :)" or something to that effect.

And you think that you are better looking than me? Alright, paesan'. I'm not going to criticize your appearance because that's not my style. But if it gets you to sleep at night, feel free to believe that.
      Sweet dreams.

It just seems like the sole purpose of you starting this thread was to piss the gays on the site off.I'm not gay im just saying.

Njord wrote:

Butch lesbians have no choice, sine they obviously can't get men. Usually, their social network is so emasculated, that they just step up to play the part [male] for their female companions until a suitable mate for them comes along.

"Bisexual" men are simply fags/gays that occasionally have sex with girls, if they truly do and if it's not just a label to get rid of the homosexual stigma since Bis are more tolerated than full-blown fudge-packers, as evidenced throughout many societies, such as Ancient Greece.

You can try to refute me. You'd be wrong, but at least you tried.

Did you really write this with no intention of offending anybody?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • No response to my little arguement near the top of page 3. ._.

Ripplemagne wrote:

Notice how they haven't even begun to make any points, Njord? They remind me of Jon Jon. How long do you think it will be until they make a thread called "For you ARG Retards!"?

And you think that you are better looking than me? Alright, paesan'. I'm not going to criticize your appearance because that's not my style. But if it gets you to sleep at night, feel free to believe that.
      [/font][/color]

Well, he is better looking. He has pictures of himself up, you... don't. So it's by default also.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tomski: Posts merged ().

jias_ wrote:

I find it odd that you said only bisexual women don't exist.

Isn't it? ;) (oh bby, r u single?) <3

Only because, in all reality, women cannot provide each other with the attributes needed to fulfill their desire for procreation, whether they want to have kids or not. However, men can survive successfully with one another, and when they have women as well means that they can still successfully promote their bloodlines, fulfilling every living being's two goals in live:

• To Survive
      • To Procreate (breed)

Well, he is better looking. He has pictures of himself up, you... don't. So it's by default also.

He..does?

Wow, again, really?

He posted it for the purpose of debating beliefs your beliefs on the subject.

If someone where to post I don't believe in god, because there is no proof of his existence. Someone is going to come a long and be completely enraged and post why they think they're wrong.

Everyone has conflicting beliefs with other people all over the world and instead of debate it with maturity like the this particular forum intended you to do. You decided to de-rep and denounce their motives behind posting here.

adamEcstacy wrote:

I never -repped anyone on this thread.

I believe that some women can love only women on emotional levels and be physically attracted to each other. When it comes to the aspect of sex in love, opinions differ the most. Seeing as how a vagina cannot be inserted into another for stimulation, the use of a dildo or other sex toy might be used. However, the woman doesn't use the dildo because she loves penises, but rather the stimulation. That's why I believe they (lesbians) are real.

Sorry if my reason sounds inappropriate.

I actually agree wit this.
      Thats how Believe it is aswell .
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It just seems like the sole purpose of you starting this thread was to piss the gays on the site off.I'm not gay im just saying.

Or we can take the logical approach and assume that it could have been a legitimate debate that Njord wanted to have with the members of this forum?

No response to my little arguement near the top of page 3. ._.

No. It wasn't quite on the radar, but you have it. Keep working at it and you'll shell out some decent stuff. You need to actually combat the points made and offer some reasonable explanations for an opposing argument. See?

Go to my profile. Or go to the picture thread.

Sweet dreams.

I believe that some women can love only women on emotional levels and be physically attracted to each other. When it comes to the aspect of sex in love, opinions differ the most. Seeing as how a vagina cannot be inserted into another for stimulation, the use of a dildo or other sex toy might be used. However, the woman doesn't use the dildo because she loves penises, but rather the stimulation. That's why I believe they (lesbians) are real.

Except that clitoral, g-spot, and even vaginal stimulation require nothing longer than the middle finger to experience very blissful orgasms. Look up Steve Piccus and his teachings for grounding.

Ripplemagne wrote:

Or we can take the logical approach and assume that it could have been a legitimate debate that Njord wanted to have with the members of this forum?

Nah, If he truly didn't want to start a arguement, he wouldn't use things like

Beyond "butch" queers and socially inept walking-vaginae,

Butch lesbians have no choice, sine they obviously can't get men.

"Bisexual" men are simply fags/gays that occasionally have sex with girls, if they truly do and if it's not just a label to get rid of the homosexual stigma since Bis are more tolerated than full-blown fudge-packers, as evidenced throughout many societies, such as Ancient Greece.

Ripplemagne wrote:

[/font][/color]

I am certain that I am better looking than you. Post your pictures up somewhere, the cafe, the 16+ section, I have photo's in both sections.

Let the community be the judge, but I am sure I will win.

You complain and bitch about us not responding to your arguments, I have responded to yours and Njords with my opinion, you could have responded to mine.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

Nah, If he truly didn't want to start a arguement, he wouldn't use things like

How are both of the butch comments derogatory in nature, since that's obviously the point you're trying to get across.

This is my view, backed by facts. not sure how this is derogatory either.

No one's proven themselves right yet. Until then, you can cry about this all day.

I am certain that I am better looking than you. Post your pictures up somewhere, the cafe, the 16+ section, I have photo's in both sections.

Let the community be the judge, but I am sure I will win.

You complain and bitch about us not responding to your arguments, I have responded to yours and Njords with my opinion, you could have responded to mine.

You responded to Njord's argument. Notice that I haven't been actively engaged in the bisexual argument?

And I already posted a picture. Pay attention, plox? As for letting this community decide? Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather not have a bunch of people who hate me and vote between my visage and that of someone who has been here for nearly two-thousand posts. <3
      Sweet dreams.

Shouldn't you also say gay men do not exist, according to your beliefs? We cannot make babies alone either.
      I haven't done the research on it, and therefore, cannot assert my opinion on the subject since I have none.

Also, because I just don't give a damn.
      Oh..and that's a logical fallacy. Just letting you know.

No more arguing from you.

Ripplemagne wrote:

Go to my profile. Or go to the picture thread.

He still won.

Oh yeah, could you deny that two women could love each other physically and emotionally?
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Baku wrote:

Wow, again, really?

He posted it for the purpose of debating beliefs your beliefs on the subject.

If someone where to post I don't believe in god, because there is no proof of his existence. Someone is going to come a long and be completely enraged and post why they think they're wrong.

Everyone has conflicting beliefs with other people and instead of debate it with maturity like the this particular forum intended you to do. You decided to de-rep and denounce their motives behind posting here.

Thats completely different.
      You cannot reasonably debate your opinion on homosexuality.
      Because no one has any Idea what causes it.
      No one knows why people are gay they just are.
      I'm not a mind reader I refuse to believe all the gay people that say they were always gay are lying.And with no way to prove they are not gay then your topic is a fail.
      How ever when debating GOD.
      A religious person (one that actually knows what they believe) can accurately
      explain to you why they believe there religion is scientifically possible up to a certain existent.
      And an athiest can use science to attempt to prove the Religious person wrong.(The GOD argument only goes two ways.Either a well educated Athiest wipes the floor wih all the religious people or 1 educated Religous person actually has a decent point argueing against several athiests or vice versa)

Theres not really a logical way to debate homosexuality.
      We really know nothing about it except some people claim to be gay.
      So theres no reason to debate this.
      I cannot believe I had to explain this to you.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ripplemagne wrote:

You responded to Njord's argument. Notice that I haven't been actively engaged in the bisexual argument?

And I already posted a picture. Pay attention, plox? As for letting this community decide? Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather not have a bunch of people who hate me and vote between my visage and that of someone who has been here for nearly two-thousand posts. <3
      [/font][/color]

So I checked out your profile... you aren't hot. I wouldn't have sex with, I probably wouldn't even approach you. I keep attractive company. See my sig, that's Alux, my best friend. You have that to compete with. :)

I could make a poll in the cafe, we can have a competition, and ask everyone to base their vote purely on looks, not personality or any post's we have made. I've offended people here too, I have a few peope who don't like me.

^^ Njord said that, well quoted it, because he doesn't use the correct quote method I don't actually know where it comes from. Whatever.

I have sex with girls jus tas often as I have sex with guys, if not more. So no, it isn't an occasional thing. You can't go around saying that someone only has sex with girls every now and then just so they don't get the gay stima. You don't know what is going on in their lives. You don't know what their thinking is. The truth of the matter is that you really can't say anything about bisexual men or women because you aren't bisexual (and if you are, you have a weird way of showing it).

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

Njord wrote:

I haven't done the research on it, and therefore, cannot assert my opinion on the subject since I have none.

Also, because I just don't give a damn.
      Oh..and that's a logical fallacy. Just letting you know.

No more arguing from you.

You can't stop me from arguing. And I have failed to see facts from you that could legitimately (sp?) be applied to all bisexuals and lesbians. And supplying the historical fact ("like in ancient Greece") isn't good for this debate because the social cultures of civilizations change with the progression of time.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

He still won.

I'm glad you're so impartial. <3

So I checked out your profile... you aren't hot. I wouldn't have sex with, I probably wouldn't even approach you. I keep attractive company. See my sig, that's Alux, my best friend. You have that to compete with. :)

I could make a poll in the cafe, we can have a competition, and ask everyone to base their vote purely on looks, not personality or any post's we have made. I've offended people here too, I have a few peope who don't like me.

That'd be like me saying that we should have the poll on ARG. Would you agree to that?

And sweetie, I'm glad you don't like my personality and are trying to "deflate [my] ego" by criticizing my looks as though it'll have some bearing on me. I'm glad you have confidence. But you aren't even phasing me.

But if it makes you feel any better, the feelings are mutual. As for your friend, he has nice abdominal muscles and a professional photographer. Point?

Sweet dreams.

jias_ wrote:

I have sex with girls jus tas often as I have sex with guys, if not more. So no, it isn't an occasional thing. You can't go around saying that someone only has sex with girls every now and then just so they don't get the gay stima. You don't know what is going on in their lives. You don't know what their thinking is. The truth of the matter is that you really can't say anything about bisexual men or women because you aren't bisexual (and if you are, you have a weird way of showing it).

[/color][/font][/color][/color]

You're forgetting the "If" conditional I stuck in there, so where are you going with this?