best friends

• best friends

i have moved soo much, ive been to about 14 schools in my life. 16 houses. 2 provinces, and im only 15. ive had WAY to many best friends. i throw the title around like a rag. and its all because of how much ive moved. when i was young when ever i become close to anyone, they were always were taken away because i had to leave. so now i have commitment issues. i can never let anyone to close to me, cause i know they will be gone before i have a chance to even open my eyes. so once they get close enough to hurt me, i start ignoring them, and push them away
      its reallly stupid. i wish i was different. but i dont because i am who i am. and i like who i am. but its one of my flaws.
    • Re: best friends

I think you're being to hard on yourself. When you call people your best friend, that's what they are: Your best friend atm. I think once you move out on your own, and stop jumping around so much, you'll be able to have the time to build those friendships and relationships stronger. Then when you know that you're not moving anymore for a while, then that will also help you.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

haha yeah:)
      but i also kinda like having alot of different best friends. at different times and such, because its like alittle taste of everything. and i dont feel tied down or obilgated to that one person. haha but movings a pretty big thing for me now. its basically the biggest habbit, i dont know if ill be able to break it. but if not, ive been in teh same town for the last 5 years:) which is really good for me

and you knooow it sleepy;)

i stopped classing people as my best friends a while ago...when you're young, your best friend is usually someone in school or a parent...i have commitment issues too, so i went through about 4-5 best friends during primary school...through high school, i had 1-2, because i was still best friends with my last friend from primary school...my best friend now is a guy who lives 200 miles away...we've never met and our relationship is so hard to explain, yet it feels like we've known each other forever and we both know what hurts the other, what makes the other smile, when the other is upset, what to say/do to comfort them...the only bad thing is that he's got a good point when he says 'one day, we're gonna have to let go of each other even though we don't want to'...cuz there's been countless times when it's felt like the end of our relationship, but every time we make up, it just kinda becomes one more issue that we have to avoid or try not to get into again...

and what has amazed me is that this is probably the first time i've been able to describe our thing in words...

awww! yeah relationships like that are always the easiest but that hardest. because you know you have to let go, but the easiest, because when you dont have to face eachother things are soo much easier to say. and like the relationship feels more real then ones you have in the real word.

and im glad you could finally get it out. that always makes me feel like, really happy when i cant say something, then one day i get it! ^^