Online shopping!!

• Online shopping!!

Online shopping has become very popular nowadays. We can buy nearly everything online….we have online music shop, online flower shop, online toy shop, online pharmacy, online car shop, online………so many others….Just a click of the mouse and you buy what you need. I’m sure that everyone must have bought one product or another online, isn’t it? But what are your views on online shopping? How can we ensure that a site is legit and not a scam? Is there a way to find out? Your opinions please!!
    • Re: Online shopping!!

I use online shopping a lot when I buy textbooks for school. To me, it's easier and cheaper than going to a college bookstore and buying books there.

It's easy for me to detect whether my card information has been stolen because my card is a debit card and I have online banking. It shows me all the transactions I've made, and if I have a problem I can call the bank up and they'll fix it.

I only buy from well-known sites. You can always see if they have a privacy policy and read that. Make sure, if they have one, to read the user agreement, too.
    • Re: Online shopping!!

RedAlert wrote:

I use online shopping a lot when I buy textbooks for school. To me, it's easier and cheaper than going to a college bookstore and buying books there.

It's easy for me to detect whether my card information has been stolen because my card is a debit card and I have online banking. It shows me all the transactions I've made, and if I have a problem I can call the bank up and they'll fix it.

I only buy from well-known sites. You can always see if they have a privacy policy and read that. Make sure, if they have one, to read the user agreement, too.

Thanks dear. The idea of online banking is a good one. But i have seen that the prices at the well known sites are higher than in those sites which are less famous, isn't it?