Does he like me??? should I like him?!?!?!

• Does he like me??? should I like him?!?!?!

Okay well first the guy I'm talking about is 2 years older then me, he's 16, and I'm 14. But he's really nice, and he can really think of others. I met him at my church and we're all koreans there. When we went to this retreat, we had this prayer thing where we had to go around hugging people and basically praying for them. But I didn't get to him because we were in the same circle and it was one big circle outside, and another small one of people inside. So I thought.. Oh okay.. when he suddenly comes over to me, huggs me, says some prayers and goes! And I'm like... omg. And then for this horror thing, he really took care of me, and like put out his hand when I was about to trip ( althought I was too scared to actually grab it, but I still saw him trying to help me.. it was really nice..) But when I told a few other girls at my church I think I'm starting to like him, one girl said.. "Don't like him too much because he won't like you" And that was kinda confusing because I'm pretty good at flirting and he flirted back with me everytime.. and then another girl said the same thing except it was " I think he's a bit too much for you" So who should I belive and do I really have a chance with him? I've only been to this church for like 4 months now and I really got to know them at the retreat to the beach for a week... and i don't really know because we chat on MSN everytime like we're both on and we play this game called audition sea too and we both have fun.. Even in the game, in the club mode, he picked me twice, gave me hearts, etc.. But I don't know..Some girls say he likes someone else but I really can't figure it out... So what should I do? Does he like me at all?
    • Re: Does he like me??? should I like him?!?!?!

This is tough. First off, ignore what the other girls are saying to you. Never listen to people who speak like that. They're your friends; they shouldn't be putting you down like that. I don't agree with their behaviour. They don't know how this guy feels and therefore they really shouldn't be saying the things they have been. The only one who knows how this guy feels or if he likes you or not is he himself.

My advice to you would be to talk to this guy and tell him how you feel. Only do this if you feel comfortable doing this, though. You don't want to do anything that you don't feel comfortable doing. I wouldn't assume anything just yet; instead, talk to him about it. Tell him exactly how you feel and give him the opportunity to do the same. From the sounds of it, he might like you as well. Just don't assume anything until you know for sure.

I hope that everything works out for the two of you. Good luck with everything.

Take care of yourself.

As Sabrina said, do not pay attention to those girls. They are vile creatures and chances are that they are either jealous of the fact that he might like you, or they like him and do not want competition (That is not an assumption I am making, it's a fact...girls are like that). Seriously, those friends you have.....reconsider them.

No one here would be able to tell you whether he likes you or not...there is simply not enough information and neither one of us knows him....BUT you can ask him directly....or ask him in the game. If you do not want to come off strong, maybe tell him that the signs he is giving off are confusing and you want clarification....or ask one of his friends.

But no...those girls.....ignore them. They are just being competitive.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

As Sabrina and Anton have said, ignore what the girls said. They don't know what HE wants, and they're probably just trying to reduce the amount of competition they'll have.

He's giving you some signs that he might like you, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I say continue being his friend, and maybe talking to him about it. Do you guys hang out a lot? If you don't, try to start doing so. The more you hang out, the more time you'll get to know him.

Don't let the other girls put you down. Good luck, I hope things work out for you. =)
      ~James
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."
    • Thanks everyone who answered.. and well we had a couple of church like movies and everything but I couldn't come for some reasons and the next day he's like Aww why didn't you come? And I was just like... sorry I couldn't.. and he's like okay but next time, make sure you come.. and then also when I missed a day of church, he did the same thing he was like don't miss church and we spent that day IMing eachother.. But I'm also scared to tell him how I feel because I don't know if he just likes me as a younger sister.. and if he does, I don't wanna ruin that either....
    • Spontainous4ever wrote:

Thanks everyone who answered.. and well we had a couple of church like movies and everything but I couldn't come for some reasons and the next day he's like Aww why didn't you come? And I was just like... sorry I couldn't.. and he's like okay but next time, make sure you come.. and then also when I missed a day of church, he did the same thing he was like don't miss church and we spent that day IMing eachother.. But I'm also scared to tell him how I feel because I don't know if he just likes me as a younger sister.. and if he does, I don't wanna ruin that either....

Look, the worst mistake, the absolute worst thing you can do is guess and leave this hanging. Tris may not seem like a big thing now....but eventually it will grow and grow bigger and bigger. Eventually, because you did not make your move, he may find another girl....and you will hate your self for it. You will always have the "what if" in the back of your head. Know what I mean?

Besides....what is the worst that can happen? Him saying that he does not like you and treats you like a little sister...good, then so be it. Because if you leave this unsolved, you will start thinking that he likes you more and more and get attached more and more and IIIIFFF it does not work out, you will end up crushed. If you do it now, you will be disappointed at most. I say, don't drag it out.

Just my 2 cents.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Oh really? *sigh* then I guess I should talk to him about it... but something that always stops me is the fact that I'm personally not good with guys in general.. had a few bad relationships in the past.. and I guess I'm just a little scared... but I'll try talking to him about it....:rolleyes:

Yeah, do.
      I mean yeah, no one likes to be rejected.......but I think that (to me anyway) it is better to know the truth, be it good or bad, rather than torment yourself with guessing, and "what ifs".
      But I do not know if you are like that :P
      Thats what I would do anyway ^^
      The King of Mind-Fuck