Fight at school, what should I do?

• Re: Fight at school, what should I do?

If they started picking on you for no reason, they might forget about you alltogether and you have nothing to worry about lol! But I'm guessing that won't happen. I haven't gotten any experience of this, I went to an all girls catholic school and there weren't really any physical fights. But I'd say, do what a lot of the people here are suggesting. Stick with your friends all day. Stay in open busy areas, and make sure your friends know what's going on so they can help.

Other than that I don't know what to say, sorry.

Good luck, hope you figure something out.
      [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="7"]Never underestimate the power a kiss possesses [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

okay only 3 solutions to this

-1 BREAK DANCE BATTLE
      -2 Pokemon battle
      -3 tell them to stop acting tough and that your not gonna fight them, if you wont fight them and they hit you it will make them seem like jerks. and always have friends around, dont go anywhere alone. and if this fight does happen tell them you know jaco123 and that he'll kick their asses

edit-crap it already happend, pretend it was nothing big and taht you dont really care.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ieatglue wrote:

For those curious about what happened, they jumped me yesterday at lunch and proceeded to beat the crap out of me. After not too long though, a few of my friends jumped in and helped. I guess if there was a winner it was us. But, I am not too worried anymore, so a mod can lock if he/she wishes.

bring a bat or knife use it to threaten next time

Dont fuck with me!!! Im a towel rack NINJA!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

persoanlly i love fights haha , dont get me wrong thought , i dont go looking for them but if one will happen i will certainly not back down unless they are really bigger than mor and/or has a weapon i don't have lol , but yeah the best thing would be to see your principal and and try to find out why they want to fight you.
      Just My Two Cents. | Salem Da House Cat.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Iceman_ wrote:

No. That might be "the responsible thing to do" but I consider it lame. I'm pro for settling personal disputes with only the people involved, involved. Personal disputes should stay personal disputes without one of the parties dragging in something unnecessary that just complicates things and angers the other party.

Yeah...most of you probably totally disagree. Though there are of course exceptions to the above.

That's the problem with people these days.
      Christ.
      Violence doesn't solve everything.
      Unless, that isn't what you're implying.

EricM9104 wrote:

That's the problem with people these days.
      Christ.
      Violence doesn't solve everything.
      Unless, that isn't what you're implying.

He's not even talking about violence, he's talking about not bringing more parties into the dispute than are already involved; because involving outside people always makes things more complicated.
      [SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]

Aussie_Hendrix wrote:

persoanlly i love fights haha , dont get me wrong thought , i dont go looking for them but if one will happen i will certainly not back down unless they are really bigger than mor and/or has a weapon i don't have lol , but yeah the best thing would be to see your principal and and try to find out why they want to fight you.

[SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]

ieatglue wrote:

Hey guys,
      Today at school while I was getting a coffee, these other kids started picking on me for no reason. They decided they were going to kick my ass. Today I was lucky enough that I had my big, tough friend nearby to prevent the fight, but they said they are going to kick my ass tomorrow.:(

Any advice? What should I do?

There really aint much you can do except buck on 'em, and take your licks like the rest of us. Try to keep your people around if they're tryin to jump you.
      "I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off!"
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      langkawi.dk/Smileys-sex.htm
      bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm