Labels?

• Re: Labels?

Haha..I've got a youtube but it's only to put stupid videos of my little brother and sisters doing really cute things. Not exactly whore material =[
      I reckon if I got that random bloke to come down here in his bandages and filmed it I'd be youtube whore of the second.
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]Bexeh Boopeh[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]//Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them\\[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Niiice...When I lived in my old flat I had my emo friend Chris over and his boyfriend and I let them sleep in the living room..They were at it all night..
      Now I have nothing against them, but COME ON! I don't wanna hear that!
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]//Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them\\[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I've been labeled as Goth, and Punk. It fits me, but I really think labels are stupid. What are we going to do? Put ourselfs in a box, and label it goth?

Our School this year went to a dress code. Now I dont like the dress code, but I dont think its a bad thing. I once over heard a teacher talking and she said she didnt like the dress code because she couldnt figure out who were the devil woshipers, and the good kids..Later I found out the Devil Woshipers were the goth kids. We all label people. But I think the world could live with out them.

Another great exsample was in my Home ETC. class. This girl that we now call Banana(Inside joke) Looked at me. I wore a Marruin(I cant spell today work with me..) Polo, which is the darkest color you can wear, and my Slipknot t-shirt underneath. I had my Nightmare Before Christmas, arm warmer on, Make-up Very Dark, and a girls neck tie, that had skulls on it.
      First thing that came out of her mouth was "What are you goth?" Well of course i corrected her, because Goth is a relgeon, but if she was going for the style it was Gothic. Now my friends were behind me, because we all for some reason, get together when our style is brought up. She said: "Well what ever, but I though this is what the dress code was trying to perfent...Goth..IC."
      I took a moment to laugh in my head. The reason this school went to a dress code was because of when you go up the stairs, you would see some girls ass hanging out, or a guy with his boxers hang out. So I told her: " Yeah...Maybe..But Arent they trying to pervent sluts?"

Big fight next day..I dont even get to hit her, my friend Jason hit her BF and when she came for me I was going to hit her, but my Best friend Dani who acts like a big sister to me hit her first....

Labels can cause stupid fights like that one..

[COLOR="Lime"]Fact:[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Vampires Have all the fun![/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"]Fact:[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"] Vampires are dangerious sports players[/COLOR]
      :eek: :eek: :eek: <-----I like that icon...it reminds me of when i read weird sexual stories... and my friends.

Ok, good point but let me just ask you one question chick.
      Why do you dress the way you do?
      It's not meant to be offensive, I'm generally interested.
      Is a matter of comfort? To reflect the kind of music you like? Or to let people know that you have a gothic style?

I don't really think I fit into anything. I have a variety of friends/aquaintences from all different groups/"labels" and I like it that way. I also admire people who are completely original from everything and who don't care about fitting in. I don't think labels are wrong, as it's a way to describe someone and it makes some people comfortable and whatnot, but to judge someone because they seem to fit some sort of stereotype is nonsense. It's really no different than racism or sexism.
      Go hang a salami; I'm a lasagna hog.

i dnt have a label n i dnt really want 1, im a mix of fings. i dnt really fit into 1 certain fing. i dnt hav a main group of friends either, i kinda drift about tlkin 2 every1.
      i dnt mind labels if sum1 dnt mind labelin dem selfs coz dats dere personal choice but if sum1 is tryin 2 label sum1 in a offensive way it bugs me

every1 labels sum1 at 1 point in dere lyf tho, u might not notice it but u do

Labels are conveniet. Labels are not right. If labels are given to people they should be inspected more closely. The person should be seen for what he is, not what we have thought him to be. In the end, labels do nothing but cause conflict and destroy the human spirit.
      I will not say that I do not label people myself. Quickly, subconsiously, I place people into categories. I do, however, try to review my placements. I try to see the person without a certain label or group. I try to see them for what they are. This has not always been a pleasent experience. I have analyzed people I thought to be good and have found them to be self-centered, egotists with no consideration of others. And I have found people that I have judged as unplesent to be good natured and caring.
      Labels creat false images, false impressions and they always result in something that damages the human spirit.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]