Dream Date?

• Dream Date?

So girls-- this ones for you.

A guy you've been interested in for a while asks you on a date. If you had the ability to plan the date in his mind, for him, and without him knowing, what date would you plan for the two of you? I'm asking because from what I've heard, the classic 'dinner-and-a-movie' date is pretty worn out, and uncreative, not to mention expensive...

try to think fun and romantic, yet feasible-for-the-average-teen-guy (on a limited budget) simple, relatively inexpensive, not to awkward... You get the point... And hey, if you like dinner and a movie, go ahead and say so.

anything from stargazing, to hanging out at the mall(certain activities that both you and the guy would enjoy, maybe without spending money), to playing at a park...

Don't get me wrong, guys love spending money on girls... but when its repetitive, it can drain ones wallet pretty darn fast... and that will just stress the guy because he cant spend more... which isnt good for a healthy relationship.

other than that, fire away.

Also, you might try and give some pointers for things that guys do on dates that you dislike, things that you would like more of, and the like.

Guys, feel free to post your ideas, feedback, and anything else relevant. Same to the girls.

This thread is now open!
    • Re: Dream Date?

A quick hit for Monster energy drinks, and then go to the park and play a game of one- on one foot ball.

Oh yeah Tackling each other back and forth.
      :p

OR

Make that Hockey. But thats less physical touch. Just more conpetive.
      :dontpoke-1: <---Me on my Bad days...

:smash:The Blue Guy equals Chuck Norris. The Green One is Alice Cullen. -CNFAC BABY!

shelb angs wrote:

My ideal date would be a super sweet show at a venue, ice cream at DQ then to a park to talk about whatever all night.

well, personally, I wouldn't be out all night, but those are some good ideas. icecream is cheap, and I dont know anyone that doesn't like some kind of icecream... =]

CNFAC wrote:

A quick hit for Monster energy drinks, and then go to the park and play a game of one- on one foot ball.

Oh yeah Tackling each other back and forth.
      :p

OR

Make that Hockey. But thats less physical touch. Just more conpetive.

only 2 potential problems I see here... one, is the combination of physical contact, and competition(competition makes guys horny as hell, and you might want to stay away from that for at least a while, if your pursuing a long term relationship..:angeldevil: just my opinion) and the other is relatively small... monster at night.. :p a few gulps get me buzzing in the morning... at night, theres no telling what I'd do... Haha... well, I know I wouldn't be sleeping any time soon =P

overall though, these are also very good suggestions =]

Er well ... I guess if you're talking about an average date, I like just going out for dinner or lunch and talking. Doesn't have to be expensive for me :X I mean, my first date with my boyfriend consisted of lunch at McDonald's and just talking. I quite enjoyed myself.

Ideally, it'd be awesome if I could start the day off with my boyfriend with fornication! As my friend said "You start the day off fucking happy". Followed by a post-coital nap and then some epic window shopping (I think it's fun) with lunch at a cheap place XD Maybe perhaps another small nap in the mall's lounge (because the mall here has that) followed by intense gaming sessions at the arcade, maybe a couple rounds of pool. Dinner at a moderately priced restaurant (not expensive, but not cheap ... maybe CPK) followed by a RO LAN party =_=;

But you mentioned that this was a date with someone you just met so I think the uh ... 'fornicating fun' would have to be put aside. And the LAN party too. I mean, that's just me ... I'm told I have odd interests to begin with so even the epic window shopping might not be a great idea but I'll throw it out there.
      [CENTER]6/19/06

&#24859;&#12375;&#12390;&#12427;&#65374;
      &#31169;&#12398;&#24651;&#20154;
      [/CENTER]

Perfect first date would be a trip to the zoo, and a picnic.... followed by a nice walk in the park, and then a cheeky kiss under the stars on the picnic blanket..... simple but memorable....

Worst thing for a guy to do on a date is to either be rude (like rude to other people, or just un-mannerly in the way they eat etc.) or to be stand-off-ish. I know guys get nervous on dates (as do girls) but if you're nervous, admit it to the girl, she'll prob admit she's nervous too, you'll both laugh about it, and you'll instantly feel more relaxed. Cause there's nothing more confusing for a girl than thinking the guy doesn't like her because he won't go near her....
      [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="7"]Never underestimate the power a kiss possesses [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

A perfect date would end at night. He'd pick me up at my place for dinner at a classy restaurant, comfortable and effortlessly elegant, but not restrictively sophisticated. Flowers are always appreciated; I adore roses and Casablanca lilies. Afterward, we would go for a walk by the lake in a park, or the ocean on a beach, enveloped by the light of the setting sun. We'd talk well into the evening, and the moonlight would cast silvery reflections onto the water as the stars sparkle overhead. He'd kiss me good night. :]

Typical, I know. :rolleyes:
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Mmm i don't know about "dream date" but I've been holding onto this idea for awhile

I live right next to the water, I know this little secluded beach a few miles down shore, so i had planned that we hike (have to go through the woods or along the shore to get there) to the beach, have a little picnic, and a swim, then hike back.

I was going to do this with my last girlfriend, but we broke up before it was gonna happen.
      I love you Elizabeth(rawrbbyrawrx3)!:love1:
      I love you Josh(SexyGayBoy)! :love1:
      "What do you mean, like a quote?" - Bryan
      I'm bisexual, happy, MSN, ask for it