need your help!

• need your help!

this is how it is. see about 3 months ago i told my mom i was doing drugs (weed) because i couldnt lie to her anymore. but it was only 3 times. so it wasnt a real big deal. and the friend i use to do it with i dont talk to him anymore because if i did then it would do it again. so now my mom always on my case when i ask her to go somewhere. she doesnt trust me anymore and it gets me mad. i want to regain that trust again but ugh! it so hard.
      give me you comments on about the situation

thanks
      blah_confused:)
    • Re: need your help!

You weren't doing drugs. You trieddrugs. Big difference.

As for your mom: sit down and talk to her. I think she is more worried rather than not-trusting.

Talk to her like an adult. Tell her that you tried it and you did not like it (maybe) and that you are not planning on doing it again. Also tell her that you came to her BECAUSE you did not want to lie....so not trusting you does not make sense. She is an adult, I am sure she will understand.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

I think that your mom might feel a little weary about this because she obviously cares about you and doesn't want you to get mixed up with the wrong kind of thing, know what I mean? Your best bet would be to sit down and talk to your mom about what happened. She might not trust you one-hundred percent right now because of the drug thing, and that's understandable. If you want her to trust you again you're going to have to earn it, which isn't easy to do but it's achievable. It might take a bit of time and effort but it'll all be worth it in the end. =)

I hope that everything works out for you. Good luck with everything.

Take care of yourself.

Just take the initiative to show her that she has reason to trust you. I'd advise picking up some pamphlets from teen resources at school or clinics and show that you're responsible and even have information about the topic just in case. Show you have the ability to be trusted and it'll slowly come back. Talking to her is the best solution.

Trust takes a while to gain. As long as you assure your mom that what you did was only to satisfy your curiosity, and that you know drugs are horrible for your health and mental well-being, your mom will know at least that you're well informed. Appease her for the time being, and she'll gradually come to trust you again as long as you behave.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]