Music: How do you listen?

• Music: How do you listen?

When you just want some down time to sit and listen to music what is the perfect setting, and way for you?

Examples:
      You get the most from a song when you are driving in your car, or riding in one.

You get the most from a song when you're in your room posting on here.

If I want to get the most out of a song I have to rock in a recliner with all the lights off. My mom and brother both seem to be the same way. I was kind of curious if other people were like that, and if not what is the perfect way for you. :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Music: How do you listen?

Depends on the weather mate. Seriously.
      The weather, my mood, the style of music, alone or with others...all give differences to which is the best way.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

I agree with whoever said live: When I sit down in a Broadway theatre there is nothing like what you hear -- the entire experience. Concerts are a little less-concetrated for several "outside" reasons ;).

It's usually if I'm listening before I go to bed. In my car I'd rather just sing along .. poorly! (Hahaha)
      Oh Pimpy how the Frenches do emplore you!

[LEFT]--Greg :)[/LEFT]

I listen to music when I'm bored in class, waiting to get picked up from wherever, in the car and the trip isn't too short, when I do my homework.. & just pretty much whenever I feel like it really.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][I]We could flood the streets with love or light or heat whatever ♥ [/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][/I][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I can't focus on music if I'm doing something else, so whilst I'm happy to have shuffled music on whilst I'm at the computer or the radio whilst I'm doing homework, I do nothing and hate being distracted whilst listening to an album, because I regard an album as art that I want to devote my attention to.

When I listen to an album, I quite literally just put the CD on and pace around my room, aligning my feet into patterns on the rug or the floorboards. You would think I was funny in the head if you watched me.
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

u gotta give dat shit your attention. sure theres some music that you can just let roll in the background and most shit i listen to has got to actually be listened to. works best in a movie vechile that you aint driving watching the scenery roll by like youre in space. and maybe you are. but when youre lost in all dat music you dont give a shit. its like being asleep. you aint aware of nothing, just the shit pounding u into a heap of love and emotion.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"]This is the part of me that needs medication
      This is the part of me that believes in heaven[/FONT][/CENTER]

xxjulyxx wrote:

u gotta give dat shit your attention. sure theres some music that you can just let roll in the background and most shit i listen to has got to actually be listened to. works best in a movie vechile that you aint driving watching the scenery roll by like youre in space. and maybe you are. but when youre lost in all dat music you dont give a shit. its like being asleep. you aint aware of nothing, just the shit pounding u into a heap of love and emotion.

Haha, are you for real?
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

Usually I'm either walking around with a Pair of HD280's hooked up to a Cmoy amp on listening to music on my comp with the same or driving around with metal blaring in my car (my 240SX has
      alpine CDE-9874 receiver
      Alpine SPR-69C rear deck speakers
      Alpine SPS-406 door speakers
      Boston Acoustics S35 dash speakers
      and a kicker 12" L7 sub In a ported box powered by a kicker 08ZX750.1 amp
      It's a damn nice system my rear view mirror rattles If I play like rap or metal with a heavy bass line)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Billy daddy loves you but if you get bitten by a zombie I'll have to shoot you in the face

I listen to music all the time, but I get the most out of music by either:
      -being in my room (with dim or no lights on) on my bed, with the computer (iTunes) playing music kinda low to give it a mellow mood

or

-riding in a car at night and the city lights around me, with the stereo on, just going with the flow...
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][CENTER]★You tryin' hard to maintain, Then go 'head, 'cause I ain't mad at cha★[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]