Dad didnt get out, now I have Love issues?

• Dad didnt get out, now I have Love issues?

Alright. So for anyone that has read my old Post about my dad, the news is he didnt get out. He didnt have a place to go to serve his prole so they are keeping him for one more year, and if he does that he wont have to serve prole at all. So it will work out in the long run, but it was still a bummer to me, because thanks to you guys I was reminded I could forgive him and love him like I have wanted. I was completely propared to. I was so SURE he was going to get out. I didnt leave room for dissapointment.

Well. I desided I wouldnt cry or sulk about it. I had a friend coming down and I knew I could party with him. And just let everything slide off. This friend of mine is a real good friend I have known since 5th grade and we are both Juniors today. Him and I have had our ups and downs. Our freshman year we had a fight soooo huge he spent most of the time pissed at each other. Sad thing is.. All we can remember about that fight is... Well nothing. We dont remember what started it. Lol.

But after everyone made up, and friendships were renewed He became a closer friend. And till this day we are good friends. I have to admit we fight alot like a married couple. He just has a extremely annoying vibe about him. This pass year He had had a hard time. He got himself away from his aunt and uncle, he dropped out of school in order to do this, His girlfriend moved to another state, he found his mom and dad, got back with them, they got him into another school, and what not. So its been a rollercoster.

Anyways..

I was talking to him about one of my.. Ex friends was picking on one of my freshman friends because she was dating my Ex Boyfriend. I was discusing with him how Josh did this to me when I was dating my Ex. I have learned I allowed Josh to get to me and that caused me to break up with my Ex. So I dont want to watch that happen again, so I was talking with him about ways to kick Josh's ass.

This led to a convo, completely [well not completely] off topic. He said that talking about Josh reminded him of the time I told him about Josh admitting that at one time he loved me. And He told me that he wonder about as US at that time. [Hope this isnt confusing.. Trying not to be confusing... thats why I gave Josh's name..] Well I havent been oblivous to the fact that he has crushed on me on several occations.

He asked me what I thought and I couldnt give him really A thought [I desided to blame in on the 20/20 I drank even though I wasnt even drunk.] He hugged me for a moment and it felt.. For once right. But then I felt wrong about it and sat up came upstairs and got online to talk to some friends about it. I talked to two people. One my best friend. She approves because I used the words Might, and Love in the sentence so she is completely in belif that if I possible love him I should let it out.

The second person.. his Girlfriend. I asked her if even thought they are states away, if she consitered herself and him still dating. She said yes. And I figured she would because man.. They were deeply meant for each other!

So that instantly ruled out what my best friend said, because his girlfriend is still a good friend of mine and I wouldnt hurt her that way. BUT I am still highly confused and what not. He hasnt said anything about it this morning but he has been hinting towards it.

I dont know what to do.. HELP!?
      Also this was a rant so I could get my thoughts outta my mind...
      [also wasnt sure if I should put it here or in Dating and relationships because this does have to do with friends...]
      :dontpoke-1: <---Me on my Bad days...

:smash:The Blue Guy equals Chuck Norris. The Green One is Alice Cullen. -CNFAC BABY!
    • Re: Dad didnt get out, now I have Love issues?

I'm sorry about your dad, just hang in there.

With Josh, I think you need to figure out how you really feel for him before you do anything.

Take some time, talk and figure it out.

You also need to figure out if he still considers hi and he's girlfriend still dating before anything.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]
    • Re: Dad didnt get out, now I have Love issues?

Well first off you need to get your feelings straight about him. If you think a relationship could potentially work, then you should inquire further into your friend's online relationship. How serious is he, and what are his real feelings toward you? Hopefully that will lead into a serious conversation where you both can decide where to go from there.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]