There's no room in my heart to make a mistake.

• There's no room in my heart to make a mistake.

So, my best friend with cancer wrote me. He is doing better I suppose. But Ty, the guy I love with my whole heart, won't talk to me anymore. He thinks I have forgotten about him and that I've moved on. Which is totally wrong but I can't change his mind about it. I guess I'll have to wait it out until he comes to his senses about everything. I think he is mad because I freaked out on him about how he rarely talks to me and when we do it's always aguring about something stupid. I'm so pissed at him for thinking I gave up on him. After everything I have risked to be there for him. I really don't know what to do. I seen out of answers to tell myself. It's weird because most of the time I know what to do or say. I plan to talk to my best friend more about it since he knows more than I do. He always does.
    • Re: There's no room in my heart to make a mistake.

It's not that your best friend knows more about it, it's just he can see it from a different perspective.
      Maybe that's what you need to do..Take a step back and imagine you're someone else for a second. Then tell yourself what to do.
      Glad your friend with cancer is doing better.
      Never stop smilin, cause smilin makes ya purrrtier :]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]Bexeh Boopeh[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]//Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them\\[/SIZE][/CENTER]