pregnant :( ?

• Re: pregnant :( ?

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

That's because you suck at logic and just made the worst argument I've ever heard, completely disregarding the actual definition of "raise" in order to embrace the 'IZ A BEBI N IZ A MIRCLE N STUFFS" position. Here, let me show you:Now...A tape worm is a young life inside the body that would die without the body to live off of. KIND OF LIKE A FETUS. LOLNOWAI.

And, by the way, to "raise" something is to actively provide care and nurturing to it in order to encourage its healthy growth. All you're doing is syphining your body's nutrients to a mass of cells in your uterus; you really don't care for it in any way.

~Maggot

simply dont have the energy to argue over something that is simply a matter of opinion , u think what u like and i will do the same , u can share ur opinion's all you like but it doesnt mean i will agree with you :)
    • Re: pregnant :( ?

Were you told why a test came up positive? Also, did they do a urine test or a blood test? If it was a urine test and it came back negative, that doesn't mean you're not pregnant. Home pregnancy tests are a lot more sensitive than the urine tests that doctors give. It's incredibly rare to get a false positive(it only happens if the woman is going through menopause, recently lost a baby, or has ovarian cysts), whereas false negatives are quite common. A woman can be pregnant and test negative if she's too early in her cycle, tested at the wrong time of didn't(didn't use FMU) has lower amounts of the HCG than the test picks up, used a faulty test, or many other reasons.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]