anyone else having "fun" finding a job?

• Re: anyone else having "fun" finding a job?

mixandmatch wrote:

Agreed :rolleyes: It's annoying. And if you have experience they tell you that you are over experienced. Wtf are these people thinking? O_O

haha, seriously, youve actually been overlooked because you were over experienced, thats irony for you, eh

if thats what the job markets come to , it makes you wonder if it can get any worse
      [CENTER]If you cut a song and it doesnt bleed mercury, then its obviously not fucking metal enough
      [/CENTER]

Oh it will don't you worry about that lol. And yeah I applied for a child minder job and they said because i had babysat sooo much i was over experienced i was like what ze fook O_O I'm only 16 and i'm over experienced. In my opinion they are all on crack =)
      :freehugs: I may be a little crazy but there is method in my madness :bump:

mixandmatch wrote:

Oh it will don't you worry about that lol. And yeah I applied for a child minder job and they said because i had babysat sooo much i was over experienced i was like what ze fook O_O I'm only 16 and i'm over experienced. In my opinion they are all on crack =)

:lol:
      wow, thats definately one of the dumbest things ive ever heard
      i think id want the overexperienced worker if it came to that
      but no, people are to incredulous to have good ideas any more
      thats kinda sad in a stupid way

well with "all that experience" im sure youll have luck finding a job for people who arent so incompotent as to realize a good thing
      [CENTER]If you cut a song and it doesnt bleed mercury, then its obviously not fucking metal enough
      [/CENTER]

Lol yeah you're telling me. And yeah over experienced is better than no experience at all.

I don't have alot of experience they just seemed to think I couldn't do it because i had done it so much. Makes no fuckin sense to me at all. It's just pathetic really. And I will have a hard time trying to find a job seeing as there are either no jobs or people can't afford to pay for workers. O_o Our economy really has gone to hell.
      :freehugs: I may be a little crazy but there is method in my madness :bump:

mixandmatch wrote:

Lol yeah you're telling me. And yeah over experienced is better than no experience at all.

I don't have alot of experience they just seemed to think I couldn't do it because i had done it so much. Makes no fuckin sense to me at all. It's just pathetic really. And I will have a hard time trying to find a job seeing as there are either no jobs or people can't afford to pay for workers. O_o Our economy really has gone to hell.

right because doing something over and over again with relative sucess makes you worse at it, that logic makes total sense
      *cough*sarcasm*cough*

was the economy ever really out of hell
      the only two semi-prosperous economic times were in like the mid late 1800's for prospectors and about 1920 in the jazz age, everyhtin after the depression was even more depressing , and its only gotten worse

now you need an expensive degree to get a decent job and even then you have to put up with idiocy around you for long periods of time, makes you realize just how patient you are, i guess....hehe
      [/CENTER]