my mum sucks, she doesn't understand me

• my mum sucks, she doesn't understand me

hi guys I got a big problem... today I'm just feelin bad and sad, with no reason... i don't know why...
      and when I'm in that mood i'm not like too chatty, so I don't talk to her (my mum). when she comes in my room to ask something i just nodd and don't really talk to her (I dont smile at her then of course, mostly i dont even look at her because i don't feel like looking at her). and when i do that, she says something like "oh, what have i done wrong that you don't want to talk to me?", "once again he doesn't talk to me..." and all that kind of stuff.
      and then we don't speak anything until the next day.

this really makes me more depressive every day... what can i do? she doesn't understand me
    • Re: my mum sucks, she doesn't understand me

Well, my first question would be, what is the reason you don't feel so great?

Aside from that, you should just tell her when she comes in the room that you're not feeling so well and you'd rather be left alone, but it's not her fault.

If she doesn't accept that, I guess you could just get use to it, or put up some kind of happpy front for a few minutes in front of her.

Well, my first question would be, what is the reason you don't feel so great?

pascus wrote:

i don't know why...

Aside from that, you should just tell her when she comes in the room that you're not feeling so well and you'd rather be left alone, but it's not her fault.

If she doesn't accept that, I guess you could just get use to it, or put up some kind of happpy front for a few minutes in front of her.

I try to, but it so difficult to pretend that I'm happy

You'd probably get pissed at someone if you tried to talk to them and they just ignored you. Go figure.

She doesn't understand you because you don't give her anything to work with. You just come home act like you're pissed at her (not saying you are, I know you're not). Just be at least a little courteous and tell her you're not feeling so well and don't care to talk at the moment. Better than the silent treatment.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

A smile goes a long way to telling mums, friends and whoever you're allright. A smile can even hide your inside feelings. YUour mum might have been feeling lonely. She cares about you, she wanted to chat, not to invade your privacy. And mums are good to talk to about a whole load of things. Or maybe just give her a peck on cheek. Show her that she's loved.

Although faking emotions is not too difficult of a task, I think you should try and talk to your mom about it. It seems like you're not feeling too well at times and perhaps your mom could help you out a little bit. Our parents love us very much and I'm sure your mom would be more than willing to help you through this rough time. It's obvious that your mom cares about you and is interested in your life and what's going on with you. Try talking to her about it and see if that helps. Many people who are in your position feel a lot better once they talk to someone about the way you're feeling.

I hope that everything works out for you. Good luck with everything.

Take care of yourself.

I think, personally, it'd be best for you to simply say something like, "I'm sorry, I am not feeling well/am tired."

If you're feeling especially bad, you may want to just consult her on helping you with that.

Most likely, she will understand, but if you look past what you're feeling, you will probably see you may be coming off pretty curt.
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

Hey there, I have those days too! Everyone has those days and there are some people who have those feelings. My mom does it very often. She'll expect me to be involved in a conversation when I really do not feel like talking. Honestly, though, perhaps the fact that she doesn't understand you means that there is a lack of communication between your mom and yourself. Perhaps if you told her how you felt, then she'll be able to understand a lot more. If you don't feel like talking to anyone when you're on one of those days, tell her that you just don't feel like talking right now. If she doesn't understand you, don't blame her. Just talk to her and let her know what's going on inside your head.

Hope all is well!
      Support Leader,

armyforthebroken :)
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Pascal, when you really open up to your mum, I'm sure she'll really help you just like mine did. I owe her so much of what I am today. Our mums become great friends when we're really down, for that is when we brave to become closer. But, 11 months on I so badly miss my mummy. So cherish yours, won't you? :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.

pascus wrote:

hi guys I got a big problem... today I'm just feelin bad and sad, with no reason... i don't know why...
      and when I'm in that mood i'm not like too chatty, so I don't talk to her (my mum). when she comes in my room to ask something i just nodd and don't really talk to her (I dont smile at her then of course, mostly i dont even look at her because i don't feel like looking at her). and when i do that, she says something like "oh, what have i done wrong that you don't want to talk to me?", "once again he doesn't talk to me..." and all that kind of stuff.
      and then we don't speak anything until the next day.

this really makes me more depressive every day... what can i do? she doesn't understand me

my mum doesnt understand me 2 & i dont give a fuck, pff i cant do anything cause she's so dumb
      anyway im so sorry about this and hope things will set right