i need help. serious stuff..

• i need help. serious stuff..

me and my boyfriend have been together a year. its been a bumpy week and i paniced and broke up with him. He wont take me back until i prove that i really love him. What kind of things can i do to show him il ove him. Do men like jewlery. How do i prove myself. Men are so hard. You cant buy them sorry flowers.
      what can i do
    • Re: i need help. serious stuff..

i dont think its a material thing if other guys are anything like me then i think what really matters is how he feels and i dont think a gift is gunna do anything. Mabye u should say your sry and tell him how much u mean find a way he will understand how you feel thats what he means by love. again if he thinks like i do
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am

idk i dont think "things" matter as much as just telling him you love him and how evertime you see him u just can't help but smile and shoot to heaven but thats how she makes me feel idk how he makes you. if i were this dude if you told that to me id believe you.
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am

as "Hallow'sheart" just told ya,,,its not a material thing..proovin luv's somethin easy...[ IF U REALLY LOVE HIM ] cz u just have 2 be "u" becz u luv him dont u ??:( listen imma make it easier.."IT DEPENDS FROM DA WAY U HURTED HIM", WHEN U WANNA PROVE SOMEBODY SUMTHIN...IT MUST BE RELATED WITH DA REASON WHY HE'S UPSIT! make it touchin...try 2 go far away from jewlery nd material things..cz it wont work out..just bcz it works 4 us (girls) doesnt mean it works with BOYS ;) ,i mean THEY'r *BOYSSS*:wink:

Buying him something proves nothing, you can buy a friend a gift, that doesn't mean that you love them.

You have to prove that you love him by showing him, with a date, take him somewhere romantic and then spend sometime with him after or something and make it all nice and romantic, i could show some love. Or, you could just tell him that you love him and how much you love him, want to be with him and so on.
      [RIGHT][/RIGHT]