Here is the one you have all been waiting for.

• Here is the one you have all been waiting for.

what does the word all mean? obviously not every single person who reads that was waiting for this. which brings me to the topic.

Language.

If we can get passed the barrier of language. Imagin. Just imagin.

to get passed the word "talk" and use the word communicate.

to be able to get a message across without words.

using only intention to communicate your feelings. youd be able to communicate with anything. any one. any where. any.

wow.

i mean. birds speak. they have a language just like chinese, spanish, japanese, english. theoreticly if one can learn japanese, one can learn raven. or wolf. or i don't know, fish? lol.

i doubt this is a new idea. considering I'm having it right now either means I picked up on someone elses brain waves, or someone is picking up on mine right now, or right when I first considered the matter, years ago.

any ideas on how to accomplish this?

see thats the key. ideas. multitudes of brainwaves working to figure out one problem. <one reason i get the intence feeling that all those gifted with the born intuition of how things work, should get together, be they called indigo, buddhist, taoist, christian, jewish,...they all have i-s. lol.

no wonder we hate labels. we understand that labels are words that hold us back from the truth. hahaha.
      A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.
    • Re: Here is the one you have all been waiting for.

i mean, these animals can learn to understand us, commands ect. so why can't we in turn learn their language? are we just too lazy to try? i'm sure there have been attempts, perhaps in the wrong manner though.

suppose an animal is simply more in tune with waves, not just of sound, but of brain. thought. intention.

a dog doesnt learn sit, from one time the word is used. and we can understand the fluctuation and pitch differences in a bark, probably because our ears hear differently.

open your minds people.

and. go. lol.
      A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.

Curtis wrote:

A lot of animals also communicate with things we can't replicate.

Pheremones, color change, gestures, odor, and body language with parts we don't have - a dog's tail is a good example.

agreed, and animals also use a more complex (to us at least) means of communication, they use multiple communication meathods (as stated above) at the same time.

there is also a difference between learning a language, and understanding a language. Most, if not all, animals can hear the word 'sit' and some, if trained to do so, will sit; but the word 'sit' just like all words have a more complex meaning and people have the capasity to understand that. (PS sit is just a simple word, this applies more to words such as 'being' or 'live'
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The majority of animals communicate via physical signals and chemical signals. The vast majority of these signals, however, are completely instinctive. Very few animals communicate inteligently using something more, such as vocal or very specific body signals.
      As for animals understanding our language, the vast majority of that is just Pavlovian conditioning. Very, very few animals are actually able to understand the volcabulary taught to them, some parrots can, but the vast majority cannot.
      Humans also use body language and chemical signals, although a great deal of this is instinctive. Both men and women produce hormones that are secreted into the atmosphere and affect how we view others around us.
      It would be very difficult for us to communicate with animals, even if we understood what they "meant" because of the inherent differences between our minds. The difficulty does not lie within the human mind as much as it does with the animal mind. Compared to ours, the mind of an animal is grossely underdeveloped and communicating to it basic human concepts would take a large amount of time and effort.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

I have been told that communication with most animals is impossible simpy because it can phsically not be done. Our bodies are different, few animals can produce sound the same way we do it.
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol:

welll. now. see.

i understand and agree with everything said here.

physicaly, i can not learn the language of an animal.

but communication with animals is very possible, and prooven.