Fatness?

• Re: Fatness?

hm. if you dont like to exercise you can also get a job [if old enough] or do chores around the house like cleaning just to be active. and if you have the money and time...try a gym. i went and lost almost 2 inches off my waist in a month or so. try to make smaller portions and try to skip seconds when you eat. and ALWAYS eat breakfast-it helps kick start you metabolism in the morning. oh! and join a sport. they're fun.
      [CENTER]Signing off:[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Im alright in bed[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]but im better with a pen.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]:D [/CENTER]
    • Re: Fatness?

theres also one key thing you have to remeber...as you get older you will naturally slim out..i know tonnes of people that were chubby when they were younger but then as they passed through puberty slimmed out alot naturally. Eating a good diet really helps.

and like butterfly mentioned, do something you enjoy and it wont seem like a chore...infact you wont even think of it as exercise....more like something to do for fun...the weight will drop off!
      [CENTER]"I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here"[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]