Heart broken and still love her

• Heart broken and still love her

Am 16,me and this girl have been dating for 4 months but it was the best 4
      months ive ever had, ive been in like 7 relationships and they always end with me getting hurt. but this girl ive dated for 4 months was different i really fell in love with her and she really fell deeply in love with me,until last nite she broke up with me she said she wanted to try in the summer again in the summer cuz of the distance she lived in another country and so it hurt me alot wen i was hearing all of this on the phone,i mean she always told me she loved me so much she would never hurt me like the other girls did and tat she would never think of leaving me,and i trusted her but what hurt me the most is she went bak on everything she promised me,she also told me before the nite we broke up she loved me and said it to me like 50 times usual thing we did everynite. I just dont understand why she broke up wit me, well what am asking for here from the other females tat have fell in love...is thr a chance i can get her bak and how could i cuz i love this girl wit everything and she also asked me to promise her to always push her and never give up on her...so i just really need to figure out what to do am so confused and heart broken..:(
    • Re: Heart broken and still love her

16 years and 7 relationships ? Wow.

If you've been always left, then you should ask yourself why and also you ex girlfriends.

I personally think that she doesn't love you. This things must be tell face to face. So, she might met somebody or she never loved you. That's what I think.

I know how you feel as I have been in that situation. If she said to push her and never give up on her then as cruel as it may be she might be testing you and hoping that you wont let her go. Just keep in contact with her and tell her how you feel. If she really does love you she will keep her word and try again in the summer. Also talk to her and see if she has any problems at home as that is what causes most long distance relationships to break up.

I hope you sort things out. Good luck. =)
      :freehugs: I may be a little crazy but there is method in my madness :bump:

I think she's bang out of order saying that she'll try again in the summer. She's giving you false hope!
      If she really loved you she would NOT have broken up with you.
      If everything is perfect then distance is not a factor.
      If i were you i would stop contacting her, let her miss you. Move on!

no its not me am actually the best thing tats happend to her i help her out all the time wen she has problems at home i was the only one tat loved her,wen she cryed i would always tell her where are you and i tell her am coming or ill tell her to call me asap no matter what am doing i drop everything and talk to her,i make her smile i make her the happiest shes ever been,i cant move on from this girl i just need advice on how to get her bak

You need to communicate with her to find out what's going on. It might be something in her family, her friends, or in her schooling that's interfering with her relationships. She might be crushing on someone else, and long-distance relationships are always rocky like that.

If you still love her, then tell her your worries. The least she can do is to respect your concerns and give you some answers.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

she has a c+ in accounting in her class and she said she needs to focus on her school work and said she loves me and really wants to try in the summer and she also said she dosent ever want to hurt me but then she says shes confused about everything...i cant lose this girl i mean i will give my life for her to live i just really need her bak=[

i need a big favor from you girls and guys i need a poem for her shes calling me tonight and she says if i can get her to fall bak in love wit me then will be together again, I NEED A POEM!!!! from anyone a really good one for a girlfriend someone plz give me one before tonight this is a life decision plz people help me

Dude, she's not worth it.

If she really loved you the way you loved her, she would have never let you go. She has no right to dump you and say "let's try again in the summer". Don't degrade yourself by begging her to take you back, by writing sonnets or love poems. You're better than that.

You seem like a great guy. And if she can't see that, it's her loss. There will be plenty of amazing girls in your life, and they'll be smart enough to realize how great you are.

This is all coming from a guy that has been there, done that. This girl was the greatest thing to happen to me at the time. But she broke my heart, left me with false hope, and I embarassed myself trying to win her back. In hindsight, I see that she just wasn't worth it.

Don't make the same mistakes...

Yep, yep. It is hard. Trust me, was in a relationship for 4 years with a girl I was planning on proposing too, turns out she cheated on me with my (ex) best friend.

I was over it in about 6 months....Long suffering time, (was binge drinking the entire time too...DO NOT DO THAT! Hospital bills for alcohol poisoning is not fun.) But you will get over it.

Only problem I have now is...I fail at getting girls...:p
      "Hey Bubba, hold my beer and watch this!"

-famous last words for 2012

dood you guys are rite and i dont have the problem in getting girls i just getting over them is hard and i loved this girl and showed her and everything treated her like a princess and she tells me to wait for her in the summer wen we dont have school to worry bout i told her anything can happen in the summer and if you really mean it prove it to me and i told her she has one more chance this summer cuz am not going to get hurt again and i would appreciate it if you guys and girls keep talking wit me for awhile so i can still get through this cuz am not totally over it yet but u guys have been a big help to me and i appreciate it alot you guys and girls are the best thx:)