I think I'm pregnant
      I've been seeing this lad who's two years older than me
      It's been in secret as he has a gf
      We got carried away and didnt use anything
      And now I'm a week late
      I dunno what 2 do
      I have university this year
      [LEFT][SIZE=3]x Amber x[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]:lovey: [SIZE=1]Isabelle Hannah 17/11/2010 and James Alexander 01/07/2013
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]:love3: I couldn't imagine anyone else in my life, now I can't imagine my life without you <3[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    • Re: I think I am

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Yes??????????????????????????????????????????

~Maggot

Whatever
      Thats totally useless advice
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]:lovey: [SIZE=1]Isabelle Hannah 17/11/2010 and James Alexander 01/07/2013
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]:love3: I couldn't imagine anyone else in my life, now I can't imagine my life without you <3[/SIZE][/LEFT]

I think I'm pregnant
      I've been seeing this lad who's two years older than me
      It's been in secret as he has a gf
      We got carried away and didnt use anything
      And now I'm a week late
      I dunno what 2 do
      I have university this year

Take a test and then talk to him.

Personally it doesn't sound like you have the stable foundations needed to support a child - especially when his/her father is with another girl.

Before you think about anything else just take a test :)

Doughnut wrote:

Take a test and then talk to him.

Personally it doesn't sound like you have the stable foundations needed to support a child - especially when his/her father is with another girl.

Before you think about anything else just take a test :)

Thanks hun :)
      No ur right, I dont really
      I will, I must, I'm just scared
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]

If you find out that your pregnant make sure the father knows that he has a responsibility to take care of that child as well. If he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you then he at least needs to pay child support. If this messes up his relationship with his girlfriend then thats what he gets. He shouldn't have cheated on her in the first place.

Honestly you should never have messed around with the scumbag anyway. If he'll cheat on his girlfriend then he'll cheat on you as well. Hopefully he'll make a better father than a boyfriend. Thats for sure.
    • wesmel06 wrote:

If you find out that your pregnant make sure the father knows that he has a responsibility to take care of that child as well. If he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you then he at least needs to pay child support. If this messes up his relationship with his girlfriend then thats what he gets. He shouldn't have cheated on her in the first place.

Honestly you should never have messed around with the scumbag anyway. If he'll cheat on his girlfriend then he'll cheat on you as well. Hopefully he'll make a better father than a boyfriend. Thats for sure.

Yeah totally true hun, if I'm not then I never wanna see him again ever

keza_91 wrote:

Take a pregnancy test, but make sure this guy knows whats going on. And use protection in the future.

It was only this once we didnt

I've plucked up the courage to take a test
      I took one and it was positive, so I took another 2 make sure and that one came back negative. what's going on?
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]

The post was edited 1 time, last by onyxeyes: Merged triple post ().

Hello Amber,

You said you took 3 pregnancy tests and 2 came back positive. Go to the doctor and talk to him about it, he can give you the best advice.
      Talk to the potential father and your family. Even if it turns out to be a scare, talk to your partner and make sure he understands that next time the two of you need to be smarter about these things.

If you are pregnant weigh your options.
      Firstly, you have a choice to continue with the pregnancy or not (abortion). If you choose to continue with the pregnancy, you then have the choice of parenting the child yourself or making an adoption plan for your baby.
      You can learn more about your option here:

Having the child.

Adopting the child.

Abortion.

It is good that you are asking for advice and guidance, but ultimately the decision is for you and your partner to make, and I can't stress that enough.

Good luck,
      Michael R.

P.S. Care Confidential is a great source for pregnant teenagers. I'd recommend you look around their site more in depth.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hatta ().

Heya, thanks 4 the advice everyone
      I went 2 the doctors and he confirmed I'm not pregnant
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]

**Amb_91** wrote:

Heya, thanks 4 the advice everyone
      I went 2 the doctors and he confirmed I'm not pregnant
      I'm going to tell you the same thing that I told Loopy Loo in her thread.

Were you told why a test came up positive? Also, did they do a urine test or a blood test? If it was a urine test and it came back negative, that doesn't mean you're not pregnant. Home pregnancy tests are a lot more sensitive than the urine tests that doctors give. It's incredibly rare to get a false positive(it only happens if the woman is going through menopause, recently lost a baby, or has ovarian cysts), whereas false negatives are quite common. A woman can be pregnant and test negative if she's too early in her cycle, tested at the wrong time of didn't(didn't use FMU) has lower amounts of the HCG than the test picks up, used a faulty test, or many other reasons.

The one thing I didn't include in that post as to the cause of a "false" positive, is chemical pregnancy, but that would still have meant you were pregnant, but had an incredibly early miscarriage, and unless you've already experienced bleeding, that's not the case.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]