talking online?

• Re: talking online?

Just remove yourself from this thread. If you dont got anything constructive to add, dont say anything at all. Your starting drama and trolling. I'm not going to reply as I dont need a ban or a infraction because if I did reply what I have written up, It wouldn't be pretty. You've broken half a dozen rules and I will not continue in this trolling.

Your negative rep is enough clear evidence that your not welcome in most threads and you join them to start fights and shows that you aren't "Da Shit" . Notice how my rep is green? I help people by giving them useful suggestions, and I dont troll threads or start flame wars, I finish them.

Unless the OP wishes for this chat to continue, I have to say the thread has been hijacked by a preschooler who cant learn to follow simple rules that has been placed for a fair and positive atmosphere.

Regards,
      Cat
      Your Friendly Baboon
      :hugs:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cat ().

jewfro wrote:

so i like this girl, but im too shy to talk to her in person. btw im a sophomore and she is a junior. so what is your guyses advises on first talking to her online via aim to introduce myself without making a fool of myself.:confused::confused:

This is the worst that could happen :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHLNG08Yfok]YouTube - Internet Love Song (She Blocked Me) Flash Video[/ame]

Just be cool about it.

Catlin wrote:

Just remove yourself from this thread. If you dont got anything constructive to add, dont say anything at all. Your starting drama and trolling. I'm not going to reply as I dont need a ban or a infraction because if I did reply what I have written up, It wouldn't be pretty. You've broken half a dozen rules and I will not continue in this trolling.

Your negative rep is enough clear evidence that your not welcome in most threads and you join them to start fights and shows that you aren't "Da Shit" . Notice how my rep is green? I help people by giving them useful suggestions, and I dont troll threads or start flame wars, I finish them.

Unless the OP wishes for this chat to continue, I have to say the thread has been hijacked by a preschooler who cant learn to follow simple rules that has been placed for a fair and positive atmosphere.

Regards,
      Cat
      Your Friendly Baboon
      :hugs:

No, I'm being serious. Not starting E-drama. My time is too precious to even dedicate to the idea. You just know I'm right, and instead of admitting, you go off on irrelevant subjects that have nothing to do with anything anyone is talking about.
      And I already know I haven't broken any rules because I've been down that road before enough to know what is acceptable and what isn't on TH, which is why I never blatantly insulted you or anyone else. So get over it and get out if you have nothing useful to say. Especially when you have to ad hominem something as superficial as rep to try and win this argument.

Don't make flimsy ethreats (LOLs I would've posted but argghh it was mean!!) because i know they arent true. Back up your words.