Girls kicking boys in the nuts

• Re: Girls kicking boys in the nuts

^hehe happens to me all the time. The joke sounding better in my head that is.
    I've been hit in the nuts many times during acting. Every flipping time it ruined me for the whole period :mad:
    [SIZE=2]It's [/SIZE][SIZE=2]love[/SIZE][SIZE=2], it's [/SIZE][SIZE=2]love[/SIZE][SIZE=2], it's [/SIZE][SIZE=2]love[/SIZE][SIZE=2], make it [/SIZE][SIZE=2]HURT[/SIZE][SIZE=2]![/SIZE]

Girls, it's not a real good idea to do something extremely painful to someone twice your size with the assumption that they are "too much of a gentleman" to crush your skull.

I've seen my best friend's now ex-gf get herself in way over her head. They had a (verbal) fight where some angry things were said and she hauled off and punted him straight in the crotch as hard as she could. She then stood there and talked shit while he recovered and then he hauled off with the hardest right hand I have ever seen a human being throw.

There was no pull to that hit...it looked like he was trying to punch through the back of her head. It broke her nose in 3 places, knocked her out, and gave her 2 black eyes. I had to restrain him after that and then there were criminal charges and lawsuits for medical bills over who started what, she ended up being arrested for sexual assault (1st degree misdemeanor) and he was arrested and arraigned for aggravated assault and battery (1st degree misdemeanor). That was not a fun trial to have to be a part of. I hate testifying in court. They both got 500 hours of community service and 3 years probation.

Bad news all around.

quicks1lver wrote:

Girls, it's not a real good idea to do something extremely painful to someone twice your size with the assumption that they are "too much of a gentleman" to crush your skull.

I've seen my best friend's now ex-gf get herself in way over her head. They had a (verbal) fight where some angry things were said and she hauled off and punted him straight in the crotch as hard as she could. She then stood there and talked shit while he recovered and then he hauled off with the hardest right hand I have ever seen a human being throw.

There was no pull to that hit...it looked like he was trying to punch through the back of her head. It broke her nose in 3 places, knocked her out, and gave her 2 black eyes. I had to restrain him after that and then there were criminal charges and lawsuits for medical bills over who started what, she ended up being arrested for sexual assault (1st degree misdemeanor) and he was arrested and arraigned for aggravated assault and battery (1st degree misdemeanor). That was not a fun trial to have to be a part of. I hate testifying in court. They both got 500 hours of community service and 3 years probation.

Bad news all around.

I never saw anyone twice my size LOL
    But what a story here!
    As I said, I would hit guy in nuts only if that would be only way to get rid of him. I did that many times (maybe too much, I addmit) in primary school when guys were so annoying. And I would always warn them before and if they wouldnt stop teasing, pinching, tingling, taking my stuff, throwing around my school bag etc etc I would hit them, yes.

As a guy who's been kicked in the balls an annoying ammount of times, I can say that girls seem to misunderstand exactly how much it hurts.

There's a fucking reason we drop the floor and cough our lungs out when you do it. It's the most painful experience any guy can ever experience.

Doing it to "teach us a lesson" or for some other trivial reason is just completely ridiculous. If you have to kick a dude in the nuts, at least do it as a final option, when all else has failed. Don't make it your "go to" move if we slightly annoy you. It's not fair on us, or the twins.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

And the argument of "childbirth is more painful" is bullshit. Childbirth is someone you choose to put yourself through by having a baby. It's a voluntary process, and you get a good result out of it.

Being kicked in the balls is out of our control. The chances of it happening depend entirely upon how messed up and/or stupid the girl doing the kicking is, and we get no positive result, just crippling pain.

I personally have never done it , but if I did it would be in self-defense. I'm a firm believer in that if someone hits anyone for a trivial reason, then they deserve to be hurt back . That's just my opinion . Now I have grabbed and sqeezed a guys dick or balls because they wouldn't stop doing something I repeatedly asked them to stop doing (i.e. hitting on me , grabbing my boobs , trying to get me to suck their dick by putting it in my face , etc. ) and I always warned them that I was going to do it . So that's their bad when it happens .
    [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

I've come close to doing it. It was accident though, I don't think I would ever do that since I know it would hurt like hell. That is unless the guy REALLY deserves it.
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
    [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Crimsonflame wrote:

I hear punching a girl in the boobs is the female equivalent.

It hurts, but not as much as hitting a guy in the nuts I imagine. I have never kicked a guy there.. I have so many guy friends and there is a certain understanding that course of action is extremely unnecessary and a cheap shot no matter what the circumstances are.
    [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Well I really enjoy kicking guys in the nuts.It gives me a high.It makes me horny.Not just doing it but thinking about doing it.And it is incredibly funny
    Particularly I enjoy kneeing the sort of guy who swaggers,acts all tough & cocky & macho,who thinks he is god's gift.But it's enjoyable whenever a guy is behaving in that over confident way around girls.The girls will know what I mean.
    I do it often& I go out of my way to do it.
    It is increadably empowering,& it is hilarioous becauuse ther is such a chasm between the tough way guys like to present themselves & the reality of those rediculously vulnerable testicles.WW2 would never have happened if some girls had given Hitler a swift knee while he was ranting on at a Nuremburg rally .Ditto Bush & Iraq when he was boasting about how he would deal with Saddam.
    Also I think the girls on this thred are not being honest.I've talked to many women about this & most say they have often wished to kick a guy.or have wanted to explore what it would be like to do so.Or like me have done so often & enjoyed it.ASlso that it gives them a sexual thrill.
    As for guys.Well I think most are quietly terrified of getting their balls hurt - particularly by girls & never come to terms with how vulnerable & incapacitated they actually feel about having balls
    I didn't mean to go on cos mainly busting guys is just one sexy creaming turn on

I actually believe the pain is indescribable it is that bad :|

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

justagirl5377 wrote:

Well I really enjoy kicking guys in the nuts.It gives me a high.It makes me horny.Not just doing it but thinking about doing it.And it is incredibly funny
    Particularly I enjoy kneeing the sort of guy who swaggers,acts all tough & cocky & macho,who thinks he is god's gift.But it's enjoyable whenever a guy is behaving in that over confident way around girls.The girls will know what I mean.
    I do it often& I go out of my way to do it.
    It is increadably empowering,& it is hilarioous becauuse ther is such a chasm between the tough way guys like to present themselves & the reality of those rediculously vulnerable testicles.WW2 would never have happened if some girls had given Hitler a swift knee while he was ranting on at a Nuremburg rally .Ditto Bush & Iraq when he was boasting about how he would deal with Saddam.
    Also I think the girls on this thred are not being honest.I've talked to many women about this & most say they have often wished to kick a guy.or have wanted to explore what it would be like to do so.Or like me have done so often & enjoyed it.ASlso that it gives them a sexual thrill.
    As for guys.Well I think most are quietly terrified of getting their balls hurt - particularly by girls & never come to terms with how vulnerable & incapacitated they actually feel about having balls
    I didn't mean to go on cos mainly busting guys is just one sexy creaming turn on

I think you need to visit a doctor...

The only time a woman should ever consider kicking a man in the testicles is for self defense. Not to get back at him for saying mean words about you, not as a joke, only if the guy is trying to fight you or sexually assault you. Then, and only then. It's not just pain your inflicting, it's possible life long consequences. So, are you prepared to take that away from someone over something so little as an insult?

Oh what LAUGH.Agirl says she likes kicking guys in the balls because it deflates the hypocracy of macho bombast & emediately the guys gang up in horror.Nothing changes
    First Mawsie & battle for the sun ( how's that for macho) start with the name calling.Typical male strategy.Horrors! Don't listen to her! She's sick She needs a Dr .She's gasp -- a fetishist.!!
    I wait for Communist! Homo! & Towelhead ! with eagreness.
    The onemess dons his cloak of male authority clinbs onto his pulpit & starts to pontificate to women about when they are allowed to do what to who.like some patriarchal old git from the Old Testament.
    Then Mawsie from Manchester ( god help us you do expect some hard-headsed pithy sense from a Lancastrian) starts whining on like someone from the home counties about the pain being indescribable actually actually ( & probably not fair & not cricket chaps either) & this despite the pages & pages that of gone before where millions of guys tell us at length how describable it is.Talk about an irrevalence looking for a cliche.
    Meanwhile they totally ignore the guts of the issue which they so well exemplify.That is the fragility of the male's macho tough presentation of himself & its hypocrisy.
    Watch out Lads there's a lovely pointed knee looking to puncture your little bags of wind

Then Mawsie from Manchester ( god help us you do expect some hard-headsed pithy sense from a Lancastrian) starts whining on like someone from the home counties about the pain being indescribable actually actually ( & probably not fair & not cricket chaps either) & this despite the pages & pages that of gone before where millions of guys tell us at length how describable it is.Talk about an irrevalence looking for a cliche.

What do you mean "hard-headsed" if your trying to relate me as being "hard" then you clearly know nothing about Manchester so do not make assumptions about things you are uneducated in.

What do you mean by " probably not fair & not cricket chaps either" as this makes no sense at all.