Holidays

• Looking for some advice on places to travel for people my age. Finding out about Spain and the Canary Islands currently, pretty much because I have been a few times but only with parents. Also the drinking age is 16 so all good for that side of things. :)
      One friend of the same age travelling with me. Our main 'needs' for this holiday will be...
      - Sun
      - Drink
      - Edible Food
      - Nightlife and everything that comes with it (girls etc.)
      I'm open to other suggestions for the destination. Also one problem is I'm not sure how tolerant villas and hotels are of english teenagers travelling unsupervised.
      Soooo any advice or tales of previous experiences much appreciated :cool:
    • Re: Holidays

why not come to mauritius? this island really bows to tourists and tourism is our sole source of income... + beaches are really nice and almost everywhere.. our winter is like a gentle breeze to you as we don't have snow.. even when i'm shaking of cold i see tourists who are going out sleeveless.. weird for me... lol..... how old are you? in villas it's ok you won't have any problems.. buying alcohol or cigarettes isn't a problem unless you look like you're 12 but then you look like 18.. it's alright.. they are only money minded anyway...

in hotels you might get some troubles registering if you don't have parental agreement but i'm nto sure if all hotels are the same.. villas are everywhere in mauritius.. your 1us $ is equal to 40 our money.. so you don't need much money to come here.. well that's all i have to say..

there are many beautiful, tanned girls.. in fact you won't see many white girls... tanned one, black, chinese, indian..

personally i want to go to korea and spain..