is this messed up???

• is this messed up???

i was with this girl for like 6 months but we were having sex 2 nights ago and she got a call so she stopped for a min (she was on top at the time) and she said i better take this so she gets off and goes to the bathroom and it was one of her ex's..........i was pretty mad cuz i didnt know why she stopped to talk to her ex. i asked her after she was done on the phone and came back in if it was important and she said no.. so i got to thinking if it wasnt important then why would she get off... i dumped her yesterday and told her that i didnt have the same feelings for her and i didnt want to lie and act like i did and she said ok thats fine... i thought it would go different (like her brake down and cry) but she took it ok i guess and then she said i have to go.. i asked where she said to my ex's he needs my help..... i text him and he was like good thing you dumped her cuz i dont know how much longer we could have hid it from u hahaha....i was pissed so i went home and on the way one of my friends called me (shes a girl i used to date) and wanted to know if i wanted to come over cuz she was bored and babysitting......... i went over and we were up all night haveing sex... we did it on the couch after her sister went to bed and then in her moms truck in the garage ( i went out for a smoke and she came on the me again) and then on her moms bed..... my sis called me up cause she thought i was going home but she asked me where i was and i said a girls house.. she asked if i was cheating on my girl and i said ii dont have one anymore and she said i was a low down piece of shit asshole and if i went home she was gonna kick my ass and told me i dont need to be acting like a pimp......... so i was pretty sad cuz i was with this girl for 6 months and we were doing great then she cheated on me and im the bad guy cuz i had sex with a girl a day after a brake up?????

:confused:

oh and btw i went home and her bf was leaving when i got there and i walked in and she was naked under a blanket on the couch drunk....
    • Re: is this messed up???

Well, this situation is a bit messed up, to be honest.

1) Regarding you're girlfriend of 6 months - she cheated on you. Obviously, a big no no - not you're fault.

2) This kinda confused me..

EnergiE wrote:

i dumped her yesterday and told her that i didnt have the same feelings for her and i didnt want to lie and act like i did

Then, at the end you said this;

EnergiE wrote:

so i was pretty sad cuz i was with this girl for 6 months and we were doing great then she cheated on me

I can't quite see you're motive for dumping her. Wouldn't the reason for you ending it be about the fact that she cheated on you with her ex - rather than you're feelings had changed and ended it for the blatant fact of not wanting to lie to her and act like you did?

Then, you're sad because you claim you're relationship with her was going great, until she cheated on you. basically, my point is that you don't know how to feel. It's natural - and time will do you good. Work out what you want and what you don't - because you sound confused to your own feelings.

And, finally..

3) You're sister was just a tad bit wrong to go on the way she did, in my opinion.

Take some time out for yourself, good luck :)

:lol:
      Thats messy and seems fake too..like a teen comedy but without comedy :lol:
      :lol:You got laid by two diff girls err... 1.5 girls..and whole night..nice stamina u got....

No You are not a bad guy...Thats the way its done... ;) She f*ucked other guy when you were in a relationship..but atleast you dint do that..U did that the day u broke up :lol:

NO need to worry.
      And you can tell your sis,u had an assignment to complete so u went to that girl's place..

Well, first of all, it's understable that you were angry and confused, but you didn't trust her that it wasn't important. EVEN THOUGH she did cheat, she might not of done and you would of dumped her due to what you assumed, which isn't good. You should of at least tried to talk to her about it first, instead of just dumping her.

You're saying you're sad and upset, but if you love her that much, then why did you sleep with your ex a day after? Even though you were angry and confused it doesn't give you an excuse to. If you really love/loved her, then you wouldn't of done it. & If you did it just to try and help get over her, then that's mean to your ex because you've used her.

As for your sister, tell her the whole situation, and then she may be OK. If not then just give her some space, then go back.
      [SIZE=3]Je souhaite que je pourrais trouver cette personne un spéciale. :([/SIZE]

I dont think your the bad guy in the situation. Your ex seems like an arse, she was cheating on you - so shes the bad one, not you! Maybe having sex with a girl straight after isnt the most classy of things to do but who cares? You were single and free to do as you wish. Your hurting no-one, whereas your ex hurt you...

Just tell your sister exactly what went on and she will probabaly take back what she said, if not, let her get on with being a moody arse.

first of all.. wtf does your sister care about your relationships? Second of all why the fuck would you sit in the room and wait while your gf talks to an ex.. bro just walk out and never look back seriously tell that slut to suck itttttttttttt. And for the fact that you went to your ex's and did it with her.. kind of shows that you are obviously not into any of the girls your having sex with. just don't go out with the girl if its just for fun...