Ergh, everything just sucks.

• Ergh, everything just sucks.

Everything just really really sucks at the minute.
      Family - my brother is the biggest fuck up ever, he has no money, 2 kids, a raging temper, he's lived in three houses in the past year cause he can't afford the rent, his ex girlfriend is a psycho and my mom is getting stressed because of it and she takes it out on me and makes me feel like shit most of the time.

Friends - I don't know who my real friends are, most of them have fucked me over in one way or another. For example yesterday I had plans to go ice skating and i also had plans to go meet some other people so i said no to the ice skating, and i woke up today and text my friend who i was supposed to go with and he said that he was already there so i'm stuck at home AGAIN.

School - I'm sucking in school as well, my grades are C's and D's and i'm supposed to be getting A's and B's, my teachers and my parents are piling the pressure on me to get better grades cause they think i can do better but I know for a fact I can't and its stressing me out.

I know it doesn't sound like much but I just can't take it anymore, I just want decent friends and a good life. Nobody knows about this is because i'm good at hiding my feelings and i don't tell anybody anything. My only happiness is coming on here or other forums or crap like that. I've had thoughts of suicide and i've also had thoughts of hurting the people who fuck me over and then I thought about would anyone actually miss me if I actually died. I'm usually quite a happy person but lately everythings just being fucked up and I can't be doing with it.
      [SIZE=1][SIZE=1]msn - [/SIZE][SIZE=1][email protected][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]myspace -[/SIZE][SIZE=1]http://www.myspace.com/alexxturner___[/SIZE]
      add me :), i like new people.[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by AlexxTurner ().

• Re: Ergh, everything just sucks.

Believe me - you're not the only person to ever feel like this. But violence and/or suicide never solves the problems. It just gets the people around you into the problems the surrounded you - never a good thing. As for people missing you if you died, the answer to that is obvious. They would! No matter what their outlook on you now, they will regret everything if you leave them. School - if you sort the rest of your problems out, then the improvement in school grades will follow. Just try your best and continue doing so. Stress this to teachers and parents - they will be able to see that you're making the best of a bad situation. Friends - identify those who you trust and who you feel wouldn't do anything against you. Even if you think you don't have these kind of friends - I assure you, you do. Look where you wouldn't look usually. Find someone, confide in them. They will help you and support you along your way. Family - there is not much that you can do about your brother. The most you can do is help and support your mum as she tackles the problems that are embroiled in the family. Speak to her about your true feelings, she'll understand. But you have to understand also that she's been going through a tough time as well, and she needs support as much as you do. If you bind as a family, your barriers will be stronger and you will be able to tackle problems head on and with confidence.

I hope this helps a bit, and I wish you luck in overcoming these tough times,

Mark
      Revenge is only sweet when taken in correct dosages.

Hey Alex,

Issues with family can be tough. I know it can be hard but talk to your mom about how shes treating you. Maybe she doesn't realize how bad she is hurting you. Or if there is a way to talk to another parent, aunt, uncle, etc. Somebody close to your mom so they can tell her how your feeling.

I know how this feels when it comes to your friends. Hey, atleast they invite you to go places with you. They would not do that if they were not friends. I know friends can be annoying at times but thats part of friendship. Maybe if you want ot make some different friends join a club or a sport. Easy way to make good friends.

With school I have the same problem. But really, you CAN do better. You just have to assert yourself more. (Wow im sounding like every teacher ive ever had :D) Its up to you to fix this problem nobody else can. Make time every night to study even if you dont have homework, once you get into that rythm it will be like a second nature to you.

I used to have these exact same thoughts pretty much. However suicide is a cowardly act and It really just makes things worse (ALOT WORSE). People would care if you killed yourself, Everybody around you would. You might just not know it now. Things will get better, they always do.

Good Luck!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can relate to having a shitty family, failing in school and having little friends and it really does suck. Sometimes it's hard to stay happy but it's possible. Besides my couple friends who I call once and a while I rarely talk to anybody other then my mother, because I really dislike my twin brother, my sister and my dad. I don't know how I mange to be happy sometimes but if you really want to be, you can. I'm not saying you should never talk to your brother again, but just distance yourself from him and people you don't like to give yourself time to think. I hope this helped...

Singing Amen, I, I'm alive

Guess what mate? Everything could be quite worst and face it, your still breathing so something good is there :) .

Suicide and taking other peoples lives is not the way to go. I've been down this road twice before. This sounds like a blue moon event and not a situation that is continuously happening. I honestly dont want to see you on CNN one morning over a school rampage. Don't even think like that. THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS, HAPPY THOUGHTS.

Your family is having issues right now because of your other problems.

The friends bit: Thats not really "Fucking you over". It could of been a simple mistake of "I Forgot and I am sorry". What else have they done to "Fuck you over"?

If your upset with your friends, let them know, they can't read your mind, even through many of us wish we could.

I hide my feelings also in real life, I am a private person, but there is nothing wrong with that. Its good that you have chosen to post here and not go to worst measures.

You are showing signs of depression over the home situation and friend situation, find answers to those problems will improve your school grades.

Also I can guarantee that your friends, family, classmates, teachers and me would be sadden and would miss you if you took your own life.

I do think your family and you need to see a proper professional therapist that can be arranged through the Department of Family Services in your local community for not cost (Free). Hope is not all lost, your family can be brought back together through professional intervention.

Remember:

That Dont Kill Me, Can Only Make Me Stronger.

Regards and looking for your replies,
      Cat
      Your Friendly Baboon
      "When your alone in the world or feel it, you ALWAYS got the baboon"

:hugs:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cat ().