so i did something with another dude.. I think he fell in love with me.

• so i did something with another dude.. I think he fell in love with me.

:confused:So here is my problem. I go to an all boys school. I was curious. I did something with a gay kid like last school year and he never opened his mouth and said anything. I didnt really like it, but we met up in the same spot in school and did it again. exchanged bjs, thats about it.

And theres this other gay kid, lets call him Leo. Leo was giving me "the look" so i gave it back to him. Leo has bothered me, texted me, messaged me on facebook non-stop, found my screename and bothered me asking "when can i give u head". So one day I call him and tell him i wanna do something. The next day after school i text him and we meet up, suck each other, and when he was about to do me i leave. Leo texts me saying did you like it, bla bla. I say no, i felt unconfortable(the truth), i dont want to do anything ever again and just want to be your friend.

Leo told of my good friends who 3 days later came to me privately saying "wow, you, im dispointed.. you" note that im pretty much a "jock", im pretty build, very athletic and a varsity wrestler.

I dont want to talk to Leo, I dont like Leo, Leo is annoying, I wouldnt want to do anything with another man ever again.

Leo texts me like 3 times evryday saying "hey", "what u doing"
      If I ignore him,

Leo: WHATS WRONG WIT UR PHONE?
      Me: nothing y
      Leo: CAUSE I TEXTED YOU LIKE 3 TIMES
      Leo: SO U JUST BEEN IGNORING ME NOW I SEE

...if i try to play it cool and just be his friend..

Leo:WHAT U DOING
      Me: checking my email?
      Leo:YOUR PARENTS HOME?
      Me: yeah
      Leo:WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SEX
      Me: why are you asking me this?
      Leo: ITS A CONVERSATION
      Leo: WHEN?
      Me: 2 weeks ago?
      Leo:OH OKAY
      Leo: IM SO BORED
      Me: lol
      Leo: IM HORNY AND BORED. . ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY, I NEED A BIG DICK TO MAKE ME CRY
      Leo: I WANT A BIG DICK TO MAKE ME CRY

I cant just tell him off, or he will tell everyone..
      WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET THIS KID OFF ME...
      HELPPPPP!
    • Re: so i did something with another dude.. I think he fell in love with me.

Wow :eek: This is a really sticky situation to be in and quite frankly, there's probably nothing more you can do unless you talk to Leo face-to-face and just be assertive; tell him that you don't want anything to do with him, you don't like him that way, you just want to be friends, that you made a mistake and that he should just move on. If you be mean to him, then you're right - he might blackmail you and that's bad. If you ignore him, he'll most likely keep wanting more. You probably shouldn't have initiated it in the first place, otherwise things like this will happen; somebody is going to get hurt because his/her feelings were involved.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Why did it take you three tries before stopping?

You do need to talk to him in private. Tell him you want him to stop and if he doesn't, then block him out.

Does he really text in all caps? That's mighty annoying.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

That sucks. Real bad. If he keeps IMing you and junk, just keep reminding him each time that you don't like him the same way. Or to ignore him, say different things of brb or one moment or..you know =P. But still, just keep reminding him that you don't like him the same way and that you just want to end it.

You might have been pretty curious back then though, PRETTY curious...lol.
      http://www.neobux.com/?rh=64656C6C697374657237
      Earn money by looking advertisements! Help yourself and help me by using the link provided :D.

First of all you shouldnt have done anything with him. Now he thinks you like it and your gonna do it again. You just have to tell him straight up, that your not going to do it again and u dont like him. If he does ANYTHING in retaliation (tells ur friends ect..) go to the principal of your school and tell him/her that you are being sexually harrassed. Thats what hes doing if it gets to that point, and he has no right to do it.

To be honest you got yourself into this mess which means you gotta' get yourself out.

Explain to him you're not interested in being anything more than friends with him and you just wanted to try something new - I'm sure he'll understand.

The other thing is, it sounds as though you're ashamed of what you did - don't be it's perfectly normal.

As many before me have said, just talk to him face to face. Texting isn't personal. Anyone could send the text from your phone. It's best to tell him straight up, "I don't want anything relationship-wise from you. I was just experimenting. I shouldn't have kept that from you. I just want to be friends."

okay dude.... cock is all u r gonna get (at least for now) so keep the dude happy and he will keep you happy, i just wouldnt let everyone at school know unless you gotta way to lock-up your ass! ROFL thanks for telling us bro, let us know when u get good at sucking ok?