Pathalogical lier

• Re: Pathalogical lier

gookiecookie wrote:

i doubt he can just stop whenever, a PL usually lives life this way to the end, its a constant game of sniper on the tower, they run from place to place lieing and cloaking themselves...

eaither they mature enough to let go of the habbit, or carry on forever doing it.

remember, lies don't get you out of a problem, it just sinks u in deeper and deeper.

Hmmm, I can't agree with you. xP

It's just too general to say lies don't get you out of a problem. I also don't think it's an issue of maturity here. I also, don't find myself running from place to place.... xDD

gookiecookie wrote:

i doubt he can just stop whenever,

That's what I said. :rolleyes:

@Zebra:

I'll admit that for now, you seem to be aware of your actions. But there'll come a time in the future where you'll lose control of your lying ability, and once that happens everything will spin out of control. If people realize it, it won't bode well for you in a team environment or in the workplace.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Kase wrote:

But there'll come a time in the future where you'll lose control of your lying ability, and once that happens everything will spin out of control. If people realize it, it won't bode well for you in a team environment or in the workplace.

It's not as much of a boomerang, as you think love. xP

I can only imagine, the people that you all know who do this in real life, must be very bad at what they do.

Zebra wrote:

It's not as much of a boomerang, as you think love. xP

I can only imagine, the people that you all know who do this in real life, must be very bad at what they do.

There is your problem right there. You over estimate your abilities. There is always someone better than you, there is always someone who can crack you, and once that happens, all hell will break loose.
      Being so confident in your self is the worst thing you can do.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Kase wrote:

Are you so confident in yourself?

The lies, don't build in so much of a pyramid fashion. If one collapses, the whole thing doesn't fall down. It's easy to pick it all back up.

Besides, it's not so much like I'm "stealing money" with my lies or anything.

I suppose I am confident in myself, because being the kind of liar I am, I study people 'immensely' and try to understand how their mind works. Body language, speech, morality, thought process, empathy, logic. All of it. I feel I have a good understanding of how the people around me work.

Zebra wrote:

Hmmm, I can't agree with you. xP

It's just too general to say lies don't get you out of a problem. I also don't think it's an issue of maturity here. I also, don't find myself running from place to place.... xDD

yhea actually lies can get u out, but they can always come back to bite ur ass.

she lied, i belived, then she changed the story, and i bit her in the ass with her lie.

its on email too, one of the stupid places to lie because it leaves a trail
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...

DeamonD wrote:

There is your problem right there. You over estimate your abilities. There is always someone better than you, there is always someone who can crack you, and once that happens, all hell will break loose.
      Being so confident in your self is the worst thing you can do.

People, can never truly know what's inside your mind love. Besides, I don't have a problem.

Zebra wrote:

People, can never truly know what's inside your mind love. Besides, I don't have a problem.

*sigh*
      Look, this coming from a person who claims to manipulate and "foresee" things when he lies.....is again a contradiction within its' self. To predict how a person will react. you need to understand the human mind, to understand the human mind you will need to know how it functions and hence what is inside of it....

I do not claim to know people inside-out, however I have been "around" and I am much better predicting and telling what is inside someone (no, don't ask me to tell you what is inside you). It is far easier than you claim, but it is a little harder than it seems.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

*sigh*
      Look, this coming from a person who claims to manipulate and "foresee" things when he lies.....is again a contradiction within its' self. To predict how a person will react. you need to understand the human mind, to understand the human mind you will need to know how it functions and hence what is inside of it....

I do not claim to know people inside-out, however I have been "around" and I am much better predicting and telling what is inside someone (no, don't ask me to tell you what is inside you). It is far easier than you claim, but it is a little harder than it seems.

Why be such an asshole? You only know me online, I have nothing I can or will prove to you. You need to pay attention to the finer things, like the details. I claim only that I study the people around me immensely, and that I beleive I have a good idea of what they do and think. They could be thinking the exact opposite, for all I would know. I wouldn't pose such a pretentious absolute.

I can't agree with you that you're so perceptive either, as you like to claim people who lie only seek "attention"? It goes a bit deeper than that.

Zebra wrote:

Why be such an asshole? You only know me online, I have nothing I can or will prove to you. You need to pay attention to the finer things, like the details. I claim only that I study the people around me immensely, and that I beleive I have a good idea of what they do and think. They could be thinking the exact opposite, for all I would know. I wouldn't pose such a pretentious absolute.

I can't agree with you that you're so perceptive either, as you like to claim people who lie only seek "attention"? It goes a bit deeper than that.

Bah I am not being an asshole.
      But the fact that you claim that I know nothing while claiming that you know what you are talking about. In addition, you say that it is extremely hard to tell what is going on in peoples heads why you claim to manipulate them. X(
      It does not work like that.
      And I never said that you can tell what will happen 100%. I said that predicting a human mind is not "impossible" but NOT being able to predict it is improbable, especially for someone who has been around them a lot.

Also, I never made a claim that PLs lie only for attention, I said that they lie for it, but not ONLY for it or JUST for it.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

But the fact that you claim that I know nothing while claiming that you know what you are talking about. In addition, you say that it is extremely hard to tell what is going on in peoples heads why you claim to manipulate them. X(
      And I never said that you can tell what will happen 100%. I said that predicting a human mind is not "impossible" but NOT being able to predict it is improbable, especially for someone who has been around them a lot.

Also, I never made a claim that PLs lie only for attention, I said that they lie for it, but not ONLY for it or JUST for it.

I've always said, I dissagree'd with you, not that my word is law, my friend. My mere reason, for my opinion is that I feel I'm speaking from experience, since I fit the definition to an extent. I also try to empathize with all side, which is why I'm arguing against a lot of what everyone is saying on here, because I feel they're getting the raw end of the deal.

Unfortunately, I feel it pointless, to argue to difficulty or severity of predicting others, due to an impossibly large amount of variables. As they say, people are usually pretty unique from eachother.

I'd much, rather not continue this arguement with you. I feel as though, we'd be getting off topic, trying to point out infallicies in eachother's words, rather than debating the behavior, actions, and motivations of PL's.

Zebra wrote:

I've always said, I dissagree'd with you, not that my word is law, my friend. My mere reason, for my opinion is that I feel I'm speaking from experience, since I fit the definition to an extent. I also try to empathize with all side, which is why I'm arguing against a lot of what everyone is saying on here, because I feel they're getting the raw end of the deal.

Unfortunately, I feel it pointless, to argue to difficulty or severity of predicting others, due to an impossibly large amount of variables. As they say, people are usually pretty unique from eachother.

I'd much, rather not continue this arguement with you. I feel as though, we'd be getting off topic, trying to point out infallicies in eachother's words, rather than debating the behavior, actions, and motivations of PL's.

hmmm...to use points...not to use points....to use points....not to use points

Very well, topic closed.
      I have been debating too much past week or so..............do not wish to continue so lest I want to look as a drama queen or an argumentative prick.

HOWEVER, I highly doubt that you will be able not to stray away from the discussion of the behavior.......hence eventually coming back to where we left off.

But I must point out that if you speak from experience, so do I, and so do few others. I never make claims unless I can support them, I do not see a point.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

a PL thinks he or she is never to be caught, thats why they lie so much, but eventually someone will catch them, eaither they expose them or not is up to that person to decide

the only way to catch a PL is to get really close to them, study them and acknowledge what they say, then BANG they get exposed.

A PL thinks he or she will get away, but people like me will always catch them.

i always have this gut feeling when i get close to people, and that feeling is always right.

like when i gave her the ipod, i had this feeling in my gut telling me

"shes a liar, your not going to get your gift, i am sure she is going to make an excuse about how she cant give it to you, DO NOT GIVE IT TO HER until she has your gift in her hand and you both trade at the same time, dont trust the bitch"

i ignored that and then that feeling came back saying

"you stupid retard, look what you did, your not going to get a gift, she played you and now you'll see, she wont even mention it until u ask her."

the feeling was totally right.

then when i thought of giving it back to her that feeling told me

"i was right 100 times before, dont fall for her, once u refuse to give her the i pod shes going to stop talking to you. You have forgiven her many times, she is just taking advantage of your kindness. She does not deserve u, ignore her, carry on with life"

i will never ever ignore this feeling again.

now when i meet new people, this same feeling tells me how i should treat them, its like a 6th sense.
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...