Boy, 11, accused of killing father's pregnant girlfriend.

• Re: Boy, 11, accused of killing father's pregnant girlfriend.

COK3CAD3T wrote:

WHAT VIDEOS DO YOU WATCH?

certainly not youtube like normal people =/

I read about it and it was mix of disbelief and intrigue that made me find it through google, you can read about it here:
      [url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267654,00.html]FOXNews.com - New Taliban Video Shows Young Boy Beheading 'American Spy' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News[/url]

I'm not going to post a link to the actual video, because I think I could get banned for doing that, but it's not that hard to find through google. It's a fucked up video, not for those with weak stomachs; if you go find it, don't blame me.
      [SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]
    • Esmo wrote:

Ah, now if she hadn't been such a namby pamby, she'd have had a gun on her to defend herself with, thereby averting any disaster at all.

namby pamby. :lolz:

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Ha. I live in PA, and 99% of the people I know that hunt currently (which is probably 75% of the people I know) were already hunting at that age - many of them had their own guns. The kid having his own gun just isn't surprising to me.

I wanna know why he did it, though. That's what interests me.

~Maggot

That interests me too. There must have been something going on, maybe some domestic issue? Jealousy isn't motive enough for an eleven year old boy to just pick up a gun and shoot his mother-figure. Or at least, I don't think it could possibly be motive enough. Maybe there were exceptionally disturbing problems at home? Or he was told to? You never know.

People are so stupid. If the kid did tell his son that he wanted to supposedly kill the lady, and the son told the father, then shouldn't the father have asked/told the kid's dad or something? I mean, you just don't go around having eleven year old kids telling you they want to kill someone and be all 'well I'll be'.

It's so stupid. If I had a kid that was all 'Hey man, I'mma kill your woman.', obviously I'd be a little worried.
      [RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/RIGHT]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tsunkatse: merged double posts ().

TheFunkyBunch wrote:

And that's a reason to shoot someone with a shotgun? And what does she being in an interracial relationship have to do with absolutely anything?

pretty much,I mean if you don't like someone maybe you would do something like that
      if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

COK3CAD3T wrote:

WHAT VIDEOS DO YOU WATCH?

certainly not youtube like normal people =/

i watched a video of russian nationalists beheading muslims, one idiot took about 10 minutes to cut the guys head off with some tiny knife, it was disgusting
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Red"]Don’t pollute the planet. It’s where I keep all my junk.[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You say tomato, I say Lycopersicum Esculentum.[/COLOR]I GIVE REP TO PEOPLE WHO TELL ME THINGS ABOUT [COLOR="Red"]AVTOMAT KALASHNIKOVAS[/COLOR]