Just looking for some advice or for someone who can relate

• Just looking for some advice or for someone who can relate

I could go into a long story about this, but in the interests of keeping this as short as possible, I'll just cut to the chase.

I recently lost my virginity to my partner and it wasn't the most amazing experience. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it was actually one of the worst experiences of my life, so far.

Since then, I've been consistently upset. Surprisingly, it's not been over how terrible it went, but over something else. Many people will find this stupid, but this is something I felt strongly about. I never knew when I would first have sex, but the one thing I did know was that when the time came, I wanted me and my partner to lose our virginity together. However, this wasn't the case, as my partner had had sex with more people in their 17 years of life, than most do in their lifetimes.

I knew this before anything happened, but I went along with it anyway, thinking I'd be fine with it. However, I've really not been.

I've been to see a doctor and been given advice on how to sleep better, but nothing that can help me move on. I can burst into tears and suddenly stop again as if someone's flicked a switch within my head. I've also been steadily losing weight. Some days I think I'm getting better, only to find that the next day I'm back to how I was before, if not worse.

It's been suggested that maybe I just wasn't emotionally ready for a sexual relationship, which is entirely a possibility (and considering everything, quite likely).

I'm not really sure what I'm expecting by posting this, but it just might be nice to see if anyone can relate to how I'm feeling.
    • Re: Just looking for some advice or for someone who can relate

So you're upset about the fact she wasn't a virgin?

Just chalk it down to a bad mistake, and try to learn from it. It's not the end of the world it happens to a lot of people. My first time was with 4 girls of easy virtue, but I'd say I'm very emotionally stable so it didn't bother me at all. Like I've said before, hardly anyone in the history of humanity has saved their virginity for the right person. They often get wasted and nail some random chick/guy, or do it with someone they've been with for a less than a month.

Talking about it helps, though. I've heard.

In retrospect, I was rather fortunate that my first time was with someone who knew what they doing, cuz I sure didn't. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that if you had both been virgins, you'd have liked it even less, what with the blood and all.

But seriously, get over it, keep practicing, and have fun with it.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

don't worry mate, i lost my virginty to my best friends cousin... whilst i was very drunk!!
      so therefore you got it good!

but seriously... don't worry about it.. you knew she wern't a virgin, and you should of known if you was ready or not because you just know.. like above just put it down as a bad mistake.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]“I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed.”[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

First thing I am going to tell you is that you, as many others, are putting TOO MUCH emphasis on this whole "virgin" thing.

Just think a bout it...what has changed? There is nothing different about you....no one "changed you" into something you are not...no one physically took something from you. If they did, nothing was there in the first place.

Do not worry. You grew through this experience. The next time you have sex, have it with someone you really want. It will be a much better experience! At least now you have something to compare to.

Relax, nothing really changed. :)
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Please tell me you didn't complain as much during the actual sex?

But one thing is to not worry about it, who cares that shes not a virgin and if you two wanted it to be so special she would have told you before. Think of the positive thing of the sex!!!!

Don't let it get to you too much because it will put you off inthe future and that sucks...;)