How can I make myself seem older

• Re: How can I make myself seem older

Cold Fusion Scooter wrote:

Oh yeah, I'm sure everyone waits until they're 21 to drink too lol

Im gonna neg you. I dont drink. But I probably never will. I have enough game to have fun at a party without drinking. But maybe you dont. A lot of people wait. It's called priorities. Your neurons arent mylenated until late twenties, dont starting killing your brain now. In other words - you ARE less mature than someone who is older than you. Psychology 101.

Then again, Singularity says that no matter what I say, you will chew, drink, smoke, and dip no matter what I say. Because you my underage friend, are a redneck dumbass.

/Thread
      /Angry
      /Rant
      Bodybuilding is not a hobby. It's a lifestyle.
      For questions/comments, PM me.
      Yes I am 19. Im here to relate to all the crap I missed out on being the shy kid in high school.
    • Re: How can I make myself seem older

So somebody in this thread negged me because they thought I was "having a go at someone for drinking". No, Im pissed off because one of my first jobs was working at a gas station, and it freaks us cashiers out whenever someone tries to buy alcohol that looks under 21. Kids who try to buy alcohol put our jobs and more at risk.

Get somebody else to buy crap like that for you.
      Bodybuilding is not a hobby. It's a lifestyle.
      For questions/comments, PM me.
      Yes I am 19. Im here to relate to all the crap I missed out on being the shy kid in high school.