Pls read [rate me]

• Pls read [rate me]

Ok so I wanna start by saying that I've had an eating disorder before, and ever since then every once in a while I get obsessed with my weight. I go up and down, but lately Ive finally stayed at the same level [weight] for longer than a month, and I feel really good. In terms of health, I mean. My weight now is more than it used to be, and I cant help but wonder if it's too much. Help?
      I cant post pics on here yet, but u can see them at:
      img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stomach.jpg
      so tell me; if u just met me would u say im fat?
      [I can't]
      Let.
      it.
      go.
    • Re: Pls read [rate me]

Of course not, and anyone who does is probably on the verge of suffering from an ED themselves. After recovering from something like that for a while you're still going to have relapses where you think you're fat when you're not. The best thing you can do is what you're doing the now, keep fighting back. Dont let your weight stay at an unhealthily low level. Perhaps if you have someone you can talk to if you feel you're likely to have a relapse who'll understand and can help you to overcome it before it hits hard? Failing that there'll always be someone on here you can talk to if you think you're in trouble, you're welcome to PM me if you ever need to talk or just want to ask more about it (ex sufferer myself so I get what you're going through). Well done for getting over the first few hurdles though, always the hardest :)

No, I would definitely not say you are fat. But in an honest opinion you have a little extra body fat on your belly. BUT. If you like how you are, then it's completely awesome. But if you want to improve your figure AND stay healthy and happy you can do so with just some improved exercise and better diet. BUT DON'T RESORT TO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE PREVIOUSLY.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

You fat? You gotta be kidding me! No you're not fat. You should be happy with your own body cause it's perfect exactly as it is. Keep up the healty habbits and don't let yourself fall back in the same hole again. :)
      [CENTER]“Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.”

[/CENTER]

You look amazing.
      I've also suffered from an eating disorder and know how it feels to always wonder if you are a good size.
      It's an ongoing insecurity that will just take time.
      I know, for me it did. I still have little relapses where I wish that I could be skinnier.
      But believe me, you are completely average weight, you are healthy and that in itself is beautiful.
      "...if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too--even when you're in the dark."

You can take in all the input from these nice people here but what matters is what you think. I don't think you look fat but if YOU think you are it doesn't matter what we think. BTW, good job conquering the eating disorder.

RICK in Miami

PS ED could mean something else, you know. LOL.

You look great!!!

I was buliemic for a while ago, I know what you're going through. I'm lucky in the fact I'm now obsessed the other way, I mean I'm obsessed with getting muscular. The lesser of two evils I guess.

So good luck, I suggest you use affirmations, Like write on your mirror a big sign saying "I look great" or write it somewhere you see often, I've written "Food Is fuel" on my wallet to remind me to eat to my diet, it works, so try it.