Acne

• Lavender and tea tree oil. They are fantastic. I used to have more spots than mr.blobby but lavender n tea tree oil cleared it up in no time. Try to use moisturiser on you face as the acne makes your face naturally dry anyway.

Don't worry to much unless you become a dot to dot =) x
      :freehugs: I may be a little crazy but there is method in my madness :bump:
    • Your face becomes really dry because most acne medications make it impossible for your face (or where ever you're applying the medication to) to produce oil. Without the oil, your face becomes a desert.

What I suggest, is after using the cleanser, follow-up by applying some sort of skin moisturizer. Sometimes you can find a product that has both a cleanser and moisturizer in it. If you don't have access to any kind of moisturizer, when you've rinsed your face of the cleanser, continue to rinse you're face with water every 2 minutes (or whenever you're face starts to dry up).

I've also read about people substituting moisturizer with olive oil. I've never tried this, but perhaps, if you have no alternatives, you could read up on it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]