Annoying ex boyfriend..

• Annoying ex boyfriend..

Where to start..

Well I dated this guy for almost half a year, and in November we broke up mutually. We fought practically everyday and we barely ever got to see eachother. Probably the only relationship i'm glad to have failed, I also blocked all contact with him what-so-ever. In the begining of January he sent me a txt, and I decided to talk to him. After that he started talking to me practically everyday. He has a new girlfriend who I have no idea who she is, i've never met her or seen her. I like someone else as well, which he knows.

But everytime we talk he'll flirt with me really bad he even said that in the end we might be together again. He has told me he loved me, one day he asked me how my boyfriend was doing, and I was like what boyfriend and he said "me i'm doing good thanks". I'll tell him to get his girlfriend, but he'll say no I want you. He'll ask me who I hang out with, who i'm talking to, he'll even try kissing me and what not. It's the same way he used to act when we were going out.. but i'm not even with him anymore and I still feel tied down by him.

I respect his girlfriend (technically I don't know her) but I know what it's like to be hurt and what not, so I tell him to stop ofcourse. But he does NOT listen.

I just want to be friends with him nothing more. I need help, what do I do to make him stop?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]
    • Re: Annoying ex boyfriend..

If he's acting this way, then friends wouldn't work out on his end of the rope. It's sadly one of those relationships that isn't mutual on how both parties want. He wants you, his girlfriend is probably unattractive to him, and wants sex or some kind of attention. If you don't want him back, then cut off contact.
      You can't put your arm around a memory.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You need to be in control of this situation. Unfortunately, some people can't be "just friends" with their exes. There might be somebody that still has deep feelings for the other and it looks bad, especially when that somebody is in a relationship; lots of feelings are involved here. Try talking to him again, tell him that you don't need this to happen, that you respect their relationship enough to not want to be involved and you just want to be friends. Perhaps it's best if you cut all ties with this guy, regardless as to whether or not you want to be friends with him. Even if you do want to be friends, he obviously wants something more. As I mentioned in the beginning, you need to be in control of this situation; you can't sit back and let this happen behind his girlfriend's back. He needs to get the big picture.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

You definitely need to define the boundries for him, and if he doesn't listen, it's back to giving him the cold shoulder. He obviously wants to be more than friends, but he's going about it the wrong way.

Talk to him, see if he listens. If not, say goodbye to him. Good luck. =)

Support Leader,
      ~James
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."