So I got my ex arrested today..

• So I got my ex arrested today..

and I feel so guilty. Btw, this is the girl I made a thread about in the dating section not too long ago.

She came over early today and we spoke for a while..and well she got how she always gets (and I though she could change! psh :/) and she starts getting really angry and possessive, not even letting me get up from where I was sitting. Dreadfully, I lunge at my phone and call 911 and she flips, and knocks me to the ground an hangs up the call.
      Well, 30 more minutes of her bullshit later, the cops show up at my front door, and I spilled everything. She got taken in for trespassing and preventing use of phone during emergency. Sure I'm happy I'm away from her..but I still feel so guilty. :/

Can anyone share some personal stories to help rationalize what I did? :(
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
    • Re: So I got my ex arrested today..

Something similar happened to me and I felt guilty too. You just have to think that you'll soon be happier when she stops talking to you at all and just cut off all contact from her. She's scary.
      Basically my ex raped me and my dad came home to me crying on our couch and called the cops when he found out that my ex was there. I was too stupid to tell him what happened to me. One thing I regret most in my life.
      You can't put your arm around a memory.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by shelb angs ().

Well if she was really troublesome or threatening that was the right thing to do. being arrested is not the end of the world. I wouldn't feel too bad about it. I think those are pretty minor charges so it shouldn't really mess her up. Just a little slap in the face and maybe get her on the right track to becoming... un-crazy.

I dont have any stories though.

Good Luck!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had a boyfriend who was very possesive of me and sometimes really aggressive.
      I also called the cops from my room when i ran for it.
      I felt guilty about getting him arrested but after some thinking I realized that if I would have continued with this it could have gotten worse.
      So you did the right thing, it seems like she needed it.
      [CENTER]I love my babe.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]11 months :][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]April 9th 2008-Forever <3[/CENTER]