School is hell for me.

• Re: School is hell for me.

Wow, thats amazing that you have been through so much and still won't give up.
      It's terrible what those other kids did to you, and what your dad said was right, for not lashing out, you have no idea how much respect i have for you now
      For the rest, why don't you try to change the school you go to, and you could also try and see a professional, they can help you alot with everything.
      -Best of Luck
      "And This'll be the first time in a week,
      That I talk to you and I can't speak,
      It's been three whole days since I had sleep,
      'Cos I dream of his lips on your cheek"

Don't worry about me my life has been looking up. I have a boyfriend and They knocked some of that shit off. sure I still can't just go into the dressing room but time will heal all wounds.
      I like to think in disaster there lies opportunity for renewal. I also am staying at my school now I love my friends to much to leave.

Thank you for your responses.
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

kite114 wrote:

Don't worry about me my life has been looking up. I have a boyfriend and They knocked some of that shit off. sure I still can't just go into the dressing room but time will heal all wounds.
      I like to think in disaster there lies opportunity for renewal. I also am staying at my school now I love my friends to much to leave.

Thank you for your responses.

:)^ Thats good to hear^:)
      "And This'll be the first time in a week,
      That I talk to you and I can't speak,
      It's been three whole days since I had sleep,
      'Cos I dream of his lips on your cheek"

kite114 wrote:

It's a joke on sterotype's everyone looks down on us as being a backward stubborn hickville.

Bahaha..I agree with this..I get told
      this alot.(I'm also from AL)

Btw..stick up for urself..go to a school
      authority figure..or beat the shit out of them :) I think there is nothing wrong with being gay..they are prob just a group of redneck idiots :)

Dude, let me just say your hella stronger man than I for keeping your cool. If anyone, I don't care if it was the strongest fuckin dude in our school, told me "fags can't change here", or "fags cant drink from here", I'd lose it on them.

I'm not gay, but if I was, I wouldn't be able to hold my shit together. So kudos to you, friend.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]