"He is just one in a google!"

• "He is just one in a google!"

Alright. To answer my question you have to know my history. I'll make it short and sweet. I was a loser/loner throughout elementry and jr. high. I was depressed, hted myself, hated life. My parents hate me and constantly remind me by saying stuff like "You never do anything right", "I hate you." and, "I'll kill you!" I had extreamly low self esteem. I took so much crap is school. Ok enough about that. 2nd semester into my freshman year i get asked out to turnabout [AWESOME MOMENT]. Ok... blah blah blah... I get the most amazing girlfriend in the world... blah blah blah... Ok so it was me, Aly [Girlfriend], and Kristin [Her BFF, my Sister Figure]. We had a very emotional day and they both came out to me saying i am the Perfect and Ideal guy. I never Smoked, drank, or used drugs. I care to much about other people and too little about myself. I have the utmost respect for others lives. I live to care for other people. And sex is not at the top of my list. We'll its probably just me denying it beacuse I hate myself, but I dissagree with them. They say im not ther average guy... i dissagree... It's just something i had to get of of my chest.
      [CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
      ~With a message that i never want to send~
      ~To be free from all of this~
      ~I want you to quicken my end~
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: "He is just one in a google!"

Ghsthunter23 wrote:

Alright. To answer my question you have to know my history. I'll make it short and sweet. I was a loser/loner throughout elementry and jr. high. I was depressed, hted myself, hated life. My parents hate me and constantly remind me by saying stuff like "You never do anything right", "I hate you." and, "I'll kill you!" I had extreamly low self esteem. I took so much crap is school. Ok enough about that. 2nd semester into my freshman year i get asked out to turnabout [AWESOME MOMENT]. Ok... blah blah blah... I get the most amazing girlfriend in the world... blah blah blah... Ok so it was me, Aly [Girlfriend], and Kristin [Her BFF, my Sister Figure]. We had a very emotional day and they both came out to me saying i am the Perfect and Ideal guy. I never Smoked, drank, or used drugs. I care to much about other people and too little about myself. I have the utmost respect for others lives. I live to care for other people. And sex is not at the top of my list. We'll its probably just me denying it beacuse I hate myself, but I dissagree with them. They say im not ther average guy... i dissagree... It's just something i had to get of of my chest.

So, what is your question?
      I think your story is mind blowing. Because you had a pretty fucking rough life growing up and then something good happened, your amazing girlfriend. So, good things do come to those who wait. She is lucky to have you, dearie. =]

You would be suprised how honest someone that truly loves you can be. For my Freshman and Sophmore year in high school, I thought I was truly ugly because I was told by a girl I truly had feelings for that I was when I refused to have sex with her and she broke it off. Now, I am here back at home and my girlfriend tells me I am cute or what not, and I found it hard to believe her. Just take it for what it is, and then the people here give you constant re-assurance :).

Hah nice side convo. A Google is 1 followed by 100 zeros. Um...

[CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
      ~With a message that i never want to send~
      ~To be free from all of this~
      ~I want you to quicken my end~
      [/CENTER]