Help?

• Okay, so this is my first post. Awesome. I just need some advice, and this looks like the place to get it.

So theres this guy, he is popular and hot. :P I don't talk to him alot, but I do when I can. We sit close to each other in one of my classes. He usually does small things that make me curious, like tap is pencil on my knee just a few times when our group would be chatting, or stuff like that. He would sometimes do flirty face expressions too. I overheard a few people even say they think hes gay. And even in the bathrooms I could swear he was looking at me :P

How can I go about asking him if hes gay? I already know he will lie (if he is) to keep his rep. How do I let him know that I am gay too without him blabbing his mouth? I need help!

Thanks in advance!!
    • To be honest, I'm not quite sure. I might suggest that, if you get the chance to talk to him at all, try to steer the conversation to the topic of gay rights. See what his responses and actions are. Express that you think that gays deserve as many rights as straight people. That way, you let him know that you're okay with gay people. It also might inspire him to tell you that he's gay if he's attracted to you.

Take this with a grain of salt, as I've been in the same sort of situation, but I haven't exactly actually done what I suggested.
    • I've used the same technique as Alucard 117. It works great. But just be carefull if they seem to really outwardly appose homosexuality because sometimes they might be using this to hide the way they really feel. I met a guy like this and he turned out to be an amazing person once i helped him express his true feelings.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • try becoming a closer friend with him. Try inviting him to spend the night at your house and see what he says. if he comes, see if he hints that he wants to see you naked or he acts weird if you take off your shirt and pants and laze around in underwear. Also just drop little hints to let him know that you are gay, such as "If a guy asked to blow you (etc) would you say yes?" Try that and judge by his reactions.
    • Storytime!

Since posting this, he has been doing small things here and there that hint more towards him being gay. The BEST story yet is this...

I saw him go into the restrooms at school so eh, i followed :P. There are four urinals, the two ends were taken, one by him and one by someone else. I didnt have the balls to go next to him so i just joked around about some crap and waited. He washed his hands and the other dude left after I was shoving him around (not violently lol) He was joking and trying to scare me and was on my right side, i had my hand down by my side. He grabbed onto my arm and ... lol ... humped my hand, i felt everything. He then pulled my arm up and gave my arm a few rubs against it!

Yeah, I had the biggest boner ever. He smiled to me as he left. I dont know if he was doing that to get my attention, or was just playing around. But then again, thats some pretty serious "playing".

I'm horny now...lol
    • dikembe wrote:

try becoming a closer friend with him. Try inviting him to spend the night at your house and see what he says. if he comes, see if he hints that he wants to see you naked or he acts weird if you take off your shirt and pants and laze around in underwear. Also just drop little hints to let him know that you are gay, such as "If a guy asked to blow you (etc) would you say yes?" Try that and judge by his reactions.

im pretty sure hes going to think hes weird if he randomly asks him to spend the night?
    • hotstuff31 wrote:

Storytime!

Since posting this, he has been doing small things here and there that hint more towards him being gay. The BEST story yet is this...

I saw him go into the restrooms at school so eh, i followed :P. There are four urinals, the two ends were taken, one by him and one by someone else. I didnt have the balls to go next to him so i just joked around about some crap and waited. He washed his hands and the other dude left after I was shoving him around (not violently lol) He was joking and trying to scare me and was on my right side, i had my hand down by my side. He grabbed onto my arm and ... lol ... humped my hand, i felt everything. He then pulled my arm up and gave my arm a few rubs against it!

Yeah, I had the biggest boner ever. He smiled to me as he left. I dont know if he was doing that to get my attention, or was just playing around. But then again, thats some pretty serious "playing".

I'm horny now...lol

lol very seriouse, from all this im pretty sure he likes you.