Madness...R/Hr and Harry???

• Madness...R/Hr and Harry???

Im sorry for all the misspells and grammar misses. I'm not from english talking country, so I doesn't speak English fluently, but i guess it aint so bad that you can't read it

Madness

Chapter one

”WAKE UP!!!!” someone shouted and knocked hard on Harry’s door.

“Yeah, I’m coming” Said Harry very sleepy.

They day he had waited for many weeks had finally come; today was the day he would be picked up by Wesley’s. Never more Dursley´s, even though that was good, he couldn’t think about it without being a little sad. He would break all contact with his only relative, those who had raised him up, in 17 long years. Not that they raised him as their own son, they accepted him, even though it was dangerous. But if he would choose between Dursley´s and Wesley’s, the choice was easy, the Wesley’s had been his real family for 6 years. Mrs Weasley is almost thinking Harry as her own son, and Mr Weasley have been like a father to him, not as much as Sirius was, but Arthur was there when Harry needed someone to talk to. Ron and Hermione were of course there for him, but Mr Weasley had something special, he always came with good advices.

“COME ON, THEY’RE HERE ALREADY”

Harry had forgotten about the Wesley’s, that they would come pick him up.
      But now as he clearly saw that he was leaving Dursley´s, he dressed up really quick, and went down to the hallway, where he got surprised to see a group of people. The twins were there, along with 2 women’s he never seen before, but Harry guessed it was their girlfriends Ron told about. Mr and Mrs Weasley was there of course, Moody, Lupin and Tonks were there too.

“Hello everyone” Said Harry while running down the stairs.

“Hello Harry, how you’re feeling?” Asked Mrs Weasley as she hugged him.

“I’m fine thanks, where’s Ron?” Harry asked

“He didn’t feel so good, so he stayed home” Answered Mrs Weasley

“Hi Harry , long time no see” Said Fred, now when they’re older it’s easier to see who’s who.

“I guess so Fred, how’s the shop going?” Harry asked

“We’re doing fine, we have opened shops in Sweden and France too, they’re going very well, have you met Amanda and Sanya?” Said Fred

“Actually I haven’t” Harry said

“Well, this is Amanda” Said Fred and pointed on the girl next to him

“Oh, so you’re Harry, Fred have told me so much about you, it’s nice to finally meet you” Said Amanda and shoke Harry’s hand

“It’s nice to meet you too” Harry said surprised that people talk so much about him.He shake her hand

“And this is Sanya here” Said George and nod to the girl next to him.

“Nice to meet you” Said Sanya

“Nice to meet you too” Said Harry as he shake her hand

“Good to see you again Harry, I hope you’re feeling good, are you ready to leave? Asked prof. Moody

Even though Moody never teached him, Harry, Ron and Hermione still prefer him to call him prof. Moody.

“Yeah, I have packed my things, they’re upstairs” Answered Harry

“Great, let me get those” Tonks said and highered her wand

“Not here Nymphadora” Moody said and took down her wand

“Don’t call me Nymphadora please, you know I hate that name” Said Tonks with a tone of anger in her voice

“Yes I know that, go and get Harry’s baggage” Moody said

“Yeah, I’m on it” Said Tonks and moved up the stair.

“Well, I guess you want to say goodbye to the Dursley’s, we wait here for you, we have to go soon, we can talk later” Said Arthur

“I guess I have too” Harry" said with a smile on his face

Petunia, Vernon and Dudley were all in the kitchen, looking like all the Wizards in the hall would attack them any minute

“Hrm” Harry Started “I must thank you for let me live here in 17 years, I’ve never like it, but it was necessary for me to survive, and I guess I never see you again”

“Yes…… Good luck with your future… and get outta here now” Vernon said while Petunia looked very afraid.

Maybe she know what happens if we don’t manage to kill Voldemort, not only the Wizard-world would see the changes, also the muggle-world would see the change in their society, their normal life wouldn’t be very normal if Voldemort and his followers won.

“Are you coming Harry” Shouted Mrs Weasley from the hall

“Yeah, I’m done here, let’s go”

“AVADA KADEVRA” shouted someone from garden

The killing spell missed Fred with only inches and made a big hole in the old wooden house. Fred looked terrified and turned around shouting.

“EXPELLIARMUS”

The death eaters wand flew away and disappeared in the garden bushes. But the death eater wasn’t alone, 3 more came running from the street, shooting killing curses everywhere. Both Fred and George teleported behind the death eaters and took them from the rear. Moody got hit by a curse before he got a chance to raise his wand against the attackers. Harry took up his wand and ran past the terrified Dursley’s and jumped down the kitchen window. Now he got a chance to surprise them.

“PETRIFICUS TOTALUS” shouted Harry and hit a death eater. Only 2 left Harry thought.

The biggest surprise for Harry was that Amanda and Sanya both was on duelling the remaining death eaters. But the death eaters were no match for Amanda and Sanya. Sanya blocked an enemy curse and sent it back to him, the death eater fell down in the garden.
      The remaining death eater was smart enough to teleport away from the garden.
      All the neighbours now looked curiously at what happened in front of their eyes. Moment later there was loud “POPP”’s everywhere, the ministry had arrived.

A man came running up to Arthur and whispered something and Arthur looked around until he say Harry.

“HARRY, COME OVER HERE” Shouted Mr Weasley “ We need to get you outta here, Tom
      here have a portkey, you, Molly, Fred, George, Amanda and Sanya can take it, it will take you
      home to The Burrow, let’s hurry”

They all gathered around a shovel the man had brought with him.

“Everyone ready? One…Two…three”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¨

Chapter two

They returned to The Burrow very nervously, they couldn’t know what could happen now when they meet Death Eaters in Little Whining.

“Is everyone okay?” Asked a very nervously Mrs Weasley

“I’m ok” said Fred and George “ Are you okay? “ He asked an looked at Amanda and Sanya

“We’re fine, that was wicked” Amanda said

“Harry??” Mrs Weasley asked

“ What could happen to him, he’s better than us on duelling” Said Fred and laughed

“I’m ok, I just have to catch my breath” Harry said trying to control his breath

“Well, let’s don’t hold up here outside, let’s get in” Commanded Mrs Weasley

They had got just outside The Burrow. Harry thought it was good to come back here, it almost felt like his home, not as much as Hogwarts, more than Private Drive ever felt like his home.

“That was wicked”

“Indeed it was Fred”

“I wonder where they did that”

“Isn’t it obvious, they came for Harry”

“Well, lucky we were there”

“Yeah, it was, even though I think Harry had managed them alone, isn’t that right Harry?”

“What…… nah, I don’t know” Harry blushed

“Don’t be shy m’boy” Said Fred and sound like prof. Slughorn

“Stop argue with him”

They’ve walk into the Burrow, and it was almost as he remembered it in hi dreams, the only change was that the special clock had been moved to a central position, so Mrs Weasley could always see it, and knowing if anything changed. But everything else were the same, and the smell haven’t changed, it smelled great, as always.

“Howdy Harry, Happy birthday by the way” Said Ron as he came down the stairs, then he say everyone.

“Oh my god, what happened to you?” He asked with some fear in his voice

“It was nothing, just a little duel against some Death Eaters, nothing special” Said Fred with a smile

“Do you have to make a joke of everything, do you realize you was inches from that spell” Mrs Weasley shaked

“Mom, take it easy, we survived, and we did so 3 Death Eaters got in jail, so that means 3 less to be afraid of” Said George and defended his brother

“Death Eaters…. Fred almost killed… 3 of’em… What the hell happened?” Asked Ron, his face was white.

“We can tell you later, on dinner, it’s to hard to talk about it two times” Mrs Weasley said

“Ok…. Come Harry, Hermione is here” Ron said with smile on his face

“Oh, when did she come??” Asked Mrs weasley and looked up on her youngest son

“Oh, right after you left”

“Are you sure it’s her”

“Yeah, I’m sure it’s her”

“Do you have a secret question to her?”

“Yeah… well… sort of” Ron blushed

“Ah, I see, well, dinner is ready in 1 hour” She said

“Great, I’ starving”

“You’re always hungry” Said Fred and laughed

“Well… maybe I’m growing” Ron said

“Yeah, sure, if you continue eating like that you will grow, not only on the length, but also on the wide” Said Fred with a big smile

“You… shut up…” Said Ron and jumped on his brother and starting fighting against him

“What’s happening down here, Ron, where you?” Said a voice Harry recognized

“Hermione…”

“Oh, Harry you’re here, how nice to see you again… but… what happened to you?” Asked Hermione

“Well, let’s take it upstairs”

“Okay, Ron, come on, stop fighting your brother and come with us” Said Hermione and took out her hand

“Yeah, I’m coming Hermione” Said Ron and grab her hand

Now that was interesting Harry thought, something must have happened while they were alone here.
      They walked up to the stairs, those stairs Harry have climbed up so many times, countless times. Hermione and Ron still held their hands, not even letting it go when walked in Ron’s room. Ron and Hermione sat down in the bed, very close to each other, closer than normal.

“Tell us Harry, what happened to you”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter three

Harry told them, how terrible his summer had been, it started as soon as he left the Hogwarts Express and went ”home” with Dursley’s. How he had stayed in his room for 2 weeks, talking to no-one, not because no-one wanted to talk to him, but to stay alone, without no human contact, that makes deep scars. The only thing that held him alive was the letters from Ron and Hermione, and to make Snape and Draco pay for what they did. And he also told them how happy he got when he got the letter from Mr Weasley, he told him that they would come pick him up on his birthday.

“Harry, it’s your birthday today, I’ve totally forgot. I’m so sorry Harry, I pro…..” Said Hermione but got stopped by Harry

“Don’t bother, don’t bother”

“NO, it’s not, no bother, you’re seventeen now, you can use magic whenever you want to, that’s s great!”

“I guess so, but to be happy of something… it feels so weird now when Dumble…”

“NO, you’re wrong, Dumbledore would probably be very happy for you, I think he would be the happiest, the one who cheered the most. The boy, he left in a muggle-family, to grow up, and now he is seventeen, have done more than most people in this world, five times you have stand up against Voldemort and his Death Eaters, and five times you survived, and those 5 times haven’t weakened you, it only have make you stronger. I don’t know if you know it, but you’re stronger than Voldemort, you can handle him, defeat him, put an end to his reign of evil”

“You know, she’s right” said Ron

“I know… I KNOW. Don’t you think I have thought about that the weeks I was alone, well I did, almost every second I thought about it, even in my dreams. And I know to get seventeen is big, but I don’t see why to cheer about it, we should plan how to destroy Voldemort, not going to weddings…”

“What the heck do you mean by that, if Dumbled…”

“If, yes, IF he could hear me, but he can’t…” Said Harry

“So I can’t hear you say, then I better be going” Said Dumbledore

“Dum…. Dum… Dumble… dore, how… it’s impossible” Said Harry and looked on his dead headmaster, his mentor, the man who had been like a father to him in his sixth year, and Harry had seen Dumbledore got hit by a killing curse, sent from someone they trust, but the trust was no more than air… nothing.

“There’s no time for this Harry, I haven’t got time to explain, Hermione is right about me, if I could hear what you’re saying I wouldn’t be happy, even there’s so much evil in this world, there’s still room for love. Love is like sand and evil is like rocks. If you fill a bucket with evil, there’s still room for love. Like I said, there’s not much time for me here, I must ask you to give this to Minerva, everything is explained on it.” The so much alive Dumbledore handed Harry a letter, and he also gave 3 letters to Hermione. “ These three are for you, and Harry, keep your friends close”

And with those word, he disappeared.

Ron, Harry and Hermione just stood there for five min and just thought about that moment, when someone that had died, just 1 month ago, returned to life, just for a short moment.

“How was that possible” Said Ron and broke the silence

“I thought it was impossible, he said that to me in my fourth year, no spell could awake the dead” Harry answered

“Dumbledore is a great wizard, he must have come up with something” Said Hermione

“Horcruxes” Ron asked Harry

“M…..” Started Harry

“No Ronald, to make a horcrux, you must kill someone, and split your soul in two, do you really think that Dumbledore would do that”

“Hermione is right, and we should not stand here and discuss, we should leave the letter to McGonagall. Let’s go!” Said Harry and went to the door.

“Wait Harry, for the first, McGonagall isn’t here, and for the second, shouldn’t we read our letter first?” Asked Hermione

“I agree with Hermione” Said Ron

“For the first time ever” Hermione mumbled

“What the heck do you mean by that, I often agrees with you” Ron said angrily

“Well… actually, you…” Started Hermione

“STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU” Both Ron and Hermione stopped arguing and looked terrified on Harry “ Lets read those letters, shall we”

Both Ron and Hermione mumbled something, but not so Harry could hear.
      Harry opened his letter, it was hard because his hands shaking. But finally he opened his letter.

Dear Harry
      First of all, I’m sorry for everything, that I pasted away when you needed me, I didn’t feel very good to leave a boy when he’s growing up to become a man. But you’re special, you became a man in your first year, when you protect the Philosophers Stone against Quirrel and Voldemort. I was afraid that you would grow up to quick, to miss everything good on the child world, but that doesn’t seem to bother you. The reason I was forced to leave was because of you, you needed everything I could give you, and now I give you space to handle Voldemort for yourself, because I know you would never forgive me if I wouldn’t let you handle Voldemort by yourself. And I also need to say, Snape killed me on my orders, it was part of my plan, Snape is still on our side, he will change side later, but only in the moment I have told him, not before, not later. But you should know, he will pretend that he is on Voldemort side until he change side, that means if he must, he will duel you, but he will not kill you, so its your job to make him run away. Snape is our most important member in The Phoenix Order, and the next leader in The Phoenix order is You, I have decide you’re mature enough. You should also revive DA, recruit members to protect the school, you’ll need to train them, train them in powerful counter jinxes, you can also give the burden to your friends Mr Ronald Weasley and Miss Granger. And now I say you, keep your friends close, they’re your biggest key to success and free this world from evil. Remember what I have taught you, and go looking for the horcruxes and destroy them.
      Best Wishes, Albus Dumbledore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter four

Harry looked through his letter, two, three, four and five times, he couldn’t understand... Snape… on their side. When Harry looks on Ron and Hermione, he can see that they’re as shocked as him.

“Snape…” Ron started

“Yeah, I agree, how???” Hermione finished and looked on Harry

“Don’t look at me, I don’t know anything of it!!” He answered “Leader of The Order… Reviving DA, oh my god, I’m not ready for this yet”

“Yes you are Harry, you maybe don’t know it, but I and Ron know it, you’re ready”

Harry couldn’t believe what just happened, first Dumbledore, then the letter were it stands that Snape killed Dumbledore on Dumbledore’s order and that Harry should be the next leader of The Order, he couldn’t believe it, but he had to understand, that Dumbledore was dead, and finding the horcruxes, was now his mission. To find them, destroy them and finally take care of the last part of the soul, in Voldemorts body. A duel similar to that in his forth year, the duel in the graveyard, were luck had saved him.

“Harry… HARRY” Hermione shouted

“Yeah, what is it?”

“We have to go down, and tell them, tell them to assemble the Order, and you have to get the DA in order again” she said

“ I guess so, lets get downstairs”

“And dinner is probably on the table now” Said Ron happily

Hermione sighed and mumbled something.

“What do you mean by that?” He asked her

“Nothing my dear…” She said and blushed. Actually, they both blushed.

“That’s something we need to talk about” Said Harry and looked on them and then he laughed

Ron said nothing, neither did Hermione, so Harry guess they had finally found each-other, Harry had waited in 6, 5 long years for that, and now of all times, they find out that they love each other. They walked down the stairs to see that McGonagall were there, together with Moody, Mr Weasley, Lupin, Tonks and Kingsley Shacklebolt.

“Harry, how good to see you, how are you?” Prof. McGonagall asked “ What’s the matter with you?” The question was meant for Ron and Hermione too. “ It looks like you’ve seen a ghost”

“Actually professor, we have”Harry started a gave prof. McGonagall the letter” It’s for you”

“Who’s it from??” she asked him

“You’ll see”

No one in the room talked while McGonagall read the letter, Harry saw how her skin changed from pale to grey, and then she couldn’t stand anymore, so she fell but luckily, there was a chair there.
      She looked first on Harry, then on Ron and Hermione, then on Harry again.

“It can’t be true” She whispered “He’s not ready”

“What do you mean, who’s not ready?? Harry” Lupin asked and looked from McGonagall to Harry

“Read for yourself” she said and handed him the letter

Harry’s father old friend from school read the letter, and his reactions weren’t better than McGonagalls, Lupin had fell on the floor if Tonks was fast enough to put a chair under him.

“This can’t be true, how could he come back… how can he say that about… Snape” Lupin really forced the words of his mouth” I guess we have to do as he says”

“As who say” Tonks asked him

“Here” he handed her the letter

“Molly, I’m afraid we have to leave, everyone, we go to the Headquarter” McGonall said and took up her wand and cast the Patronum spell, her patronum was a cat, the cat jumped out of the opened kitchen window.

Grimmauldi Harry thought, not that place again, the house was filled with Sirius soul, when Harry was in there, he always shivered because he could feel the presence of Sirius, even though he’s dead.

“Minerva, what do you me….” Started Mrs Weasley

“We take that later, not now. Let’s go everyone” Commanded McGonagall

Chapter five

Everyone packed their most important things and then they teleported to Grimmauldiplan, not everyone, Harry, Hermione, Ginny and Ron needed help with that. The house wasn’t there, how was that possible he thought, Dumbledore was dead, and he was the keeper, but suddenly the house popped up, they had probably got a new keeper. They all went in and of course the painting of Mrs. Black started to shout and then he remembered, this was his house.

“This my house now” He said to Ron and Hermione” I got it from Sirious” It hurt in Harry’s chest when he thought about Sirious.

“Is it, when did you get it?” Ron asked him

“I got it after Sirious died”

“Oh, sorry mate”

They weren’t the only one there, most of the members were already there.

“Is everyone here” asked Prof. McGonagall

“Yes, we are ready to start the meeting” said a man, Harry didn’t who it was

“Well, let’s get it started then” She said an move towards the kitchen

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all started to move to, but Mrs. Weasley stopped them.

“Mrs. Weasley, I have to be on that meeting” Said Harry and tried to squeeze through

“No Dear, you mustn’t” She said and pushed Harry back

“But Dumbledore wrote that….” Started Harry

“Dumbledore, what do you mean” she said

“Prof. McGonagall can explain it to you” He said angrily

“Harry, I’m sorry to say, but we have to discuss that first, before you… yeah, we send in you later” Said Prof. McGonagall out from the kitchen” You can go up to your rooms, we send you down after we discussed”

“What, did you read what he wrote, what is it to discuss” he asked and started to get angry

“Yes, I read what he wrote, but we have to discuss it anyway, all members must accept you as leader” she answered

“Minerva… what do you mean… he… lead us…??? “ She looked scared “ He’s to young”

“Albus never thought so, and I think the same, Harry have done more things than many of us here, and I think he is ready for this… more ready than you and me, lets go inside Molly, we figure it out” She replied

Prof. McGonagall took Mrs. Weasley and helped her in, Mrs Weasley was white in the face and had problem breathing , Harry thought she would faint any minute now

“Harry… what did she mean by… you be a leader…Harry, that’s so…” That was the first time Harry ever saw Hermione trouble finding words

“I agree with Prof. McGonagall, I think Harry is ready for this, he’s a strong person” Said Ginny and looked on Harry, he blushed

“How can you say that, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE IS READY, OR DO YOU JUST SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU’RE STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM” Hermione shouted

“NOW YOU JUST BEING RIDICULOUS HERMIONE, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH RON SINCE YOU FIRST MEET HIM, AND NOT UNTIL NOW YOU HAVE MADE A MOVE, YOU’RE A BLOODY COWARD” Shouted Ginny, she looked real angry now. Harry and Ron just looked at each other, both blushed.

“Why don’t we try to cal…” started Ron but was abruptly stopped by Hermione

“SHUT UP RON” she shouted to Ron” GINNY” she turned to Ginny” I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD AT KEEPING SECRETS, AND I’M NOT ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH RON, THERE WERE VICTOR AND MCLAGG…”

MCLAGGEN, SURE, YOU JUST TOOK HIM TO MAKE MY BROTHER JEALOUS…”

“WHY WOULD I MAKE HIM JEALOUS…”

“YOU WERE JEALOUS BECAUSE HE SNOGGED LAVENDER, AND YOU SNOGGED NOBODY”

“Silenco on three, you take Hermione” whispered Harry to Ron

“JEALOUS… ME”

“One”

“HE’S THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE JEALOUS…”

“Two”

“JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE DOESN’T SIT ON THEIR ROOMS ALL DAY AND STUDY, MOST PEOPLE ARE AFTER SOME FUN TOO

“I DON…

“Silencio” Said Harry and pointed his wand on Ginny, and Ron pointed his on Hermione

Hermione and Ginny just stood there and opened there mouth, they didn’t notice the silence charm. Then they both looked surprised and looked at Harry and Ron. Ron tried to look innocent, but failed miserable. Harry said the countercharm silent in his head, as he had learned in 6: Th grade

“What did you do that for?” Ginny’s face was read of all the anger within her

“You both needed to cool of a bit” He answered

“if we needed a cool of, you should have used “Agaumenti” Said Hermione, she was as red as Ginny, probably by anger”

“Good idea, you’re with me Ron”

“Yeah, fo’s” he started

“You wouldn’t dare” Said Ginny

“On three Ron” Said Harry “ Three”

“Harry, no you don’t” Said Ginny and started to back off

“Two”

“Ron, don’t do it, I command you” Said Hermione, also started to back off

“One” Harry Said “Aguamenti” Said Ron and Harry and flicked their wrists. Water poured out of their wands tip and got on Ginny and Hermione.

“H….A…RRY, STOP IT” She screamed as the cold water poured over her

“Have they got enough??” Ron asked Harry and smile

“Yeah, I think so” he said and cancelled the spell

“Ron, you’re in sooooo big trouble now” Threatened Ginny him

“Maybe that” Ron answered and raised up to his fully length

“Take it easy da….Ginny I mean” Said Harry and raised his wand and flicked his wand again, Hermione and Ginny was just as dry as they were before.

“What did you say Harry?” Ginny asked him

“Nothing, I just said Ginny” He said and blushed, Hermione looked suspiciously on Harry, she didn’t get eye contact, he just looked away and blushed. Hermione thought Harry still had feelings for her, and she knew that Ginny had it for him, but was he brave enough to let her in his life?
      The door opened and McGonagall went out.

“You can come in now, we are ready”

Hermione just thought, was HE ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter six

Harry was nervous, not as nervous when he met Voldemort for the first time, or when he met the basilic in the deep catacombs beneath Hogwarts, or when he saved his godfather from the Dementors, or when he duelled the Dark Lord, see him return to life, with the help of his horcruxes, the horcruxes he and Dumbledore had tried to destroy, but they failed, that medallion they took wasn’t a horcrux, it was a fake, and Dumbledore had died in vain. No, not in vain, Harry thought, he opened a path for me, to destroy Voldemort. And then he thought, what would happen if he got elected as leader, would he come back to school? Would he search the world for the horcruxes, or would he to both. Even if he wouldn’t be leader for The Order, he stilled need to train DA.
      In the room there was a lot of people, a lot of them, he recognized only a few, Kinglsey, Moody, Lupin, Tonks, Mr and Mrs Weasley, Prof. McGonagall, Fred and George, their girlfriends, Amanda and Sanya, Bill was there with Fleur, his new wife. They married in France, Fleur’s family had taken the wedding to France instead at The Burrow. They didn’t think it was safe there, Mrs Weasley didn’t like that, they couldn’t afford the trip, but Fleur’s family paid the bill. Harry heard that was a beautiful wedding. There were a lot of people there, Harry didn’t recognize many of them, but everybody probably knew who he was.
      Harry heard Mrs. Weasley’s voice from the door.

“No you won’t, now get up to your beds. Now” She said it to Ron and Hermione

“But mom” He heard Ron’s begging voice. And now Harry rejected, he needed Ron and Hermione for this, he need to convince Mrs. Weasley, he really need Ron and Hermione by his side. He walked over to Mrs. Weasley, she tried to push Ron out of the room, but Ron had grown to strong for her.

“Mrs. Weasley, I really need Ron and Hermione for this, they are my best friends, I need them, and they are good enough for this. Mrs. Weasley considered this for a moment, and then she let go of her parental hold on her youngest son, Ron.

“Ok, but you” She pointed at Ginny” Off to bed”

“THAT IS SO UNFAIR, Why does everyone else got to stay here, but not ME, please mum” Ginny begged on her mother” I’m old enough, I can handle myself, I want to fight”

“No-o” Said Mrs.Weasley, but she look unsure, and she wanted help from Mr. Weasley. He nodded. “Ok, you can stay Ginny” Mrs. Weasley looked like she had seen a ghost, her face was so white, so unlike her natural colour. She had finally understood what was happening, her children’s grew a lot faster because this war against Voldemort and his Death eaters.
      McGonagall stood up, her expression told him everything. They had accepted him as their leader.

“Harry, we have discussed the letter, and we decide to…. We accept you as leader of The Order of The Phoenix, we almost didn’t have a choice, Dumbledore chose you as our leader, all we did was discussing if the letter was real.

Hermione opened her mouth, it looked like she would start to complain, but then she had second thoughts, and shut her mouth again.

“What is it Miss Granger” The professor asked her

“Nothing, absolutely nothing”

And then, from the empty air, Fawkes appeared in the room and flew to Harry and landed on Harry’s shoulder. Many of the members gasped as the phoenix flew to Harry, this was the proof they needed that Harry was the rightful leader of The Order.

“Harry, you are our new leader, but I think everyone will do the same things they did before?” Prof. McGonagall asked him, Harry, what to do, he never had that power before.

“First, you maybe can tell me what everyone HAS been doing? He asked her

“Sure I can, mostly we have been trying to recruit more members, mostly out country, we have done major progress in the Scandinavian Countries, Austria, Schweiz, Russia, U.S.A and Australia, we have got like about 100 more wizard to help us here, and they are very appreciated, we mostly put them on guarding duties around some families around England. We have also transferred some high-risk family to distant lands, like Australia, Hawaii and northern Russia. And we also have many gathering information about the enemy’s locations, and we also try to prevent that creatures join his side, but on that, we lose quickly. All the creatures are promised freedom to do what they want, torturing. He have all the dementors on his side, that wasn’t a surprise, we all knew it, but we couldn’t do anything to prevent it, and he have some of the werewolfs, but Lupin have managed to get some on our side. Not that they can do very much, we don’t want Voldemort to have them, they are too valuable for him, he use them”

The meeting continued all night, they discussed every important choice, would Wolke or Sanneke try to infiltrate the death eaters, would they wait to take contact with the centaurs or do it immediately. Most of the night they discussed the horcruxes, where they could be, what they would be, and how to destroy them. Prof. McGonagall had found some papers in Dumbledores old office, they were about Voldemorts childhood, they read it, analysed it, tried to understand it, but they come up with a few places Voldemort could hide the horcruxes. One place was Hogwarts, most of the members protested on that, how could he hide such dark magic within the school.

“He probably hid it somewhere in the catacombs beneath the school, I was there in my second year, but I don’t think that was everything, I saw some other caves, and he could hid it somewhere there” Harry told them.

“Shall we send someone to check it for you” asked a tall, blonde man, Harry didn’t knew who he was.

“No, there’s only a few people that can enter it, you need to speak parseltounge” Harry answered his question

“And you can” He asked, he didn’t believe Harry

“You should know better than mistrust our leader Lance” said someone in the back, but Harry thought it was Amanda

“I don’t mistrust him I just wanted to be sure about that… And you’re not alone of being a parseltounge”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

The kitchen suddenly became very quite, Harry thought no one had breath since “Lance” said that, on the snake language, Harry thought he and Voldemort were the only one who could speak that language, but he was wrong. And by the members reaction, they thought the same.

“What I’m going to say…Whoa, I thought no one else could speak that except me and Voldemort” Harry asked the blonde long man.

“Well, It’s kind of a secret, I didn’t want to many to know that, actually, none, I thought they would think I couldn’t be trusted, and that was the last thing I wanted, I wanted to join The Order and fight Voldemort, I’m sorry for that!” Lance explained

“That’s ok I guess, I haven’t known you for long, but I guess he can be trusted, Lupin?”

“Yes he can” Replied Lupin

“Great, then I guess we must send a group to investigate the catacombs beneath Hogwarts. Do you think you can lead them Lance”

“Absolutely, whom can I take with me”

“Anyone that is free”

“Shall we leave now?”

“No, not now, we must finish the meeting first”

“Ok, but are everyone sure what they will do” He asked the all the members

Everyone nod and started to move out of the room. Lance however moved to Harry instead.

“What is it?” Harry asked

“Well, it’s that… I have my doubts for you…But Dumbledore trusted you, so I will forget my doubts but I will do anything to prevent the Death Eaters to win” Lance explained

“Well… it’s good that you will do anything to prevent them to win, and I hope you’ll trust me someday” Said Harry, surprised of that announcement of a man he barely knew who he was.

“Maybe, and someday muggles will learn to use magic” He joked and laugh.

“Sure…Well, good luck with your mission down there, and take care”

“Yeah, we will”

“And IF you find the horcrux, don’t destroy it yourself, that is my duty, understand”

“But… aren’t you…” Lance protested

“Are what, too young, no I’m no too young, and you’ll do as you are told” Harry told him

“Yes…sir” The last word he said stronger than normally. Harry didn’t know if that was good or bad, he hoped it was good

The meeting was finally over, it hade took many hours, and those hours were the toughest for Harry, the only experience he had of being leader was from Dumbledore’s army. Then he remembered, didn’t Dumbledore told him to start it again. Yes he had, and Harry was ready, but was the other members ready? He felt that he would soon find out.

“How are you Harry” Asked Hermione curiously

“I’m fine…” he answered

“Well, it don’t look like that, you sweat a lot, are you sure it’s fine” She wondered

“Well” he admitted” Of course I’m not fine, what the hell do you think”

“You don’t have to let your anger out on me and Ron, you always do that” She replied

“Hey, I’m sorry for that, but being leader and shit, that’s heavy stuff”

“What do you mean…” it took a while for her to understand” Aha, that’s the first time I’ve you say so”

“I’m tired, it’s nothing” He assured

“Well, we till have to get DA up and running again”

“Yeah, I know how to contact them?

“Lupin told me anything that we would say who we wanted and they would go and get them”

“That’s good”

“Yeah, it is” She agreed” But we should go to bed now, long day tomorrow”

“I guess so, but do you have any ideas where Voldemort could hide his horcruxes?” He asked her, but he almost knew the answer

“No, I’m sorry” She said honestly” But if anyone would know it would be you”

“Mione, where are you” Called a voice from the hallway

“Mione??? Does he call you Mione???” Asked Harry and laughed

“I know” She blushed

“There you are, I have been looking for you, it’s something I want to say you…something important” he finished

“Well, I better go then, goodnight “he winked” yeah whatever” and with those word he left Hermione and Ron and went up to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter eight

Harry was in his bed and was thinking about the relationship between Ron and Hermione, and the more he thought about it, the sadder he got. Harry couldn’t believe it, he was jealous of Ron, was that so that he have special feelings for Hermione. No, it can’t be so, I’m supposed to be happy for them, they had loved each other many years, and finally something happened. No, Harry thought that he was jealous because Ron had someone to share his life with, and Harry, now when he had broke up with Ginny, his biggest love, they broke up, or more, he broke up because he didn’t want to hurt Ginny. But now when she was involved in the order, isn’t it impossible not to be in danger, Harry thought it even was dangerous to live in England right now.
      Would he try to make it as it was again, to be loved, to love someone? Was it worth it? Would Harry make through this war, or would he be killed, how would Ginny take it, and how would he take it if she died. He knew he wouldn’t handle it, he maybe wouldn’t be able to continue to fight against Voldemort and his Death Eaters, but he have to, a whole world counted on him, he couldn’t fail them.

That night, Harry decided to be alone, he couldn’t risk it, to lose Ginny, she was too important for him. But could he risk losing Ron and Hermione, he had known them for seven years. It was only one thing he could do, leave and take care of the horcruxes all by himself. He had to move quickly, the sun was rising.
      Harry packed all notes that Dumbledore had left to help them to find the horcruxes, he grabbed all his things and some food from the kitchen. Hope she don’t mind I take some e thought as he left the house.
      Now, I have to find a safe place, both from the Death Eaters and member of the order, first he thought of the Burrow, but no, the Death Eaters could come there any time, suddenly he thought of the perfect place. The cave where Sirius had hid in Harry’s fourth year, but how would he get there, he couldn’t apparate, he hadn’t done the test yet, was it worth it. No, he could get caught by the ministry, and he couldn’t risk that.

“The Nightbus” he announced as he raised his right hand to catch the bus attention. It only took about twenty seconds before it was there right next to him. Harry got surprise, it was Stan Stunpike that was conductor. Harry hurried to cover his scar, he mustn’t be recognized, especially now.

“Good Morning, I’m Stan Stunpike, and I will be your conductor for this morning” Stan mumbled, Harry could barely hear what he said. But Harry could understand why, Stan looked weaker then anyone else Harry had ever seen, except Dumbledore after he drank that potion.

“Good to have you back Stan” Said Harry and observed Stan, it looked like he was going to faint any moment now. Stan just mumbled something, Harry couldn’t hear what he said, he guessed he still had trauma from Azkaban prison, but why was it so bad now, haven’t all the dementors left? But a prison is a prison.
      Harry got on and Ernie, who still was the chauffeur drove away, he was still as bad as Harry remembered him, it was lucky that the things moved away when Ernie drove on them.

“So where do you want to go??” Stan wondered

“Hogsmeade would be good” He replied

“Hogsmeade…” he counted on his fingers” That will be eleven sickles”

“Ok…here you go” He gave him the eleven sickles

The bus was full of beds, but the beds were empty, Harry guessed it wasn’t popular to travel in the bus, you would never know what could happen with it.

“You are our first passenger for many days” Stan said sadly and looked on Harry

“How comes?

“Its dark times, everybody thinks it’s not safe to travel with the “Nightbus” anymore, I think they think wrong, why would anyone attack this bus”

“I don’t know… maybe they would if there were any wizards on this bus?

“I guess you’re right”

“But… when did you get out from… the place…?”He asked and hoped that Stan wouldn’t mind.

“A week ago, I think I was lucky because there were no dementors there… but… I don’t want to talk about it” He put in.

“Ok, I understand” He answered truthfully.

“ We are here” Harry heard from the front. He got surprised thy got there so quickly

“We were almost there” Harry guessed that almost for them was 100 miles or something.
      He got out and saw they were just outside “Three Broomsticks” and it looked so warm and comfortable inside, he wish he could go in, but he had no choice, he mustn’t be recognized.

“Well, goodluck Stan, I hope you will get some passengers soon” He threw him a galleon” Take this. Goodbye” And with those word he walked away in to the darkness.

More to come later :) If you like it, please say that, im short of fan :)