Help, im a mess!

• Help, im a mess!

Yeah so i took a good look at myself and came to the conclusion that im a mess. I weigh 158 im 5 4' or 5 5' and i dress like a bum.

I'm trying to change all this over the summer time for the new school year.

My goals-

Weigh 180-200lb (More muscle than fat)
      Good Hair (I'm going to the barber 2morrow to discuss this)
      Better skin (Does Clearasil actually work?)
      And hygiene (I wanna start wearing like stuff that stays on long, smells good, and isnt like axe or w.e)
      And start dressing better (Any tips?)

My question is,

Any ideas on how to gain that weight safely?

Does Clearasil work? Or are there other good skin things.

What cologne or stuff like that actually stays on long, and smells good.

And like what should i wear. ?

I'm not trying to be fake, even though its making me look like it, but i wanna change my image.

Sorry for asking this B.S but i need help Thanks in advance.
    • Re: Help, im a mess!

haha I've never actually smelled it, but I heard Tag... or maybe it was Old Spice... really does smell very good.

Clearasil... It does work to make your skin smoother. I'm not sure if it makes acne clear up faster, but it does prevent them.

For dressing better- as long as you like the way you look in a style of clothes, then you are dressing in the best style for you.

And to gain weight- eat protein. Egg in the morning everyday (scrambled, sunny side up, whatever you like) is pretty good. Lifting weights is another good thing. Start off at a weight you know you can do- you don't want to hurt yourself. When lifting, you can do 3 sets. (1 set = 10 repititions 3 interval with about 20 seconds between each interval. So 3 sets means you lift the weights 90 times.) You can also do crunches and things of the sort to build up other muscles of your body.

Cardio, things like running, wouldn't really help you in gaining weight, though it would help in burning fat and it's good for your heart.

Hope this helps! :)

I got to the way I am by joining football. I am more than happy with the way I am now, I just need a bit more weight b/c I work on the Line and I weigh 150.5 lbs.

I would say get into a daily workout, a tough one. Make goals and don't stop unless you get dizzy or pass out. As for balanced diet... Steak, burgers, hotdogs, Doritos. Is that balanced? Ehh It works with the work out don't it? lol. Thats my diet atleast.

Dress how ever you want. I adapted the Jock look after football was done with.
      [CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
      ~With a message that i never want to send~
      ~To be free from all of this~
      ~I want you to quicken my end~
      [/CENTER]

Yeah, eating foods with lots of protein will help, you can go to a health food store, and they'll recommend the proper suppliments for your specific needs, and pumping iron will definately help.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Good luck to you, Wizdew.

At 5'4 or 5'5 you dont want to weight between 180 and 200 lbs, even if it is muscle. Instead of trying to gain mucle weight, just aim for gaining muscle, you dont know how much your body can create/handle until youve got it.

OLD SPICE RULES!!! (just thought you might want to know that :D)

and cleracil works ok, but the best thing you can do for your skin is to take a washcloth in the shower and scrub your face, in every nook and cranny but dont use soap, just water. Trust me: it does more than you think

Good luck on the reenventing thing, its so worth it, i would know!
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont know about the whole weight thing or the cologne since...all men colognes smell similar to me or maybe my scent is fucked up.
      For skin...I would suggest Clean and Clear... the acne eliminating spot gel for to dry up zits, the cleansing gell to prevent them and clean your face, the oil towlets to remove access oils from your face wherever and whenever...and you know, all that shit. scented moisturizing lotions are good too
      and when it comes to clothing it depends on what styles fit you
      to me, a guy in some nice fitting jeans that you can check out their ass in, a cool band teeshirt or whateverrr and some converse or vans is a okay. I'm not picky.

Wizdew wrote:

Yeah so i took a good look at myself and came to the conclusion that im a mess. I weigh 158 im 5 4' or 5 5' and i dress like a bum.

I'm trying to change all this over the summer time for the new school year.

My goals-

Weigh 180-200lb (More muscle than fat)
      Good Hair (I'm going to the barber 2morrow to discuss this)
      Better skin (Does Clearasil actually work?)
      And hygiene (I wanna start wearing like stuff that stays on long, smells good, and isnt like axe or w.e)
      And start dressing better (Any tips?)

My question is,

Any ideas on how to gain that weight safely?

Does Clearasil work? Or are there other good skin things.

What cologne or stuff like that actually stays on long, and smells good.

And like what should i wear. ?

I'm not trying to be fake, even though its making me look like it, but i wanna change my image.

Sorry for asking this B.S but i need help Thanks in advance.

- Putting on weight depends on your BMI rate. If I were you then I would look into that. I wouldn't want to put on the wrong weight and become unhealthy. But if you know what you are doing then work out. Working out makes your muscles more tight and stable. This wil increase your weight because muscle weighs more than fat.

-For your skin if you see pimples arising to the surface then don't pop them. I know you hear people say that is the first thing to do when it's not. Popping a pimple allows the bacteria to move to other openings on your skin, causing more and more break outs. What I use and have always used is alcohol. Basically it dries up your skin without over drying. If you over dry your skin then it becomes sensitive and hurts to touch.

- Cologne is something tricky to use. I have a problem with guys that spray way too much on. If I can smell you a mile away then I don't want you anywhere near me, seriously. Axe and tag is something I love to smell on guys. Mainly because the smell isn't so strong but it works wonders.

- Personally, I can't tell you what to wear. Because if you just go randomly picking out a sense of style then you would seem like a poser and fake to me. Which you kinda already do but whatever. Look at pictures of sense of styles. Don't just pick out one that everyone knows. Make up your own style. Like I wear arm warmmers, tight skinny jeans, a band shirt and converses. Not many people would be seen like that. Just go through shit and pick out things. I never match so don't think that you need to. Go with the flow and try to be yourself.

Need more information just PM me.

lol Fay, I love reading your comments.

yeah just wear what you like, not what everyone else likes. if you're comfortable in your own skin, people will notice, and if you're happy with yourself, it won't matter what you look like.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

One thing I'd like to add to what's already been said:

Don't push yourself. But then again, if you can't do it, don't give up. Just start off doing one thing regularly, like 50 sit ups. Don't even do them every day if you can't handle it after a few days. Do one day, miss one day. Slowly, build it up. Just please don't push yourself.

Getting a partner helps too. Really.