The newest version of Opera Web Browser - 9.21

• The newest version of Opera Web Browser - 9.21

I was using mozilla before and I decided to download and see the newest version of opera which is 9.21

I must say that I am damn impressed with it. It has just went from coolest to ultra coolest.

It is so damn fast!

I find it much faster than mozilla and extreme than IE (internet explorer)

If you use IE, then download opera today and see the difference :wink:
    • Re: The newest version of Opera Web Browser - 9.21

I'll stick to Firefox thankin you!
      Tell you what though, if you wanna bypass schools internet then get a copy of Opera and upload it to your memory stick and use it at schools. Worked for me..Accept I'm banned from school computers and I got a stand alone laptop now =D
      Just no internet LOL
      But I bet I could like hack the laptop to my desire =D

Mattster wrote:

I'll stick to Firefox thankin you!
      Tell you what though, if you wanna bypass schools internet then get a copy of Opera and upload it to your memory stick and use it at schools. Worked for me..Accept I'm banned from school computers and I got a stand alone laptop now =D
      Just no internet LOL
      But I bet I could like hack the laptop to my desire =D

I just use https proxy sites to get passed them.

proxy.org has a good list of them (SSL).

Proxys suck..No seriously they suck on my school network because either the proxy site it's self will be banned/ will get banned/ or filters images and shit. They ruin the fun at school X(

BUT!! Using another Internet Browser all together is MORE FUN!/School DOESN'T have control of it either =P

That's why i got banned from school computers cause they couldn't stop me from bypassing their net. Fun for me..Hassle for them =P