Cheating??

• Re: Cheating??

Hi there,

First off, what is 'scissored'? Secondly, I would strongly recommend that you avoid succumbing to any kind of assumptions regarding this. You really don't know what's going on unless you find out for a fact. My advice to you would be to talk to your girlfriend about it and perhaps even your friend who is also engaging in the behaviour. I know it might not be an easy thing to do but confronting them about it seems like your only option, really.

How does the thought of this make you feel? Does it hurt you? I know that I wouldn't feel comfortable with this going on, but that's just my personal opinion. You are your own person and thus have your own opinions and feelings. If it does make you feel uncomfortable in any way or make you feel uneasy, talk to your girlfriend and your friend about it. Ultimately you need to do what you feel is best for you. Don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of, though!

I hope that everything works out for you guys. Good luck with everything.

Take care of yourself,
      Sabrina

aea5983 wrote:

Hi, im 14 years old and very confused. My gf "experiments" with her best freind who is also a good freind of mine. I know that they scissored and that they do other stuff but they wont admit it.

How you know what they are doing behind your back is a mystery to me.

aea5983 wrote:

Should i take this as her cheating on me or would this just be fine.

In this case, cheating can also be fine.

Are you going to dump her if you decide it's cheating and cheating is bad? Think about it - if she's cheating, does she actually care if you dump her? Who will suffer more - you, or her?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Thanks, and scissoring is the rubbing of vaginas btw
      they both told me that they do this, and they hint that they do other stuff but never fully admit it.
      Yea it is going to be strange talking to her about this but your right i do need to. It does make me a little uneasy, but not in a she's cheating on me way. Its more of a omg i cant believe they do this type of thing.
      Great advice and again thank you very much

aea5983 wrote:

Hi, im 14 years old and very confused. My gf "experiments" with her best freind who is also a good freind of mine. I know that they scissored and that they do other stuff but they wont admit it. Should i take this as her cheating on me or would this just be fine.

First of all you say they won't admit it but you know it.
      How exactly do you know it?

And second of all if it bugs you that she does this then why don't you talk to her.
      Let her know how you feel about what she's doing with her friend.

How long have you two been going out?
      Do you have a problem with her scissoring, if she is? Like, are you worried about your relationship?
      If you're worried about her experimenting, confront her. We can't tell you how to act, we don't know all the specifics or how you feel exactly.

edit- Oh gee, nvm.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

aea5983 wrote:

Yea it is going to be strange talking to her about this but your right i do need to.

Why - are you offended by that in any way?

aea5983 wrote:

It does make me a little uneasy, but not in a she's cheating on me way. Its more of a omg i cant believe they do this type of thing.
      Great advice and again thank you very much

If she loves someone else more than you - and you're going to go with this "Okay I'm not allowin this relationship thing" you ultimately get precisely what you want. To be single again.

Or as Batman Beyond puts it, to be alone again.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

aea5983 wrote:

yea we have been going out for about 8 months and i dont think its cheating, its just idk "different"
      now that i think about it it would be really stupid for us to ruin our relationship with this stupid problem
      Thanks anyways though
      WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DO TEENAGERS INSIST ON DATING?

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DO TEENAGERS INSIST ON DATING?

~Maggot

Because they're insecure? Desperate for attention? I think them young teens are growing up too fast.

Anyways, Maggot had it right before, it's cheating if there's no permission. So basically ... she's cheating on you and I think you should dump her and find a new one. It'll usually happen again. No wait, it will happen again.
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]