Girls: At the Age of 15..

• Re: Girls: At the Age of 15..

well i am 15, and seeing as i can never see myself having kids, i'd have an abortion. it'd be really emotional for me though. i'm naturally a very empathatic (sp?) person, and i feel others pain so much sometimes it's like i'm dealing with their situation!
      but yeah, it'd be very hard for me to go through it, and i'd feel awful about terminating the childs life, but pregnancy is just not for me.

I used to be against abortion.. well not against it but I never agreed with it or anything and now I'm a bit older I have different views on it and I believe if the girl/woman feels it should be done then it should be done. I don't think it's wrong at all. What is wrong is bringing up a child you can't support or that's not wanted.
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

Well... I'll be 15 next year... x]
      LOL but, if i was pregnant, I would
      tell my parents and most likely
      get an abortion...... Having a baby
      at such a young age could potentionally
      kill mee and the baby! D:
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=1]"One good thing about music is [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] when it hits you, you feel no pain."[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]-- Bob Marley [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]

It is a big decision that you would have to make.
      I am strongly pro-abortion, so that would be out of the question,
      apart from rape. that would be my only excuse for having an abortion.
      Having to go through 9 months pregnancy and then give birth would all just be reminders of the rape.
      I would talk to my parents about it, and get all the help i could.

Although many other people aren't proabortion,
      they would probebrly see it as ruinng your life - which it would do at such a young age. You still need to be at school and study.

There are alternatives to abortion t hough such as adoption?.

Bu i would strongly suggest a talk with yor parents, and loking to the future to see if you are mentally and finantiall stable to look after a child.

Good luck :).
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Zachary Jayden, My precious little [/SIZE][SIZE=3]man, I love you with all my heart ♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Lozzaa. wrote:

It is a big decision that you would have to make.
      I am strongly pro-abortion, so that would be out of the question,
      apart from rape. that would be my only excuse for having an abortion.
      Having to go through 9 months pregnancy and then give birth would all just be reminders of the rape.
      I would talk to my parents about it, and get all the help i could.

Although many other people aren't proabortion,
      they would probebrly see it as ruinng your life - which it would do at such a young age. You still need to be at school and study.

There are alternatives to abortion t hough such as adoption?.

Bu i would strongly suggest a talk with yor parents, and loking to the future to see if you are mentally and finantiall stable to look after a child.

Good luck :).
      Uh, you know "pro" means "for," right? You're saying you're strongly for abortion, therefore it would be out of the question.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Well, I'm 15 now and if I was, for a weird reason, pregnant I would be scared and wouldn't know what to do. Truthfully...Even though both my parents are catholic and would probably hate me for the rest of their lives I would find a way to abort it. No matter what I've been warned about it, and I'm not even really catholic...I'm agnostist if anything....I would do it because if I had a child then my parents would make me take care of it and not give it up and I wouldn't be able to handle a child at this age.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Everyone is arrogant, everyone has lows, everyone has highs, everyone lies, cries, laughs, smiles, is a hypocrite, etc and overall we all have some emotional thing in our life that cripples our mentality....But at the end of the day we look in our mirror, take a deep breath and...We move on with such burdens.[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]