Girls: At the Age of 15..

• Re: Girls: At the Age of 15..

am 15 & am still virgin but if it did happen my family will kill me or i will kill my self & of course i will get abortion
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]"be the change you want to see in the world"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]*-¸¸,.-~*z0z0_0ly*·~-.¸¸,-*[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I am completely pro-choice and I believe there should be a court hearing to determine someones eligibility for an abortion/future ramifications of said abortion (I.E. rehab/regular check-ups...)

Having said that, I know if my 14 year old sister (for whom I'm the legal guardian) were to get pregnant, she would want to keep the baby and I would be behind her 100% in that regard. We are fully capable and ready to support a child.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

I am not sexually active. However, if I got pregnant I would abort that nasty little parasite right away without a second thought. Wouldn't tell anyone, I'd just do it at one of the local clinics discreetly and never look back.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

There's no way that could (and it did not) happen to me. I'm 17 years old now and I've never had a boyfriend before; going to college in the fall.

But abortion is illegal in some areas, even in rural US, so watch out for that. I live in Los Angeles myself so that would be an option, and I do know a girl who aborted when she was nearly 16; the father was four years her senior and took off.

I would abort, no second thought. I'd do that even if it happened now. But it's very unlikely to happen at all.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

StehenDoT wrote:

id freak being a guy and think something was really wrong with me :O

I approve.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

XxskatergirlxX wrote:

Omg i am totally against abortion!!! How can you kill an innocent baby? What is wrong with you guys? There are other options than to kill it! Gosh, if you dont want a baby then keep your damn legs closed...unless you want one, then go right ahead but dont kill it!

Right. I mean, how dare they have sex! Obviously a fertilized egg is more important than the future and well being of a woman.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

For me , abortion would never be an option . So I could choose to keep it or give it up for adoption . At 15 years old , I definitely wasn't resposible enough or mature enough to raise a baby . I didn't have a steady source of income either and I would have never let anyone in my family pay for my child's stuff . I made the mistake of being sexually active at that age and I would have never expected my family/friends to pay for MY mistake . That being said , a child is NEVER a mistake . They are put here on this Earth for a purpose . So I guess I would have had to give up my baby for adoption . As hard as that would've been , at least I'd have known that my child was taken care of . I'd definitely make sure it was an open adoption so I could always be in my child's life and take care of my child emotionally at least . Even if I couldn't take care of him or her financially .
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

Being a guy I can't realistically see this happening ;). If I were to get a girlfriend pregnant (which hopefully never happens to me), I'd want her to have the child. Even if it is her decision in the end (I'd be fine either way), I'd much rather bring the kid into the world and give it up for adoption that get rid of it.

On another note, if she were to get an abortion I'd just use the excuse "This world is getting too crowded anyways".

Don't you ever feel guilty for doing what is the best choice for you. You are important too. You should figure out what your circumstances are and if you are considering keeping the child, you should think about the expenses financially, emotionally, and physically for you. You should consider whether your home life, and family are supportive to raising a child. You should consider how school is for you, if you already struggle, things will get a lot harder, also how supportive would your school be? You shouldn't consider dropping out. Thats not fair to you. Consider how you are emotionally, are you going through hard times, or in the midst of dealing with really important issues-- because if you keep a child you'er going to have to put them first, and that could potentially really harm you emotionally. You should keep the child only, only if that's what you want and are able to do, and if you feel supported and can handle everthing. Including taking care of yourself.

You may want to look into an abortion-- sometimes it's a sad choice but if that's the right one for you in your situation then that's okay. Don't feel guilty for doing what you need to, make the choice that's right for you. Get all the information before you make a choice.

If you want to consider adoption, consider that-- you may want to look into if there are prospective couples who are already interested- because if you choose that route if you can you may want to meet them and establish whether you will be involved in the family's lives or not.

Is the father in the picture?

These are all things you should consider. If this is truly about you and you weren't just wondering. I'm not sure.

Me, I'm 16. If it was me, I'd keep the child if I got pregnant by accident. However, that's unique to me. I'm strongly pro choice and women's rights. However, I have a family, friends and a school that would be supportive. My parents and family wouldn't be thrilled but they'd help me. My friends would be there every step of the way suporting my choice. My grade has two girls currentlly pregnant in it- my school has been helping one over the past year, and another girl is more recently pregnant and me and my friends are happy she's going to have her baby this fall because we'll have time to help the school plan something so she'll stay in school and graduate. Financially, my family could help me, I'd get a job but I'd be okay. Emotionally, I have a lot of issues but I could work through them and I'd do it and raise the child regardless of if the boy is in the picture thought hat would help because I'd be able to. I'd want to since I have the oppertunity to do good and I could, unlike the many others that can't. However, I'm incredibly fortunate.

I wouldnt be in that situation in the first place at 15.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]