Friends boyfriend making it all dificult...

• Friends boyfriend making it all dificult...

Ok, It seems that my best friends boyfriend don't like me, i don't know why and she won't tell me.
      Since i respect her i won't even try to convince her into telling me why.

She just told me today that they had been trash talking me, i don't think that she meant what she said, but even though, I don't really give a damn about that.

Bujt to the point, i think we're going to lose our friendship because of him, and i don't know how to get it all figured out or anything, help would be appreciated.

-Vulpe
      If you hate the lion king you don't deserve a hug:punch:
      vulpe.deviantart.com/art/NOH8-…r-stock-picture-158516283
    • Re: Friends boyfriend making it all dificult...

Hey boyfriend doesn't need to like everyone she talks to.
      If you think its going to affect your friendship and if it does then she must not have been a good friend.

Just talk to her about it, and since she trash talked you I stand by my opinion that she's not a friend worth keeping.

A major problem may be because you are a guy. A lot of boyfriends feel threatened by their girlfriend's guy friends, so that could be the reason he is being an asshole and doesn't like you.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

He is not violent at all, so i doubt that will do any difference.
      And i don't believe that she'll end up with broken Jaw.

But it's not that easy when we finally are together to be all happy and hyperactive as I usually am.
      Just because i know that he hates me, and only act friendly because of her.

Vulpe wrote:

He is not violent at all, so i doubt that will do any difference.
      And i don't believe that she'll end up with broken Jaw.

But it's not that easy when we finally are together to be all happy and hyperactive as I usually am.
      Just because i know that he hates me, and only act friendly because of her.
      Boyfriends that are domineering and controlling enough to dictate who their girlfriends hang out with almost always end up physically abusive. That's what I was saying.

Talk to her about it. If she doesn't do anything about it, then she's chosen him over you, and there's nothing you can do.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Boyfriends that are domineering and controlling enough to dictate who their girlfriends hang out with almost always end up physically abusive

I think that's a little unfair. Some guys are just a bit paranoid. More often then not a guy will be insecure because they find it hard to believe their incredible gf could possibly like them.

Its very difficult, especially when shes best friends with another guy. What's her bf supposed to feel... he's probably pretty insecure about the situation.
      [CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkRed"][COLOR="Black"]“[/COLOR]You know me. Hostility makes me shrink up like a... [pauses] I can't think of a non-sexual metaphor.[COLOR="black"]”[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

-Jono wrote:

I think that's a little unfair. Some guys are just a bit paranoid. More often then not a guy will be insecure because they find it hard to believe their incredible gf could possibly like them.

Its very difficult, especially when shes best friends with another guy. What's her bf supposed to feel... he's probably pretty insecure about the situation.
      Paranoia doesn't mean they need to be domineering. I'm admittedly pretty paranoid in relationships, but I'm very relaxed about what he does because I don't want to be controlling. I don't think it's healthy. But any guy that's that paranoid and is willing to be controlling is dangerous.

There's a reason that domineering behaviour is classified as abuse.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

He's more like over-protective ._.'

He don't want her to get hurt at all, and he don't directly go "Don't meet him again! he's going to kill you even though he's your best friend"

But who knows, it might get better when he gets to know me =3

I think your friend needs to get in control of her relationship and not let her boyfriend control her. If she values your friendship she wouldn't let him stop her from seeing you, and she certainly shouldn't be talking crap about you with him. She should be trying to stop it. She should be working to at least get you guys to know each other a little better. That might ease things a little. There isn't really a point where you can step in and do something, the most you can do is express your concern to her. It's her relationship that's making things difficult for, not just you, but her as well. Frankly, she needs to step up and not be controlled.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Wait. "They" were trash talking you, as in, she was a part of that?

Don't know why she'd admit it so blatantly, but oh well. If she's going to let herself be controlled to such an extent by her boyfriend, she's lost sight of what's really important. Sit her down and ask her what she values. If she can't make up her mind and doesn't care as long as she's in that relationship, then go figure. Find some other friends, because she's definitely not one if she'll choose a back-talking jerk over you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]