need HELP! ='[

• Re: need HELP! ='[

If he knows you like him, then hearing from you that he should pursue his interest in the other girl will make him really appreciate you as a friend - and that can be moreimportant than a relationship :)

And if they break up/ never get together, the fact that he feels closer to you care of your support will make him more likely to become interested in you too :)

I know how it is. I've often heard girls I like talking about guys they like. Makes you kind of sad it's not you. But that's just how it is. Your best bet is just to wait it out. If he stops becoming interested in that other girl and/or if it doesn't work out, then you can make your move. If not, well then it's just too bad. There're other fish in the sea.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

i think we're in the same situation :cries:
      The only diffrence is that my friends is still stucked on his ex girlffriend. I never knew that he felt that way.
      i thought we're like having mutual understanding. but then hhhayyy....

we can cope with such predicament if we would want to,
      dont forget to ask God's enlightenment.
      someday, you'll find who's really meant for you (be it "him" or another better man)..
      <3

well its a known fact if he asks her out and she says yes there will eventually be relationship issues. be a good friend for him, help him through the rough patches, make sure hes alright. in the end he will value your friendship when he thinks back on the relationship. most guys really need to have a girl there to give them advice, mostly because all guys seem to think the same. girls seem to give us great advice where most guy friends could never go. just try to be there as a friend for him during the relationship with this girl no matter how long it takes, then in the end i bet it will pay off.