Girls what are the most important things you want in a guy?

• Re: Girls what are the most important things you want in a guy?

Pucu wrote:

She said/she told my friend...... What's the difference?:confused:

Soooo she's right in not dating boys her age because for her they are all immature.

Ridiculous.

...Are you telling me that a girl who does not want to date immature guys, is ridiculous?
      Look, obviously she is speaking from experience.....and I do not mean to insult you...but that "faggot" thing you pulled.....that does not give you any "bonus points" on maturity if you know what I mean...

Just wait a few years....
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

YOUR mom didnt..

OOOH

I had to....
      since we are talking about immaturity and all...
      (pucu guy is prob rofling right now though......)
      That's nonsense. My mom always lies. Who you been talkin' to? >=/

Also, I won't date guys my age. I'd make an exception if I found one that happened to be abnormally mature, but as a general rule, I won't do it. I have trouble just being friends with guys my age. My boyfriend's 21, and I don't think I could bring myself to date anyone younger. When I was 15, my boyfriend was 19. Not girls' faults y'all mature so damn slow.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

DeamonD wrote:

...Are you telling me that a girl who does not want to date immature guys, is ridiculous?
      Look, obviously she is speaking from experience.....and I do not mean to insult you...but that "faggot" thing you pulled.....that does not give you any "bonus points" on maturity if you know what I mean...

Just wait a few years....

:D

Speaking from experience my ass.
      [CENTER]Don't waste time.
      [/CENTER]

DeamonD wrote:

yet ANOTHER proof...

Yeah..sorry dude, but that girl was right =
      It's okay, I understand I hurt his precious pheelingz. I'll try to be more sensitive next time.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

That's nonsense. My mom always lies. Who you been talkin' to? >=/

Also, I won't date guys my age. I'd make an exception if I found one that happened to be abnormally mature, but as a general rule, I won't do it. I have trouble just being friends with guys my age. My boyfriend's 21, and I don't think I could bring myself to date anyone younger. When I was 15, my boyfriend was 19. Not girls' faults y'all mature so damn slow.

~Maggot

No, it's the fault of mother nature. It wants you to mature asap so you can have a longer year span in which you ovulate and are capable of popping out babies :P

Also it may also have to do with the way the kids are brought up....I would say that parents are more strict with girls.....give a lot of responsibilities around the house...etc. it all adds up.

But yeah, I tried dating an immature girl once....she was kinda fun as first (amazing body too) but dear god I got bored so god damn fast T.T
      Had a male friend....it was kinda fun having him around. Apparently, he was "the best" and "all the girls wanted him" and he gave out him # left and right (well according to him anyway)
      Then, when we FINALLY, forced him to talk to a girl....as he was talking about is him working out, and his car
      we lol'd
      So I see where girls are coming from
      The King of Mind-Fuck