Two girls? Which one?

• Two girls? Which one?

I really need to vent right now.
      I've got this impossible situation. Two of the greatest girls in the world like me, and I like both of them. I don't know what to do. I'm split between the two of them.
      I'm one of those people who thrives on making everyone happy. I told Raechel that I would never leave her for anyone, I lied, I let her down. It's destroying me to see her so sad and wrecked, but at the same time I like this other girl so much. I don't know what I'm doing.
      I'm so lost. Destroyed. Split at the seams. Sad.
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
      "There is no way to peace; Peace is the way"
      - Jimi Hendrix & A.J Muste
    • Re: Two girls? Which one?

It all comes down to who you have more feelings for.
      The girl you let down, do you still have strong feelings for her?
      This other girl, are the feelings stronger or about the same?

And if you're only caught between them because you feel bad about the other girl then you need to let her go and move on so she can as well.
      It will take time for her to heal, trust me but the sooner you move on, the sooner she does.

If you like this other girl that much then give it a shot with her.
      Don't let a past relationship get in the way.

Rachelle will be fine, she will heal and will soon find someone else to like just like you seem to be doing.

Just trust your instincts and go for the girl that your feelings lead you to.

Goodluck :)

If you really don't know then wait and see which one you like. If you like her enough and she likes you enough both of you should be prepared to wait to be together. If you jump in now you could ruin both chances.

Besides you don't want to go into a relationship with feeling for someone else as well, it's just not good =/ It'd be hurtful to the one you pick, seriously it's kinda cruel especially since the other girl likes you back... jealously, etc to the max, and that leads onto bad things.

By waiting you'll prove how much you really like the one, and if she's waits it's prove that she really likes you. If your serious about this and want something special just wait.
      [CENTER]Maddi Love's Ryan
      >> teensuite.net <<
      [/CENTER]

Thanks for all of the great advice all.
      I'm just not sure yet. I seem closer to Raechel, deeper. But Kilee and I are just starting, so why would I expect that so soon, Raechel and I have been flirting and talking about dating for a long time.
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
      "There is no way to peace; Peace is the way"
      - Jimi Hendrix & A.J Muste

Weigh the pros and cons of both girls. Personality, intellectuality, appearance, attitude, etc. You get the drill. You can't base it off of how long you've known each other. If you do this then the answer is indefinite. You could keep them both for a year and still say "oh but I've known Girl A for one extra week than Girl B, so I can't make a decision."

IMO, choose whoever's best for you right now. At this point in time. Who do you have a stronger bond with, and can see a future with?
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

You might find one girl better than the other in comparrison on several levels, in no way does that mean she's going to be the girl who's better for you. I'd say you need to honestly re-evaluate your situation.

Normally our gut instinct is right with most situations, although a lot of the time we find ourselves ignoring it do to fear of subconscious errors. I feel you should attempt to create a relationship with the girl your gut points you to, just remember to have patience when you're making your choice and don't rush your feelings.

You're going to want to do what's best for you in the end, whichever girl best fits that description is the one you should lean towards. Good luck.