Me & My Best Friend?

• Me & My Best Friend?

So we've known each other for 6 years.
      We were deskmates in middle school, and now that we went our separate ways (I'm studying English, while she preffered Mathematics, different high schools), we're still best friends. She lives at the countryside (20 minutes away from my town anyway)...
      She has always known I was bi. And she was cool with it.
      A few days ago, she came to my place to watch a movie (rainy day), and she told me she thought she was bi too. OK. Because she had broken up with her boyfriend, and she realized ALL guys are the same, and that she would never like one again.
      So now the two of us were bi, no problem.
      Yesterday we went out, and we started talking about lesbians, blah blah blah, and I told her about one of my classmates who is a lesbian and has a relationship with another girl. And she was like "should we give it a chance too?" me: "you and me?... you're my sis I could never..." her: "yeah you're right.. neither could I"... and then continued talking about this kind of love.
      Later, we got to my place, because it was getting late. And we watched some videos of lesbian anime girls kissing and stuff, on youtube. We've watched those before, it wasn't weird at all.
      But I'm still thinking about ... her idea... It wouldn't ruin our friendship. We've been through so many things together. I don't know...
      I'm not asking you if I should give it a chance. That would be my decision, in the end. Our decision. I'm just sharing a story with you :D

:rolleyes:
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Reia-mi al nemuririi nimb/ Şi focul din privire,
      Şi pentru toate dă-mi în schimb/ O oră de iubire..
      [/COLOR]
      :angeldevil:
    • Re: Me & My Best Friend?

Aw, well i know you weren't really asking for advice or anything.... but im just gonna say anyway...

if i had the chance to try it out with a girl? I think id go for it :)
      I've never really considered myself bi, but lately iv really been thinking about what it would be like to be with a girl... and well yeh =/
      i just suppose id like to try it :)
      i havn't told this to any of my friends though... and i dont really plan to, but i'd still like to try it!
      [RIGHT]Now Take Back The Glitz, I Want The Soul Instead[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]Cause I Found Some Kind Of Fairytale[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]<3[/RIGHT]
    • Re: Me &amp; My Best Friend?

Be careful trying that. One of my best friends and I did that.. completely destructive relationship. I loved the hell outta her, but we both fucked eachother over REALLY bad. We don't even talk anymore.
      Of course this is mostly because we didn't really think it entirely through and just acted on our feelings. Like.. we should have known it would never work out because I do a shit ton of drugs, she is straight edge. I have had a lot of "experience", she was a virgin. I've been known as a serial-cheater, she has only been in one relationship before me that lasted 2 years.
      Make sure there are no huge factors that could destroy what y'all have after you get into a serious relationship..
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

you know.. it's like... we've tried everything together (well, except drugs lol)
      it would be like a new funny thing to do together
      anyway, we met again yesterday and she didn't say anything at all about this.
      i was like "hey am I the only one thinking about it?"
      hehe:rolleyes:
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Reia-mi al nemuririi nimb/ &#350;i focul din privire,
      &#350;i pentru toate d&#259;-mi în schimb/ O or&#259; de iubire..
      [/COLOR]
      :angeldevil:

The reason why girls are typically less sex driven than guys is because of a natural balance that exists. Because guys are typically more sex driven, girls are then naturally less sex driven. You'll notice a type of balance in almost everything natural, as is shown here. If it was any other way, things would just not work. If both girls and guys were not sex driven, the human race would die out due to us dying faster than reproducing. If both girls and guys were very sex driven, we would overpopulate and die out as a result of starvation or some other means.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. As for your story, it's pretty interesting and sounds like some Degrassi episode I saw once, lol. Best friends make the best lovers, but if things don't work out, you're left with neither.
      Subway is good for you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well i think you should try it. i had this kinda story with my best friend kinda. well she lives about an hour away now she comes down for the weekend sometimes. we dont watch nothin like that together or anythin but when we was drunk one weekend we started makin out and blahblah. and then the next time she was down it kinda happend again sober. none of us suggested we should try a relationship because tbh i would try it in secret but i wouldnt be comfortable tbh. i wouldnt mind makin out with her again but i cant see myself going further..

but like you said if your thinkin that you might want to give it a try and your friend does, well i think you should :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]“I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed.”[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]