This girl said that I'm immature

• This girl said that I'm immature

...and wouldn't go out with me. I found this out through a friend's friend and so she didn't' say this to me directly.

This saddened me and confused me. I don't think I act childish but still....

Please help me understand and give me tips how to win her back ;)

I honestly think that IMMATURITY IN BOYS is an abused term comfortable to use in many circumstances.
      [CENTER]Don't waste time.
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: This girl said that I'm immature

Well, statistically speaking you probably are more immature than her, guys tend to be slow on growing up in that sense q:

Honestly though if she thinks you're immature you should just find another girl. Chances are, if you tried to be more mature and then date her again you'd find the dates really boring. Find a girl who likes you for who you are now, there's plenty of time to be mature when you're a bit older and it comes naturally. q:

Tieko wrote:

Well, statistically speaking you probably are more immature than her, guys tend to be slow on growing up in that sense q:

Honestly though if she thinks you're immature you should just find another girl. Chances are, if you tried to be more mature and then date her again you'd find the dates really boring. Find a girl who likes you for who you are now, there's plenty of time to be mature when you're a bit older and it comes naturally. q:

Tks ;)

I thought that too but I reallyreallyreallyreally like her.

You know..
      [/CENTER]

Girl mature faster than guys, but only physically (and only due to the fact that mother nature wants them to have babies as soon as possible)
      Also, it is possible that she is just too full of her self. People put other people down in front of others just to make them selves feel better or to make others think better of them....

Just confront her man
      There are a couple of "wins" to doing that
      1) She will see that you are not scared of confrontation, hence not immature
      2) You will have your answer as to why she thinks that you are immature
      3) You can prove her wrong...
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

Girl mature faster than guys, but only physically (and only due to the fact that mother nature wants them to have babies as soon as possible)
      Also, it is possible that she is just too full of her self. People put other people down in front of others just to make them selves feel better or to make others think better of them....

Just confront her man
      There are a couple of "wins" to doing that
      1) She will see that you are not scared of confrontation, hence not immature
      2) You will have your answer as to why she thinks that you are immature
      3) You can prove her wrong...

;)

I went up to her to ask her out ( not on msn or through a text message as her friend had suggested ) and I would EXPECT her to give me a reason face to face to why she wouldn't go out with me. Truth be told she never said that she wouldn't go out with me but said quote "Let me see what my friends are doing this weekend and I'll let you know"

:o

The "let me know" part must have gotten lost in the passage of time.

So:

1) She already knows that I'm not afraid of confrontation due to ^. I more think that SHE's afraid of confronting me.
      2) I heard this from a friend's friend and so TECHNICALLY shouldn't know the reason why.
      3) How can I prove to her that I'm not immature?

Plus I found her excuse quite lame honestly. Let me see what my friends are doing...
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pucu ().

Pucu wrote:

I went up to her to ask her out ( not on msn or through a text message as her friend had suggested ) and I would EXPECT her to give me a reason face to face to why she wouldn't go out with me. Truth be told she never said that she wouldn't go out with me but said quote "Let me see what my friends are doing this weekend and I'll let you know"

:o

The "let me know" part must have gotten lost in the passage of time.

So:

1) She already knows that I'm not afraid of confrontation due to ^. I more think that SHE's afraid of confronting me.
      2) I heard this from a friend's friend and so TECHNICALLY shouldn't know the reason why.
      3) How can I prove to her that I'm not immature?

By confrontation I mean: confronting when you have a problem. Many people ask other people out, it is not something that only "mature" people do..
      Also, it appears she did not know what her friends were doing...which means, that if they are not doing anything interesting, then she will settle for your plans, if they are doing something fun, she will not see you...........to me it would be kind of insulting as I would not want to be seen as "plan B".

As from proving why you are immature...well, if "technically" you do not know, can't really ask her why she thought that you were immature which means you can not prove her wrong or explain to her why you did what you did.....so..fail
      The King of Mind-Fuck

DeamonD wrote:

By confrontation I mean: confronting when you have a problem. Many people ask other people out, it is not something that only "mature" people do..

No,no,no. I didn't mean to say that "I'm mature because I asked her out" but in the same way I went up to her to ask her out I would have appreciated it if she told me straight away if she wanted to or not. Instead she came up with a feeble excuse and left me with no answer.

Thus: I can't confront her because as she said: "she will let me know"

Plus her friend told my friend that "you are still immature" intended as in boys in general.... She's never dated anyone I guess. I just asked her out for a date not to get married to her.

Her friend went on to say that she doesn't look out for cuteness in boys as much as maturity in them :confused:

DeamonD wrote:

Also, it appears she did not know what her friends were doing...which means, that if they are not doing anything interesting, then she will settle for your plans, if they are doing something fun, she will not see you...........to me it would be kind of insulting as I would not want to be seen as "plan B".

Feeble excuse hers.

DeamonD wrote:

As from proving why you are immature...well, if "technically" you do not know, can't really ask her why she thought that you were immature which means you can not prove her wrong or explain to her why you did what you did.....so..fail

I was thinking about shouting out in front of her that I was going to help the poor in Mosanbique but I guess that would be low and immature :D

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

I don't know you, but if I ever do get to know you, I'll be happy to tell you if you're immature or not.

I like to be helpful.

~Maggot

I appreciate.
      [/CENTER]